Windows 10: Windows Hello Without Displaying Last Username

Discus and support Windows Hello Without Displaying Last Username in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; I'm using Windows Hello to sign in to my laptop (Surface Book). I would like to enable the local security policy for Interactive login: Do not display... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Brack, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Brack Win User

Windows Hello Without Displaying Last Username

I'm using Windows Hello to sign in to my laptop (Surface Book). I would like to enable the local security policy for Interactive login: Do not display last user name; however, when I enable this security policy, Windows hello seems to disable itself.

Is there any way to use both this policy and Windows hello at the same time?

:)

Brack, Nov 6, 2015

2. Win 10 Pro version 1709 Build 16299.248 - not possible to set system to do not display last username at logon

Hello:

after updated Win 10 Pro version 1709 to Build 16299.248 I am not able to set an option system to do not display last username at logon.

Computer is working a stand-alone environment (no domain, no domain controllers, etc.), I have "Don't display last signed-in" set as Enabled. When I Restart or Shut down, and login again, the last signed in
    name still appears. However, if I select the Sign out option, the next time logging in correctly disables the last sign in. Is there a setting or work-around to ALWAYS not display the last signed in?

Before the update to Build 16299.248 the option worked without problems

Thank you

Petr

Petr Kosina, Nov 6, 2015
  3. Windows 10 blank password domain user

Hello, Windows 10 pupils in the class using a password without the user's authorization is a problem, says that the password is incorrect, the user, Windows 7, 8, 8.1 to enter a username without any problems.

ნიკაბრეგვაძე, Nov 6, 2015
Thema:

Windows Hello Without Displaying Last Username

1. Windows Hello Without Displaying Last Username - Similar Threads - Hello Without Displaying

2. Windows Hello Pin wrong username

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows Hello Pin wrong username: Hi, We are trying to login on a different PC using my microsoft account. I logged in using my email and password, but then it did ask for my windows hello pin to verify my identity. I have no clue what this pin is, if I even have set it up. So, I clicked forgot my pin and...
  3. Windows Hello Pin wrong username

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Hello Pin wrong username: Hi, We are trying to login on a different PC using my microsoft account. I logged in using my email and password, but then it did ask for my windows hello pin to verify my identity. I have no clue what this pin is, if I even have set it up. So, I clicked forgot my pin and...
  4. Windows Hello Pin wrong username

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Repeated username displayed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Repeated username displayed: I've been having trouble with my MS Account, so I've been trying to fix it. I have submitted a separate question for it. As a result of my tinkering, my display name has duplicated itself on the forum display not on the ones you see, but on the ones I see. For instance, as I...
  6. Repeated username displayed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Repeated username displayed: I've been having trouble with my MS Account, so I've been trying to fix it. I have submitted a separate question for it. As a result of my tinkering, my display name has duplicated itself on the forum display not on the ones you see, but on the ones I see. For instance, as I...
  7. Repeated username displayed

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. "Don't Display Username" in Domain Policy?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    "Don't Display Username" in Domain Policy?: I am tempted to enable "Don't Display Username" in Domain Policy, but want to be sure that it will still be applied on my laptop when it cannot connect to the domain server. Will the domain policy be cached locally, or am I better off implementing this locally (at least on...
  9. Missing last letter of Username in Windows 10 Pro

Missing last letter of Username in Windows 10 Pro: Hello, I use Microsoft Account for Sign-in option for my Windows 10 Pro. When I install this Windows I found one missing letter the last one of my username in "C:\Users". After searching some options to rename it finally I found this instruction https://youtu.be/J_rTOA4gXJI...
  10. Windows 10 Username last character is not showing

Windows 10 Username last character is not showing: I'm using Windows 10 1803, I installed my windows 1 month ago. I recently noticied my username is tanji, I didnt entered my username at the time of installation of windows, I used Microsoft Account. And also my Username is not tanji, It should be Tanjim. Why and how this...