Windows 10: Windows Hello function broken since update?

Discus and support Windows Hello function broken since update? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Does anyone have a solution to fix this since the creators update 1803 as now my finger scan is not accepted and choose to use a pin to log in is not... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Silencious, May 15, 2018.

1. Windows Hello function broken since update?

Does anyone have a solution to fix this since the creators update 1803 as now my finger scan is not accepted and choose to use a pin to log in is not available?
    Windows Hello function broken since update? [​IMG]

:)

Silencious, May 15, 2018
  2. ringods Win User

Vibrate function broken?

Hello,

Since last weekend, the vibrate function of my Nokia N80 doesn't seem to work anymore. I have tried to enable/disable/enable the vibrate mode in the Silent profile, restarted the phone, but to no avail. Are there any other things I can try to see if it is really
    broken?

BTW, is the vibrate function something from the phone or from the battery?

Ringo

ringods, May 15, 2018
  3. LouisDVF Win User
    Fingerprint function + Windows Hello

Dear all,

I have been running Windows 10 on my Lenovo X1 Carbon 4th Generation bought newly 6 months ago. Since there, I have always been using my fingerprint to unlock it.

Yesterday and after three unsuccessful tries, I had to use my PIN code. Since then, the ability to use the fingerprint has dissapear and when going to the parameters, Windows Hello is marked as not available on this computer.

Can you understand and do you know any way to find back this function?

LouisDVF, May 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows Hello function broken since update?

1. Windows Hello function broken since update? - Similar Threads - Hello function broken

2. Windows functions all broken

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows functions all broken: So my computer today randomly restarted itself when I was doing something else and when it turned back on, the audio was disabled. I tried to fix it with some commands I found online like sfc scannow and dism.exe, and both returned errors saying something wasn't working. I...
  3. Windows functions all broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows functions all broken: So my computer today randomly restarted itself when I was doing something else and when it turned back on, the audio was disabled. I tried to fix it with some commands I found online like sfc scannow and dism.exe, and both returned errors saying something wasn't working. I...
  4. Windows functions all broken

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Narrator functionality broken?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Narrator functionality broken?: I'm building a survey and as part of the process I'm using the narrator application to check my site is accessible. It's been a learning process and I know that my site isn't perfect.There is one thing however that is absolutely unacceptable. When Narrator is turned on I'm...
  6. Narrator functionality broken?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Narrator functionality broken?: I'm building a survey and as part of the process I'm using the narrator application to check my site is accessible. It's been a learning process and I know that my site isn't perfect.There is one thing however that is absolutely unacceptable. When Narrator is turned on I'm...
  7. Windows search function is broken.

in Cortana
    Windows search function is broken.: Hi, I recently built a new PC and install windows 10 on it. Then i connected my old Laptop drive to quick copy all of my documents. When I reconnect my old drive to my old Laptop, the Windows 10 search function didn't work. I cant search files or programs, many of the...
  8. Windows Search Broken since Update KB4576754

in Cortana
    Windows Search Broken since Update KB4576754: Hello fellow sufferers, since the KB4576754 update only one installed last night my windows taskbar search is broken, and search does not work in the explorer. --> I can't even set the cursor into to searchbar in the explorer and there after hitting the windows key none of...
  9. Since update, camera not functioning

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Since update, camera not functioning: Since the new update, Google Duo is not functioning the same. Camera view of myself is not being viewed by the person I called. I can view them but they can't view me. I don't want to uninstall the last 2 updates. Should I.?...
  10. Windows Hello Not working since October Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Not working since October Update: Since I did a fresh install of the October update, I haven't been able to use the windows hello feature. This is on a surface pro 4, which is domain joined. I have tried changing the group policy settings but still nothing. Under the PIN setting in Sign-in options it says...