Windows 10: Windows Game Recorder not recognizing.

Discus and support Windows Game Recorder not recognizing. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hey, so I have been trying to use the new built in feature where you can record your game within Windows 10 however, it doesn't recognise ANY games,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by partians, Aug 9, 2015.

1. partians Win User

Windows Game Recorder not recognizing.

Hey,
    so I have been trying to use the new built in feature where you can record your game within Windows 10 however,
    it doesn't recognise ANY games, I tried to record H1Z1 with it and it didn't recognise the actual game just the loader, anyway to fix this or is it just a bug?

:)

partians, Aug 9, 2015

2. One of my games isn't getting detected by Xbox. How do I fix this?

I upgraded to Windows 10 last month and had no trouble then. Earlier today, I downloaded the newest update for a game called Combat Arms. I started playing and I wanted to record using the new game bar. The game bar won't recognize my game. It says "Can't
    record right now. Try again later." In the Xbox app, it is on the list of games but for some reason it's not getting recognized as a game.

WilliamS_2000, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Game DVR for old games

I tried to share a recorded Age of Empires 3 gaming and I got a message that the game was no recognized. Could you please fix this?

Cesar Mattos, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Windows Game Recorder not recognizing.

If you mean the one in the xbox app it only fully works if the game is in running in window mode

ComedyCarnage, Aug 9, 2015
  5. partians Win User
    Nah not the Xbox app, just the WinKey+G.

partians, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Game Recorder not recognizing.

1. Windows Game Recorder not recognizing. - Similar Threads - Game Recorder recognizing

2. Voice not recording on game at

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice not recording on game at: So onXbox game bar when I just have game and mic enabled it records my voice but when I record game mic and other apps it somehow picks up my friends voice and everything’s fine. But it can’t record my voice when it’s Like that just friends and game please help...
  3. Recordable DVD not recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recordable DVD not recognized: I am using an old laptop with Windows 8 on it. I am trying to view DVDs I recorded home movies on a few years ago. Windows Media Player and Toshiba Media Player do not recognize the dvds, or if it does, it says it is blank. Even on my computer, looking at the dvd drive, it...
  4. Recordable DVD not recognized

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Recordable DVD not recognized: I am using an old laptop with Windows 8 on it. I am trying to view DVDs I recorded home movies on a few years ago. Windows Media Player and Toshiba Media Player do not recognize the dvds, or if it does, it says it is blank. Even on my computer, looking at the dvd drive, it...
  5. Game Recording

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game Recording: How do I record a game while I'm in fullscreen everytime I try it just stops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-recording/760cf448-1905-4565-a00e-1e34f7b24443
  6. Game Recording

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game Recording: How do I record a game while I'm in fullscreen everytime I try it just stops https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/game-recording/760cf448-1905-4565-a00e-1e34f7b24443
  7. Game Bar Recording

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Game Bar Recording: Is there a way to remove only a voiceover but leave the game sound once the video is already recorded? Thank you in advance! submitted by /u/Cesarone11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lrm6lh/game_bar_recording/
  8. Windows Game Bar Stopped Recording and Recording is Lost

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Game Bar Stopped Recording and Recording is Lost: Hello, I've used gamebar multiple times to record long videos. Today, I recorded a video for about 1 hour and pressed F11 by accident. It gave me an error. I expected the video to still be in my Captures folder but it's not. Is there a way to recover this file?...
  9. record game clips

in Windows 10 Customization
    record game clips: my graphics is intel RHD graphics 2000.is it suitable to record game clips https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/record-game-clips/2694161a-a33c-4fdc-96da-d3412cd3f28d
  10. Game recording alert?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game recording alert?: Hello, can i enable any kind of alert (like fraps has red dot in a corner... or whatever) when i am recording game? I am recording a lot, and i sometimes forget if i am recording right now, i dont know if my next win+alt+r will start or stop recording, dont know if i...