Windows 10: Windows Icon Display Settings

Discus and support Windows Icon Display Settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; In Windows10, suddenly the desktop icon names and the folder names have disappeared.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by GauravA1, Aug 25, 2018.

1. GauravA1 Win User

Windows Icon Display Settings

In Windows10, suddenly the desktop icon names and the folder names have disappeared.

:)

GauravA1, Aug 25, 2018

2. Windows vista x64 computer icon always changing

what icons are you referring to?
    In the Windows Explorer list or desktop?

twicksisted, Aug 25, 2018
  3. Display settings

Hi Julia,

To reset the settings back to default, follow these steps:

• Go to your desktop, right click and select Display Settings.
    • Choose the appropriate settings from the options under Display.

Let us know if the above steps resolved the issue.

Venancio Khu, Aug 25, 2018
  4. Windows Icon Display Settings

Display and sleep settings

Hi,

In order to help you with the issue about the display and sleep settings, kindly answer the following questions:

• Have you tried the troubleshooting steps suggested by MVP Andre Da Costa? If you did, what were the results?
    • For us to avoid redundancy of the troubleshooting process, what were the other steps you have done to resolve the issue?

We look forward to your next post.

Regards.

Jesrael Bor, Aug 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows Icon Display Settings

1. Windows Icon Display Settings - Similar Threads - Icon Display Settings

2. some icons are not displayed in settings => apps => startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    some icons are not displayed in settings => apps => startup: some icons are not displayed in settings => apps => startup The following actions were performed: 1 sfc /scannow 2 DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth 3 Cleared the cache of icons %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\ExplorerPrintScreen...
  3. some icons are not displayed in settings => apps => startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    some icons are not displayed in settings => apps => startup: some icons are not displayed in settings => apps => startup The following actions were performed: 1 sfc /scannow 2 DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth 3 Cleared the cache of icons %userprofile%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\ExplorerPrintScreen...
  4. windows display settings will not display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows display settings will not display: When attempting to access display settings either from settings app it freezes or from desktop it appears blank. How do I fix it?I have tried repairing settings and resetting without success. Also dxdiag does not even show a display tab....
  5. windows display settings will not display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows display settings will not display: When attempting to access display settings either from settings app it freezes or from desktop it appears blank. How do I fix it?I have tried repairing settings and resetting without success. Also dxdiag does not even show a display tab....
  6. Display icon

in Windows 10 Customization
    Display icon: After a fresh installation of windows 10 know the "My PC" icon is not there in destop, how to add it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-icon/e00dbe6f-ce6a-411b-9e01-5947898b4936
  7. Display Icons

Display Icons: My display icons are enlarged and I want to reduce their size but need guidance. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/display-icons/8cdad61b-cf36-456a-9bd1-668df79e08e2
  8. Taskbar setting - Icons to display

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar setting - Icons to display: I installed Chemtable Autorun Organizer, decided I didn't want it and uninstalled it. It the Taskbar settings, Select which items appear in the taskbar, it is still showing not 1, but 2 instances of "AutorunOrganizer.exc Autorun Organizer (performing 1 task(s)". It doesn't...
  9. icons on display

icons on display: Hi, I have already tried all suggestions (right click, view, show desktop items) via virtual and even brought the device into Best Buy one month after the purchase.....Best Buy told me it was a software issue and would charge me $199 to fix.....This device was one month...
  10. Tray Icons Set to Display in Taskbar - Where are the settings saved?

in Windows 10 Support
    Tray Icons Set to Display in Taskbar - Where are the settings saved?: RollBack Rx has a longstanding bug whereby the customized Tray Icons are not preserved when rolling back to a snapshot. Now I'd like to know where the settings are saved, so maybe I could export it as a registry file and then reimport that reg file after a rollback....