Windows 10: Windows hello not is available on this device.

Discus and support Windows hello not is available on this device. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello. I have a laptop Inspiron 5459, which in theory is compatible with the Windows application hello but there is no way to activate it. If... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by borda, Nov 25, 2016.

1. borda Win User

Windows hello not is available on this device.

Hello.

I have a laptop Inspiron 5459, which in theory is compatible with the Windows application hello but there is no way to activate it. If someone knows a solution very grateful in advance.

Best regards.

:)

borda, Nov 25, 2016
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows Hello isn't available on this device

Hi,

Windows hello is a feature to make your computer more secure, you’ll see options for face, fingerprint, or iris if your PC has a fingerprint reader or a camera that supports it. Once you’re set up, you’ll be able to sign in with a quick swipe or a glance.
    The error that you've received usually means that the computer is not compatible with Windows Hello. We would like to verify some information, kindly provide us the answer to the following questions:

• Were you able to use facial recognition or finger print reader before the issue happens?
    • Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    • Are you still able to login to your computer?
    • What is the exact model of your device?

We'll wait for your response.

Mayra Aqu, Nov 25, 2016
  3. nytetears Win User
    Windows Hello isn't available on this device

Turns out my user was corrupt. Support had me make a new one

nytetears, Nov 25, 2016
  4. borda Win User

Windows hello not is available on this device. [​IMG]

borda, Nov 25, 2016
  5. Bree New Member
    Apparently...

Die Gesichtserkennungsfunktion Hello von Windows 10 erfordert eine Intel RealSense- oder 3D-Kamera, um Entsperrungsfunktionen durch Gesichtserkennung zu unterstützen | Dell Deutschland

6. Bree New Member
    Have you tried downloading and installing the 'Intel® RealSense™ Depth Camera Manager' as suggested by Dell?

Bree, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows hello not is available on this device. - Similar Threads - hello available device

2. Windows Hello no available

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello no available: My computer crashed and required a new install of Windows 10. I am not able to set a start-up PIN. I receive a message that Windows Hello is not available. In order to get into my computer, I must go through a detailed process putting in my password, trying to set up a PIN,...
  3. Windows Hello: Face and fingerprint recognition are not available on this device.

Windows Hello: Face and fingerprint recognition are not available on this device.: I have read many post of this issue and after all the posted solutions I can't seem to figure out the problem. Windows Hello worked for me before on the same PC. I've tried: updating drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling device, resetting PC, and some other things....
  4. Unable to setup Windows Hello Error: Windows Hello is not available on your device

Unable to setup Windows Hello Error: Windows Hello is not available on your device: Hi, I'm trying to set up a face recognition via windows hello but unfortunately it says that the face and fingerprint recognition is not available on this device. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in Advance. James ***Original title: HP Omen 17t***...
  5. Windows Hello isn't Available on this device

Windows Hello isn't Available on this device: I though I could work around "Windows Hello isn't Available on this device" by getting a Finger Print Scanner, at first I had to install the drivers because the Finger Print Scanner didn't come with them. Driver I installed for the Finger print scanner First one listed....
  6. Windows Hello isn't available on this device - Windows VM

Windows Hello isn't available on this device - Windows VM: Hello, I have Windows 10 1703 Enterprise edition, runs on VMware fusion. Seems like it doesn't support windows Hello for business - this sentence appears in settings>Account 'Hello isn't available on this device' In addition, I can't set up a Pin for domain users but for...
  7. Windows Hello not available

Windows Hello not available: Windows Hello not available https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-hello-not-available/550da4fe-1032-4bdb-a21a-11f524a79c1f
  8. Windows Hello isn't available on this device.

Windows Hello isn't available on this device.: Hi i have a lenovo V330-15IKB and i can t use windows hello and i have a fingerprint reader . i tried a lot of ways to fix this problem ..everything is enabled but in device meneger at biometric it says This device is not working properly because Windows cannot load the...
  9. “Widows Hello is not available on this device”

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    “Widows Hello is not available on this device”: Following recent windows anniversary major update, windows hello is no longer available. As a result, the finger print scanning stopped working and it is not showing as sign in option. I have been using Biometric (validity sensor) driver -windows 10 Pro 64 bit. Is there any...
  10. windows hello isn't available in the device

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows hello isn't available in the device: Hi All I have HP ELITEBOOK 8460 corei5 second generation laptop, And it have a biometric device in the lpatop, And I installed windows 10 pro but in settings, under the windows hello tab. it shows that WINDOWS HELLO ISN'T AVAILABLE IN THIS DEVICE That's why. And how I...