Windows 10: Windows Hello in Token, a biometric ring

Discus and support Windows Hello in Token, a biometric ring in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Leveraging Windows Hello technology, this new biometric ring helps eliminate the need for passwords. [img] There’s a good chance you’ve... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows Hello in Token, a biometric ring

Source: Windows Hello in Token, a biometric ring - Windows Experience Blog

:)

Brink, Jun 28, 2017

2. WINDOWS HELLO NOT WORKING AFTER FALL CREATORS UPDATE

Dear Dyan Rey,

I can not find Windows Hello drivers in my device. If I'm not mistaken they should be under "Biometric" section but there is no biometric section on device manager.

Ismayil Karimli, Jun 28, 2017
  3. how to install gpedit in windows 10 home

does anyone know how to install gdedit in windows 10 home as my biometrics have stopped working in Windows 10 hello since windows updated and I would like to use gdedit to see if biometrics is enabled

GrahamLamb, Jun 28, 2017
Thema:

Windows Hello in Token, a biometric ring

1. Windows Hello in Token, a biometric ring - Similar Threads - Hello Token biometric

2. Windows hello biometrics and face recognition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows hello biometrics and face recognition: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 5300 2in 1Online my laptop says that it supports windows hello for fingerprint and face ID,However, in settings it says its unable to find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello and the same but with face recognition. SEE PHOTOI have...
  3. Windows hello biometrics and face recognition

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows hello biometrics and face recognition: Hello,I have a Dell Latitude 5300 2in 1Online my laptop says that it supports windows hello for fingerprint and face ID,However, in settings it says its unable to find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello and the same but with face recognition. SEE PHOTOI have...
  4. How to get biometrics windows hello working?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get biometrics windows hello working?: I have a dell latitude 5300 2 in 1 which supposedly supports windows hello and has a fingerprint scanner but my laptop says "we can't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello". and the same for face recognition. I have tried restarting in Windows Biometrics on...
  5. How to get biometrics windows hello working?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get biometrics windows hello working?: I have a dell latitude 5300 2 in 1 which supposedly supports windows hello and has a fingerprint scanner but my laptop says "we can't find a fingerprint scanner compatible with windows hello". and the same for face recognition. I have tried restarting in Windows Biometrics on...
  6. Biometric device not supported by Windows Hello

in Windows 10 Customization
    Biometric device not supported by Windows Hello: After the latest update on 02-07-2020, windows 10 stopped recognizing my fingerprint biometric device for Windows Hello... ? Model of laptop: HP - Folio 9470m...
  7. windows hello / biometric fingerprint sensors

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello / biometric fingerprint sensors: My Windows was not getting the first update, due to which I updated the Windows 10 Pro offline, but now in settings, Windows hello and fingerprint sensor biometric service is not working in the account sign Please help me...
  8. Windows Hello Biometrics sporadic

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Hello Biometrics sporadic: Windows Hello sign in using Biometrics Fingerprint scanner pre-installed with LG Gram laptop only works sporadically. Every 4-5 days, Windows Hello bypasses the Fingerprint scanner and signs in directly. Even though Windows Hello has been set up with a PIN and Fingerprints,...
  9. Missing Biometrics and Windows Hello Files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Biometrics and Windows Hello Files: Biometrics is missing in Device Manager on my Alienware 17 R4, One of the possible solutions I found on the Web was to go to C:\Windows\System32\WinBioPlugIns\FaceDriver, right clich on Helloface.inf and select Install. I did that but it didnt restore the Biometrics option...
  10. windows hello biometric recognition

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows hello biometric recognition: I am using windows 10 pro on my device. Initially, windows hello biometric recognition was being support on my device. But now it shows that windows hello is isn't available on my device. Can anyone help me out?...