Windows 10: Windows has taken up to 30 - 40 Gigabyte more of its average size.

Discus and support Windows has taken up to 30 - 40 Gigabyte more of its average size. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Recently having purchased a Surface Laptop and am really satisfied with it but the only thing that would make me more satisfied with it is to find a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by KaneParkinson, Jul 16, 2018.

1. Windows has taken up to 30 - 40 Gigabyte more of its average size.

Recently having purchased a Surface Laptop and am really satisfied with it but the only thing that would make me more satisfied with it is to find a solution to this problem I only have 128 gb and only have 40 odd left to spare. No strange things have been installed on it nor any huge amount of apps that would be able to do this. I would really like a solution

:)

KaneParkinson, Jul 16, 2018

2. increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Jul 16, 2018
  3. Please help a newb under/over volt/clock PLEASE

5min test results have rolled in:

What do ya'll suggest my next step taken should be ?

BenchedADC, Jul 16, 2018
  4. Windows has taken up to 30 - 40 Gigabyte more of its average size.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 16, 2018
Thema:

Windows has taken up to 30 - 40 Gigabyte more of its average size.

1. Windows has taken up to 30 - 40 Gigabyte more of its average size. - Similar Threads - has taken Gigabyte

2. There is 201 gigabytes of unaccounted space being taken up on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    There is 201 gigabytes of unaccounted space being taken up on my laptop.: I deleted everything not by Microsoft but there is still this unaccounted space, I even did the math myself.the only things I didn't add was the applications that don't have a size next to them in the apps break down....
  3. There is 201 gigabytes of unaccounted space being taken up on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is 201 gigabytes of unaccounted space being taken up on my laptop.: I deleted everything not by Microsoft but there is still this unaccounted space, I even did the math myself.the only things I didn't add was the applications that don't have a size next to them in the apps break down....
  4. There is 201 gigabytes of unaccounted space being taken up on my laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Size of folders isn't the same as size taken up in disk space.

Size of folders isn't the same as size taken up in disk space.: I just got a new laptop a few weeks ago, and most of the storage is already taken up. Also, the size of the folders isn't even close to the amount of space shown in the drive. I only have 5GB left and in some cases have to use other devices to complete my work. If anyone has...
  6. Volume licencing for 30 to 40 computers

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Volume licencing for 30 to 40 computers: Hey there! I'm looking at some volume licencing for Windows 10 on behalf of a friend in Thailand. One Windows Pro licence is usually 200 USD. Is there a volume discount for between 30 to 40 computers? Thanks! submitted by /u/12UIUX [link] [comments]...
  7. average formula will not average

average formula will not average: =IFERROR(AVERAGE(IF(C3:G3="","",IF(ISNUMBER(SEARCH("<",C3:G3)),SUBSTITUTE(C3:G3,"<","")/2,C3:G3))),"") Hello, Trying to use this formula to average three numbers in a row . However at end of row where I have average formula, I dont get an answer? When I click on...
  8. Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more: I have found endless traces of a cryptominer or something similar...I have been in a constant battle with keeping my pc going bc someone that is extremely educated in many areas that are tech related, has been targeting me for whatever reason... I have reset my router,...
  9. Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more

in Windows 10 Support
    Cryptominer or something has taken over my windows server&more: I have found endless traces of a cryptominer or something similar...I have been in a constant battle with keeping my pc going bc someone that is extremely educated in many areas that are tech related, has been targeting me for whatever reason... I have reset my router,...
  10. Windows 10 crashing every 30 to 40 minutes

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashing every 30 to 40 minutes: Hello All, My Windows 10 is frequently crashing a lot. Its been almost a week now. I have no idea how to analyze the root cause of the problem. The problem seems to start when I'm using office products such as Excel and Word and sometimes both at the same time. Can...