Windows 10: Windows installer doesn't work.

Discus and support Windows installer doesn't work. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I can't start Windows installer service. When i try:Error: Services, Windows can't start windows installer in local pc Error 87: Parameter is wrongIf i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Enesakta..., Sep 15, 2021.

1. Windows installer doesn't work.

I can't start Windows installer service. When i try:Error: Services, Windows can't start windows installer in local pc Error 87: Parameter is wrongIf i try to launch any *.msi;Windows Installer service couldn't be accessed. This happens if the windows installer is not installed properly. Please contact to support etc.What should i do?

:)

Enesakta..., Sep 15, 2021
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows installer doesn't work. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Sep 15, 2021
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows installer doesn't work. [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Bushka Win User

Windows installer doesn't work.

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Windows installer doesn't work.

1. Windows installer doesn't work. - Similar Threads - installer doesn't

2. Installed new audio drivers, and now the sound doesn't work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed new audio drivers, and now the sound doesn't work: So.....I am currently running Windows 10 on a Surface Book 3. I got a new microphone, and was trying to install the drivers to get it to work. So I installed:Realtek* High Definition Audio Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit for the Intel® NUC Kit NUC8i7BE, NUC8i5BE, and...
  3. Npcap Loopback Adapter removed and new version of it doesn't be installed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Npcap Loopback Adapter removed and new version of it doesn't be installed: I had internet connection issue. In fact, Windows couldn't find WiFi option in Network setting. It did appear WiFi removed as a feature. I googled to find a solution. A solution mentioned to uninstall Npcap and reinstall it. But, after I uninstalled it I didn't know how to...
  4. Laptop doesn't want to install Realtek Audio Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Laptop doesn't want to install Realtek Audio Manager: I have a relatively unused Lenovo Miix 300 became Win10 from Win8 if I remember correctly that I've had to start using lately, and I've realized that my mic makes too much noise even when the room is totally quiet perhaps it's some sort of feedback loop. I've then decided to...
  5. Microsoft store doesn't install

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft store doesn't install: When I try to install an app, it is installing, but after it finished it just says error. I think it has to do with the fact that i reseted my computer.Here is a picture with the problem:https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Cl-o4HcWSWtrnaTu0SuJcRVcmHCKq5zH/view?usp=sharingProblem...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after installing from MS store

Forza Horizon 4 doesn't work after installing from MS store: I just installed Forza Horizon 4 again and when starting it it closes instantly. I tried reinstalling it about 5 times now and it doesnt work. Everytime i installed it it installed at about 1.7 Gb/s but I only get 250 Mb/s.Normally you can right click it in your Windows menu...
  7. Asphalt 9 doesn't open after installation

Asphalt 9 doesn't open after installation: Hello! I installed asphalt 9 twice on my pc yesterday and when I launch it, it doesn't open, rather it shows the Gameloft logo for hours!!! I don't know why is this occuring. Earlier, I played this game without any problems but can't right now..Is it a issue with the game? I...
  8. Installing new ssd drive in a friend's HP laptop..she doesn't have key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing new ssd drive in a friend's HP laptop..she doesn't have key: She doesn't have the box and what documentation she kept, there's doesn't appear to be a key listed/included. Furthermore, there is no sticker on the laptop. What is going to happen when I reinstall Windows on this new SSD? Will it ask for the key or recognize the laptop...
  9. snip and sketch doesn't come to front after new windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    snip and sketch doesn't come to front after new windows 10 install: I recently did a clean install of Windows 1o Pro 21H1 due to random restart issues. With my new install of Windows, S&S doesn't behave properly if I have Calculator or Photos app running. Usually, when I'd capture a rectangular snip the S&S window would come to the front with...
  10. Microsoft Store doesn't list non-Microsoft apps I have installed

Microsoft Store doesn't list non-Microsoft apps I have installed: Hello,I have a strange problem. As title suggest, Microsoft Store doesn't list, and even it seems not to update anymore, non-Microsoft apps I have installed trough Microsoft Store. And I have a lot of them. Not just owned, but installed, since I use them often, some of which...