Windows 10: Windows help desk

Discus and support Windows help desk in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a problem and windows help desk tec support says they will fix computer for 349.00. Also stated that asknet longrun would collect my money... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CharlesHopson1, Aug 12, 2018.

1. Windows help desk

I have a problem and windows help desk tec support says they will fix computer for 349.00. Also stated that asknet longrun would collect my money

:)

CharlesHopson1, Aug 12, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 12, 2018
  3. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Aug 12, 2018
  4. Naki Win User

Windows help desk

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Windows help desk :)

Thema:

Windows help desk

1. Windows help desk - Similar Threads - help desk

2. “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”

in Windows 10 Gaming
    “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”: I recently wiped this computer, because of some issues with storage, and viruses i guess. I reinstalled windows, using a usb. I was scrolling through my windows in general and i saw that message, so just got a bit concerned in general. Was wondering if anyone else had a...
  3. “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”: I recently wiped this computer, because of some issues with storage, and viruses i guess. I reinstalled windows, using a usb. I was scrolling through my windows in general and i saw that message, so just got a bit concerned in general. Was wondering if anyone else had a...
  4. “%1!s! Has disabled windows security, contact IT help desk.”

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Is it just me, but I have found the disability help desk rude, abusive and the manager Ms...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it just me, but I have found the disability help desk rude, abusive and the manager Ms...: Nearly 5 weeks ago Microsoft downloaded a patch on to my new windows 10 computer that seems to interrupt the internet connection. After over 4 hours I got it to connect for long enough that someone could ork on the problem, shame it failed and after multiple attempts I’m now...
  6. Is it just me, but I have found the disability help desk rude, abusive and the manager Ms...

Is it just me, but I have found the disability help desk rude, abusive and the manager Ms...: Nearly 5 weeks ago Microsoft downloaded a patch on to my new windows 10 computer that seems to interrupt the internet connection. After over 4 hours I got it to connect for long enough that someone could ork on the problem, shame it failed and after multiple attempts I’m now...
  7. Is it just me, but I have found the disability help desk rude, abusive and the manager Ms...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE: When I use windows Defender It comes back with YOUR IT ADMINISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOU TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILABLE. CONTACT IT HELP DESK FOR MORE INFORMATIONI have downloaded only smadav as antivirus since thenAnd I also...
  9. WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE: When I use windows Defender It comes back with YOUR IT ADMINISTRATOR HAS LIMITED ACCESS TO SOME AREAS OF THIS APP AND THE ITEM YOU TRIED TO ACCESS IS NOT AVAILABLE. CONTACT IT HELP DESK FOR MORE INFORMATIONI have downloaded only smadav as antivirus since thenAnd I also...
  10. WHERE CAN I FIND IT HELP DESK PLEASE