Windows 10: Windows focus assist

Discus and support Windows focus assist in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; What does windows focus assist do? Sometimes it make my windows stuck for couple seconds when alt tab while playing a game. 115533 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikelferdinan, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Windows focus assist

What does windows focus assist do? Sometimes it make my windows stuck for couple seconds when alt tab while playing a game.

:)

mikelferdinan, Aug 7, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 7, 2018
  3. Focus Assist windows 10

Focus assist not working in windows 10 after clean installing Spring creator update April 2018

How to Fix It..........................Focus assist not working in windows 10?

Haseeb2018, Aug 7, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Windows focus assist

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Aug 7, 2018
Thema:

Windows focus assist

1. Windows focus assist - Similar Threads - focus assist

2. Focus Assist How to Specify a Time Duration

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus Assist How to Specify a Time Duration: I'm a big fan of the Focus Assist feature, but it's missing some functionality that I would like. I'd like to be able to enable Focus Assist for a specified time period, say 30 minutes or 1 hour, and have it automatically turned off when the time duration I choose is up. The...
  3. Permanently disable Focus Assist?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Permanently disable Focus Assist?: I've noticed the Focus Assist feature for a couple of weeks now and I've always wondered why it keeps enabling itself. It makes me miss potentially important notifications. It looks like Focus Assist enables itself whenever my Thunderbolt 3 docking station with two external...
  4. Focus Assist on Windows 10 Not Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Focus Assist on Windows 10 Not Working: My desktop notifications have not been showing up whenever a new email or app notification makes a sound. Checking Action Center shows nothing. I think it might have something to do with focus assist. If I click the Focus Assist icon in the action center, the icon does not...
  5. Focus Assist isn't working

in Windows 10 Customization
    Focus Assist isn't working: Hi, A few months ago, I think after the April update, I discovered and started using Focus Assist as I think it is an extremely helpful tool to concentrate and focus on whatever you wanna be working on. However, I soon realised that the programme doesn't work propperly....
  6. Focus assist staying on after set times

Focus assist staying on after set times: Hi, I've been using Focus Assist for a few weeks and I find it to be a very helpful function, but for some reason I haven't been able to figure out, even though I have it set to work only from 6am to 6pm, it stays on after that and never shows me any notifications. If I...
  7. Focus Assist Alerts

in Windows 10 Support
    Focus Assist Alerts: Is there a way to disable the sound for focus assist alerts? I don't see the point in the sound alerts when the point of focus assist is to reduce "noise". 119279
  8. Focus Assist

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Focus Assist: Is Focus Assist a Windows thing? It just started popping up. I've never seen it before. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/focus-assist/5393202c-2261-48cf-8c13-b80aeaf8092c
  9. Focus Assist on Windows 10 Not Working

Focus Assist on Windows 10 Not Working: My desktop notifications have not been showing up whenever a new email or app notification makes a sound. Checking Action Center shows nothing. I think it might have something to do with focus assist. If I click the Focus Assist icon in the action center, the icon does not...
  10. FOCUS ASSIST

FOCUS ASSIST: How do I PERMANENTLY remove and disable this crippleware? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/focus-assist/757c9cc1-25f0-47c7-a715-241998b45a8c