Windows 10: Windows game DVR just flashing screen in overwatch

Discus and support Windows game DVR just flashing screen in overwatch in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; ok so i have been aware of the xbox app/ game dvr from back i windows 8 and i use to use to record gameplay until i got a laptop with nvidia, then i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by xdarkmario, Oct 16, 2016.

1. Windows game DVR just flashing screen in overwatch

ok so i have been aware of the xbox app/ game dvr from back i windows 8 and i use to use to record gameplay until i got a laptop with nvidia, then i used shadowplay, but the laptop i am using now have a amd videocard and so i have trying to use the windows 10 game dvr. at first it worked but now it seems that whenever i press the buttons the screen flickers a couple of times and stops. It dosent record anything. it was working and recording before but now it dosent work.
    ps i have desecrate AMD graphics along with intel.

:)

xdarkmario, Oct 16, 2016

2. Game DVR Microphone Quality Isn't Good

Was it just me,

or did I already say this solution?

Whatever, also, news flash, the solution is beginning to NOT work...

It seems as if Game DVR is now turning off ALL sounds.

I feel like Microsoft doesn't like microphones on Game DVR...

CreatorHappy, Oct 16, 2016
  3. Game Bar in Win10

Hi,

There are several PC games that do not show the Game bar when you are playing them in full-screen mode. However, you can press the
    Windows logo key + Alt + R on your keyboard to start and stop recording. As soon as the screen flashes, the recording will start and it will flash again once you stop recording. For more information about troubleshooting issues with the
    Game DVR on Windows 10, you may visit this
    link

If you need further assistance, you may reply to this post anytime.

Loraine Mon, Oct 16, 2016
  4. Windows game DVR just flashing screen in overwatch

Doesnt Nvidia have its' own recording software? It might work better than the garbage Microsoft built into 10.

AnonVendetta, Oct 17, 2016
  5. it WAS better but i dont have a nvidia laptop anymore just a AMD. but i have downloaded a amd evolved and am fiddling with it now to see of its good

xdarkmario, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows game DVR just flashing screen in overwatch

1. Windows game DVR just flashing screen in overwatch - Similar Threads - game DVR flashing

2. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: Nvidia Quadro 3000M support Game DVR for win10 xbox video record? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-dvr/7581a001-7c3d-40b5-b93b-b05ccd2ec615
  3. Game DVR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Game DVR: hallo ich habe ein kleines Problem was ich nicht verstehen kann nämlich ich habe ein Laptop und ein pc aber Game DVR ging ganz normal auf Laptop aber auf pc sagt mir Game DVR mein Hardwareanforderungen kann nicht erfüllt werden was eigentlich ja Garnicht sein kann ich...
  4. game dvr broadcast

in Windows 10 Support
    game dvr broadcast: this pops up each boot, can't find where it is even with winpatrol telling me where it is, i have winpatrol stop it but it is getting annoying, seems to be a microsoft something, don't know why it has started, how can it be deleted or stopped, i am thinking i can let it start...
  5. Windows 10 Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Game DVR: I have been trying to record clips by using the record last 3 minutes button on my game bar. I have also tried using the Win-Alt-G shortcut. The result that I continue to get is a picture of the game initially but it is frozen and nothing happens. The audio comes through just...
  6. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  7. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR: A half of my clips, recorded using game DVR have not picture, only sound and, sometimes, a cursor. I can record only some games, like Skyrim and KSP, and others (CS:GO, Assasin's Creed II, Planetside 2) can't be recorded with a picture. But even in Skyrim some clips have the...
  8. GAME DVR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GAME DVR: what IS MOVIE FORMAT FOR GAME DVR https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_music/game-dvr/58a87439-8d23-4c58-9a98-ed68fe690ef6
  9. Game DVR

in Windows 10 Customization
    Game DVR: When I try to record clips of my Rocket League Gameplay, they clips are just blank screens with audio. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/game-dvr/eee274d8-61e3-406c-ba19-58d2988dc70c
  10. Game DVR no sound and no full screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game DVR no sound and no full screen.: Testing the xbox game DVR records great but for some reason does not record sound. Also will not work if a game is in full screen mode only works in windowed mode. Anyone else noticed this and know away to fix it? 10882