Windows 10: Windows Hello function broken since update?

Discus and support Windows Hello function broken since update? in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Does anyone have a solution to fix this since the creators update 1803 as now my finger scan is not accepted and choose to use a pin to log in is not... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Silencious, May 15, 2018.

1. Windows Hello function broken since update?

Does anyone have a solution to fix this since the creators update 1803 as now my finger scan is not accepted and choose to use a pin to log in is not available?
    Windows Hello function broken since update? [​IMG]

:)

Silencious, May 15, 2018
  2. ringods Win User

Vibrate function broken?

Hello,

Since last weekend, the vibrate function of my Nokia N80 doesn't seem to work anymore. I have tried to enable/disable/enable the vibrate mode in the Silent profile, restarted the phone, but to no avail. Are there any other things I can try to see if it is really
    broken?

BTW, is the vibrate function something from the phone or from the battery?

Ringo

ringods, May 15, 2018
  3. LouisDVF Win User
    Fingerprint function + Windows Hello

Dear all,

I have been running Windows 10 on my Lenovo X1 Carbon 4th Generation bought newly 6 months ago. Since there, I have always been using my fingerprint to unlock it.

Yesterday and after three unsuccessful tries, I had to use my PIN code. Since then, the ability to use the fingerprint has dissapear and when going to the parameters, Windows Hello is marked as not available on this computer.

Can you understand and do you know any way to find back this function?

LouisDVF, May 15, 2018
Thema:

Windows Hello function broken since update?

1. Windows Hello function broken since update? - Similar Threads - Hello function broken

2. Windows 10 search function broken

in Cortana
    Windows 10 search function broken: This is a re-post of a thread that I had initially believed to be answered; however, when the fix was applied (a system restore), the issue was solved. Windows updated almost immediately afterward, though, and after restarting the issue returned. [ATTACH] I have tried...
  3. Windows 10 Search Function Broken

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Search Function Broken: Hi all, Hi all, Just today, I got this issue while trying to use Windows 10 to search (I think it's Cortana search): [ATTACH] When I type anything into the search engine (like 'paint' above), nothing shows up - it is just completely black. I rebooted, shut down, and...
  4. No Mouse or Keyboard functionality since latest Windows 10 Update.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    No Mouse or Keyboard functionality since latest Windows 10 Update.: I have an Acer all in one 23" Desktop computer. After latest Windows 10 Update the Computer loads to Start Screen but the Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard are not seen(recognized) so when I click/move Mouse as I normally would the Pop-up Sign in box does not appear. There is no...
  5. Windows Hello Not working since October Update

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Not working since October Update: Since I did a fresh install of the October update, I haven't been able to use the windows hello feature. This is on a surface pro 4, which is domain joined. I have tried changing the group policy settings but still nothing. Under the PIN setting in Sign-in options it says...
  6. Since last update, windows will not recognise my (functioning) internet connection

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Since last update, windows will not recognise my (functioning) internet connection: Last update broke the audio on my windows so I repaired my windows installation which worked. However, I also discivered that that windows was not recognising any network connections (wired or wifi), despite the fact that I can still use web browsers, stream movies and play...
  7. Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth broken functionality

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Marvell AVASTAR Bluetooth broken functionality: Hello, my issues started with a Logitech G603 Bluetooth mouse. On the first use it connected fine. The pairing was also flawless. However I got annoyed since every time my Surface Pro 4 went into hibernate/sleep my mouse had to be paired again. My headphones WH-1000XM2 and...
  8. Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Clock's timer and alarm functions are broken: Just like the subject heading says. Windows 10 suggested that I restart/clean the app so I did, but still those two functions don't work. However the stopwatch works fine. My computer is a Lenovo thinkcentre m92p small form factor, Intel Core i5-3470@3.2 GHZ processor,...
  9. Windows HELLO in CREATOR broken

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows HELLO in CREATOR broken: Windows Hello in v1607 worked fine with my fingerprint sensor. Upgrade install to Creator and now it says it is not available on this PC. Nothing changed with the device manager Validity FP sensor. I uninstalled and reinstalled it also. Still Hello won't say Hello. I want it...
  10. Windows 10 Deployment: Broken Cortana and Search functions

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Deployment: Broken Cortana and Search functions: Hi All, Been pulling my hair out for months working with this OS and MDT. I'm creating a master image (Golden) on a virtual machine and when the software for our organization is installed, and a test user logs into the Virtual machine for the first time, Cortana and search...