Windows 10: Windows freezes and has buzzing sound

Discus and support Windows freezes and has buzzing sound in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I have Intel HD Graphics 530 on my pc, running windows 10, and every 5 mins-1 hour, the screen just freezes and if i have headphones is, gives a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Poootaatoooo, Aug 17, 2016.

1. Windows freezes and has buzzing sound

I have Intel HD Graphics 530 on my pc, running windows 10, and every 5 mins-1 hour, the screen just freezes and if i have headphones is, gives a buzzing noise. I'm pretty sure the intel graphics is the problem because If I disable it in device manager, it never freezes.

:)

Poootaatoooo, Aug 17, 2016
  2. steamcity Win User

Sound issue while using Youtube

Original Title: Sound

when on YouTube loud buzzing noise sometimes occurs and laptop freezes. Has anyone any ideas please? Running windows 10.

steamcity, Aug 17, 2016
  3. Buzzing sound while playing Undertale game in windows 10

OT- Buzzing sound

On my windows 10 computer there is a buzzing sound when I'm playing Undertale and that game has a lot of music

RecordingBlock, Aug 17, 2016
  4. Tom886 Win User

Windows freezes and has buzzing sound

Which driver have you installed?
    The latest is package v15.45.2.4881 with driver 21.20.16.4481
    How about Chipset and RST drivers, also updated?

Cheers
    Tom

Tom886, Aug 18, 2016
  5. batlhilz Win User
    had same problems with my going-to-broke AMD 6970HD, just might be purely hardware issue too

batlhilz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows freezes and has buzzing sound

1. Windows freezes and has buzzing sound - Similar Threads - freezes has buzzing

2. PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Freezing and restarting with a buzzing sound: Hello,There is already a lot of topics about the issue, but they didn't help me. The PC is freezing and crushing with a loudly buzzing sound duriong playing games. The seller checked the hardware 2 times, didn't reproduce the issue, and changed all hardware parts for free....
  3. Complete freezing + buzzing sound

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Complete freezing + buzzing sound: Hello, I have encountered an annoying issue within the past weeks. My laptop started to completely freeze as the system isn't responding keyboard and mouse isn't responding. It lead in buzzing sound when my audio is on so I have to hard restart from the power button in...
  4. Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 freezing with loud buzzing sound: i'm having a lot of problems on my Windows 10 machine and to be honest i'm giving up on it, it used to run games well but now it crashes with a loud buzzing sound even in games that it used to run flawlessly, any help will be appreciated since no one i know has wanted or...
  5. Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Freezes, crashes and buzzing sounds: So um... So where do i begin... Ah yes, my specs Asus X540LJ Intel core-i3 5005u CPU 2,00gHz Nvidia Geforce 920m 4gb RAM I know this isn't techsupport but i didn't get enough help over there, I'm desperate. Can't remember when this first happened but it got often more and...
  6. FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10

FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10: FREEZING AND BUZZING SOUND - WINDOWS 10 WHILE PLAYING AUDIO - VIDEO. HAVE TO DO HARD SWITCH OFF AND START AGAIN BUT THIS REPEATS AGAIN AFTER A GAP https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/freezing-and-buzzing-sound-windows-10/ad46f643-fda7-42d0-9fbf-9d1ef920bc0e
  7. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...
  8. PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound

PC keeps freezing with buzzing sound: The title really, the PC is brand new but it keeps crashing with a loud buzzing sound, I've run quite a few tests myself but I'm pretty much a novice so treat this as if I've tried nothing and start from scratch, any help would be appreciated, specs below: Operating system...
  9. Windows Freezing With Buzzing Sound In Speakers

Windows Freezing With Buzzing Sound In Speakers: Hello, i have got a new pc and it keep s freezing with a buzzing sound that plays through my headset and its getting annoying to far i have checked Memory Is Enough Cpu Or Gpu isnt overheating 45C While playing intense games PSU Im still unsure if this is the problem My...
  10. System freezes and loud buzz sound

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    System freezes and loud buzz sound: My laptop freezes and creates a loud buzz, I worked with the virtual agent and spoke to a technician whom I allowed to take over my computer. He insisted the problem was resolved and It is not. How can I contact the same technician since I did not save his name????...