Windows focus assist

Discus and support Windows focus assist in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What does windows focus assist do? Sometimes it make my windows stuck for couple seconds when alt tab while playing a game. 115533 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikelferdinan, Aug 7, 2018.

1. mikelferdinan Win User

Windows focus assist

What does windows focus assist do? Sometimes it make my windows stuck for couple seconds when alt tab while playing a game.

:)

mikelferdinan, Aug 7, 2018
  2. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Haseeb2018 Win User
    Focus Assist windows 10

Focus assist not working in windows 10 after clean installing Spring creator update April 2018

How to Fix It..........................Focus assist not working in windows 10?

Haseeb2018, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows focus assist

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows focus assist

1. Windows focus assist - Similar Threads - focus assist

2. Win10 Calculator problem - can't type, doesn't get focus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 Calculator problem - can't type, doesn't get focus: Hey all - I've had a reoccuring problem that happens on some of the past updates of Win10, including the current 1803 version (but worked fine on the last version). If I run the calculator (my keyboard has a Calc button that spawns it), it usually pops up under all the other...
  3. Win10 Calculator problem - can't type, doesn't get focus

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 Calculator problem - can't type, doesn't get focus: Hey all - I've had a reoccuring problem that happens on some of the past updates of Win10, including the current 1803 version (but worked fine on the last version). If I run the calculator (my keyboard has a Calc button that spawns it), it usually pops up under all the other...
  4. Focused Inbox for Gmail using Win 10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Focused Inbox for Gmail using Win 10 Mail App: So, I really like the Focused Inbox feature on Win 10 Mail and Outlook. It works for my Outlook and 365 accounts, and it works very well for sorting mail into important, junk (which I don't even see), and everything else in between. For the last year or so, my Gmail on the...
  5. Microsoft patents a interesting dual-screen device with focus on scanning and OS navigation

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft patents a interesting dual-screen device with focus on scanning and OS navigation: Yet another patent from Microsoft shows off a dual-screen device with a hinge but unlike any previous patents, this one focuses on navigational aids to improve the user experience and it has something to do with scanning capabilities. First discovered by us, Microsoft...
  6. Switching off "Focused" in windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Switching off "Focused" in windows 10: If i switch off "Focused" in windows 10 where will all my existing emails be shown ? Will I loose any of my existing emails -- that currently reflect in "Focused" ?...
  7. Monitor switching to desktop while gaming (The game keeps focus)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Monitor switching to desktop while gaming (The game keeps focus): First off the computer runs Windows 10 Pro 64bit. The issue also only happens with 3D games (Overlord, Styx, Oddworld: New and Tasty) all of which are run from Steam. They can run properly on paper (Overlord came out 2007 ffs). There are games using 3D graphics that work...
  8. Selection in notepad - Scroll and change focus scrolls back

in Windows 10 Support
    Selection in notepad - Scroll and change focus scrolls back: I'm curious to know if there is a change for this because it is annoying to me since it occurs when something is highlighted in selection as well as AFTER it is unselected. I've uploaded a gif - With a bunch of random text, I select some, scroll away so it is out of view and...
  9. PROBLEMS WITH EMAILS NOT REACHING MY "FOCUSED" BOX

in Windows 10 Customization
    PROBLEMS WITH EMAILS NOT REACHING MY "FOCUSED" BOX: I accidentally moved an email in "Other" to -- "Inbox * " ( read Inbox Star ) -- instead of directing it to "Always send to Focused" . I can now not find it in "Focused" and subsequent emails from the same important sender do not come through to either the "Focused"...
  10. Turn On or Off Focus Assist in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Focus Assist in Windows 10: How do I actually set the quiet hours? I want to set it from 10 pm to 7 am, but I cannot find the setting control to specify the time. 18273