Windows 10: Windows focus assist

Discus and support Windows focus assist in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What does windows focus assist do? Sometimes it make my windows stuck for couple seconds when alt tab while playing a game. 115533 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikelferdinan, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Windows focus assist

What does windows focus assist do? Sometimes it make my windows stuck for couple seconds when alt tab while playing a game.

:)

mikelferdinan, Aug 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Focus Assist windows 10

Focus assist not working in windows 10 after clean installing Spring creator update April 2018

How to Fix It..........................Focus assist not working in windows 10?

Haseeb2018, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows focus assist

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows focus assist

1. Windows focus assist - Similar Threads - focus assist

2. Focus assist notifications cleared automatically before I can read them.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Focus assist notifications cleared automatically before I can read them.: Is there a way that I can set up focus assist so that I can manually clear each notification after I view it. Right now, I get a list of notifications, and I am able to view only one of them. Once I view that one, the entire list is cleared automatically. I would like to be...
  3. what is focus assist in laymens terms

what is focus assist in laymens terms: What is focus assist in laymens terms https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-focus-assist-in-laymens-terms/9b9998dd-d8a7-46fe-9e34-3d16960e9b76
  4. Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist: Windows 10 1809 game bar not working at all, same focus assist, when this should be fixed ? and how about fullscreen optimisation https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-1809-game-bar-not-working-at-all-same/983d6d0f-6339-4030-bfd2-f04cb6e53f2e
  5. Focus Assist doesn't work, how do I fix it?

Focus Assist doesn't work, how do I fix it?: Like the title says, focus assist, even when on alarms only, seems to literally do nothing. In the middle of games, I will get notifications from chrome and mail, despite focus assist being on, which tend to just stay on my screen until I manually close them, which isn't...
  6. Why am I hearing notification sounds while Windows 10 focus assist is enabled?

Why am I hearing notification sounds while Windows 10 focus assist is enabled?: I love the Windows 10 focus assist feature, it really does filter out most notifications and helps me focus. I am having one issue with it though, some applications still play a notification sound even though focus assist does disable the notification banner. I have noticed...
  7. Focus Assist Keeps Resetting

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus Assist Keeps Resetting: I set Focus Assist to "Off". But when I reboot the computer, it sets it back to "Alarms only". How can I get this setting to stick? JohnD 125940
  8. Unable to disable Focus Assist

Unable to disable Focus Assist: The Alarm App is a vital to me. I uses it for medication reminders. It has work flawlessly for me for a year. The Windows 10 update that introduced Focus Assist has rendered it useless. I've turned off all the options in Focus Assist. I've turned it completely off in the...
  9. How Do I utterly remove, disable, break Focus Assist?

How Do I utterly remove, disable, break Focus Assist?: The Alarm App is a vital to me. I uses it for medication reminders. It has work flawlessly for me for a year. The Windows 10 update that introduced Focus Assist has rendered it useless. I've turned off all the options in Focus Assist. I've turned it completely off in the...
  10. Focus Assist How to Specify a Time Duration

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus Assist How to Specify a Time Duration: I'm a big fan of the Focus Assist feature, but it's missing some functionality that I would like. I'd like to be able to enable Focus Assist for a specified time period, say 30 minutes or 1 hour, and have it automatically turned off when the time duration I choose is up. The...