Windows 10: Windows Hang

Discus and support Windows Hang in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I’m very confusedOver the course of the past several months, Windows has hung after boot after every power-on. Windows will load, let me log in, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by tyler.hunt15, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Windows Hang

I’m very confusedOver the course of the past several months, Windows has hung after boot after every power-on. Windows will load, let me log in, and then nothing Microsoft will load for me, taskbar apps will not show on the taskbar taskbar is blank, and none of my startup apps will load. Mouse will still move, and all other apps will work.I have done everything I’ve known to think of to fix the issue. I’ve replaced my motherboard from an MSI x470 to a Asus Strix B550, I’ve replaced my processor from a Ryzen 5 3600 to a Ryzen 7 5800x. I’ve replaced my storage drive from a Sata connected 1 TB

:)

tyler.hunt15, Sep 15, 2021

2. Windows 10 Search hangs

Hi,

To isolate your issue, please provide us the following information:

• Were there any changes made on your computer before this issue came up?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    Furthermore, we suggest that you follow the steps provided by Parth P Patel.

Let us know how it goes.

Melowin Mar, Sep 15, 2021
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    Windows Update suddenly hangs?

Windows Update is suddenly hanging for some reason... I went and downloaded and installed the first bunch of updates, restarted when asked, and now when I go back to windows update I just get the window with a white box forever. Reboot and it still does it. This happens to be on my main machine, running windows 7.

I've also noticed when I reboot it says configuring windows update, step 3 of 3, 47%. Maybe it somehow skipped something and is screwed forever?

4. Windows Hang

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows Hang

1. Windows Hang - Similar Threads - Hang

2. windows is very slow, it will hang and laptop will automatically switches off

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows is very slow, it will hang and laptop will automatically switches off: As while I was working on my laptop my laptop backside battery is overhated and automatically it will shotdown.While I was giving the interview I faced this issue so I missed a very good job opportunity.Please help me out to fix this problem....
  3. Scheduled windows updates hang on black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Scheduled windows updates hang on black screen: I've searched around a bit for this issue and I haven't found anything, so here we are.My system wants to restart my computer whenever it gets an update, so I tell it to do it outside of active hours and it doesn't bother me and gets the updates done. Or at least it's...
  4. KB5004331 hangs at 11% installation with 0x800706be error code.

KB5004331 hangs at 11% installation with 0x800706be error code.: KB5004331 hangs at 11% installation with 0x800706be error code.After trying repeatedly to install updates, to troubleshoot, and to fix things, I just resorted to re-installing Windows 10 keeping apps and settings in what I had hoped would be a final blow to this issue - but...
  5. Windows 10 hangs after long time idling - cpu issue?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 hangs after long time idling - cpu issue?: Hi my pc: 108500K stock 4800mhz 2x16 GB DDR4 GSKILL 3200mhz XMP Seasonic Tx-850 Ultra Titanium Gigabyte Rtx 3090 Gaming OC Aorus Z490 Pro Gaming 1 TB SSD I have updated Windows 10 to H20,the newest version. I installed windows 10 month ago with new pc. So far so good,games...
  6. Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers hanging/freezing : edge , chrome .firefox: On my pc browsers keep on freezing again and again , I have cleared all the cache and removed all the data from browsers by resetting them . when browsers freeze other applications on pc work fine...
  7. Updates hanging.

Updates hanging.: I`m well and truly SICK TO THE BACK TEETH of Windows 10 updates hanging.EVERY single month the cumulative updates HANG on installation, causing days of slow running computer.WHEN are Microsoft going to rectify this problem ??. WHY can`t you test the updates BEFORE releasing...
  8. Command Prompt FTP hanging on 'put' command

in Windows 10 Customization
    Command Prompt FTP hanging on 'put' command: The user that is having this issue accidentally hit cancel on the Windows Firewall prompt to allow the connection when he first tried the command.After trying to use the 'put' command, it hangs on this line: 200 PORT subcommand request successfulI tried allowing the ftp.exe...
  9. OneNote for Windows 10 keep hangs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneNote for Windows 10 keep hangs: I have windows surface go with OneNote for Windows 10. I use Microsoft Pen to capture daily Notes work / personal related. when I take notes through browser and after 2 minutes my computer freezes and nothing works so I have to manually shut it down and restart....
  10. A Microsoft Teams ad caused Windows 11 Insider systems to hang

in Windows 10 News
    A Microsoft Teams ad caused Windows 11 Insider systems to hang: When Microsoft revealed that upcoming Windows 11 Insider builds were not exactly as stable as previous builds some time ago, it probably did not have this week's Windows 11 stability issues in mind. Released on September 2, 2021, the latest Insider Builds for the Dev and...