Windows 10: Windows Installer instructions comes up after boot

Discus and support Windows Installer instructions comes up after boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I get the following popup after I boot my desktop (Dell 540). How do I keep it from appearing. Win 10 Home. Thanks John [img] 77351 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by JohnM72, Feb 15, 2017.

1. JohnM72 Win User

Windows Installer instructions comes up after boot

I get the following popup after I boot my desktop (Dell 540). How do I keep it from appearing. Win 10 Home.

Thanks John

Windows Installer instructions comes up after boot [​IMG]

:)

JohnM72, Feb 15, 2017
  2. TimField Win User

script error in registry

I tried the clean boot, disabled the startup items, but upon restart the same error came up, so I re-enabled the startup items and restarted following the MS instructions. At about the same time MS downloaded several updates which are now installed. After
    another restart, the script error still comes up.

TimField, Feb 15, 2017
  3. RXaverius Win User
    Windows Installer comes up and freezes Office

Very frequently Windows Installer freezes my Outlook that I have to close.

With the Task Manager I "End task" the Window Installer

But some time later it comes again Window Installer, a noise and Outlook freezes

RXaverius, Feb 15, 2017
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Press CTRL+ALT+DEL and select task manager. Then the Startup tab. What do you have listed there?

Windows Installer instructions comes up after boot [​IMG]

NavyLCDR, Feb 15, 2017
  5. JohnM72 Win User
    Here is what I have. I think I know what to do!

JohnM72, Feb 15, 2017
  6. JohnM72 Win User
    I disabled the process and the popup did not appear...but what effect will it have the installer? and what do you think I did to cause it to appear?

Thanks
    John

JohnM72, Feb 15, 2017
  7. CountMike New Member
    Could be an unfinished installation of a program.
    Another thing, do you really need all those programs at startup ? Each one is using some memory and CPU cycles and also prolongs BOOT and wake up times.

CountMike, Feb 15, 2017
  8. JohnM72 Win User

I noticed that and I am changing the startup. Many thanks John

JohnM72, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Installer instructions comes up after boot - Similar Threads - Installer instructions comes

2. [Main Instruction] Windows Installer Windows Installer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Main Instruction] Windows Installer Windows Installer: Windows Install JDK Adobe Reader[Window Title] Windows Installer[Main Instruction] Windows Installer Windows Installer [] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/main-instruction/10101e04-b8d2-4fab-b0d4-08386b229a6c
  3. [Main Instruction] Windows Installer Windows Installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    [Main Instruction] Windows Installer Windows Installer: Windows Install JDK Adobe Reader[Window Title] Windows Installer[Main Instruction] Windows Installer Windows Installer [] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/main-instruction/10101e04-b8d2-4fab-b0d4-08386b229a6c
  4. Windows 10 not booting up after installing ultrauxthemepatcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 not booting up after installing ultrauxthemepatcher: I recently installed ultrauxthemepatcher and it told me to restart as I restarted my computer it got stuck at restarting. I tried force shutdown but it didn't work whenever I power on the laptop it gets stuck at my laptops logo screen even when I try to boot automatic repair...
  5. Windows 10 not booting up after installing ultrauxthemepatcher

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 not booting up after installing ultrauxthemepatcher: I recently installed ultrauxthemepatcher and it told me to restart as I restarted my computer it got stuck at restarting. I tried force shutdown but it didn't work whenever I power on the laptop it gets stuck at my laptops logo screen even when I try to boot automatic repair...
  6. Windows 10 not booting up after installing ultrauxthemepatcher

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. This popup comes up after installation. Please help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This popup comes up after installation. Please help!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/RudelessI [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j3exi7/this_popup_comes_up_after_installation_please_help/
  8. Why this message comes after boot?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why this message comes after boot?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Midas1776 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fbpmyd/why_this_message_comes_after_boot/
  9. The window boots up and Desktop screen comes on, after that the screen refrehes with each...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    The window boots up and Desktop screen comes on, after that the screen refrehes with each...: The right click works but the dialogue box appears and disappears in a split second. Any action in the desktop even the start button or taskbar is not working and has the same problem. I use an Asus Rog Strix Laptop. please help on this issue....
  10. Windows 10 boots, but desktop no longer comes up

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 boots, but desktop no longer comes up: my laptop has a MS package update last night & when i tried to log in , the desktop would not load, i have tried restore point, which does the restore, but then i get the message that "c:\windows\system32\config\systemprofile\desktop is unavailable" I get an empty desktop,...