Windows 10: Windows Installer Package

Discus and support Windows Installer Package in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Every time I try to download the latest version of iTunes onto my laptop, this message appears, "There is a problem with this Windows Installer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AndreaAshley, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Windows Installer Package

Every time I try to download the latest version of iTunes onto my laptop, this message appears, "There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. a program required for this install to complete could not be run. contact your support or package vendor." I am unsure of what the problem is and how to fix. Has anyone run into this message before? Does anyone know how I can go about fixing this problem? Thanks in advance!

:)

AndreaAshley, Jul 9, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 9, 2018
  3. 0pTicaL Win User
    "Application Install install package failure!" while installing 13.9

Running Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and MSI 6970 Lightning.

I was upgrading from 13.4 after I did a clean uninstall with AMD Catalyst Install Manager.

Doesn't say what installation failed in the install log. Everything in the log says Success but at the very bottom it says "Application Install: install package failure!" but doesn't say what failed to install.

I only install video drivers and no CCC.

The only thing I noticed is AMD Catalyst Install Manager is not listed in my programs list.

0pTicaL, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Windows Installer Package

Windows Installer Error: This installation package cannot be opened.

Hi AJ,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We are glad to provide the assistance required to help you answer your query.

The above error can occur if the locally cached Windows Installer package (*.msi) file is damaged or corrupted.

To rectify the above, I suggest that you try the steps mentioned below and check if you are able to install the software successfully.

• Open the \Windows\Installer folder on your computer's hard disk.
    • Right-click any file with an .msi extension.
    • Click Properties on the shortcut menu. The
      Subject
      box on the Summary tab contains the name of the product that installed the .msi file.
    • Repeat steps 2 and 3 for each .msi file in the \Installer folder, and delete the .msi file for the software that you are trying to install.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows Installer Package

1. Windows Installer Package - Similar Threads - Installer Package

2. Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11: I need Visual C++ 2012 for some games I want to play. However, when I try to install I get this error:0x80070660 - The Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. Free up space on the drive or verify that you have write permission on the Temp folder.I have...
  3. Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2012 Redistributable package on Windows 11: I need Visual C++ 2012 for some games I want to play. However, when I try to install I get this error:0x80070660 - The Temp folder is on a drive that is full or is inaccessible. Free up space on the drive or verify that you have write permission on the Temp folder.I have...
  4. Why can't I install Virtual Studio Packages on my computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I install Virtual Studio Packages on my computer?: My problems started when I attempted to download and install a Control Program for my Focusrite Clarett+ audio interface. I got an error message which stated that a Virtual C++ 2022 x64 14.36.32325 was unavailable. This was the start of a week-long problem-laden attempt to...
  5. Why can't I install Virtual Studio Packages on my computer?

Why can't I install Virtual Studio Packages on my computer?: My problems started when I attempted to download and install a Control Program for my Focusrite Clarett+ audio interface. I got an error message which stated that a Virtual C++ 2022 x64 14.36.32325 was unavailable. This was the start of a week-long problem-laden attempt to...
  6. Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable package/ Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable package/ Windows 11: Hello, I have been trying to install the Microsoft Visal C++ 2022 Redistrubutable package. I have encountered this error, since I've installed Scarlett Focusrite Drivers in my laptop, and they required me to update my Visual C++ and when I tried installing this error has been...
  7. Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable package/ Windows 11

Can not install Microsoft Visual C++ 2022 Redistributable package/ Windows 11: Hello, I have been trying to install the Microsoft Visal C++ 2022 Redistrubutable package. I have encountered this error, since I've installed Scarlett Focusrite Drivers in my laptop, and they required me to update my Visual C++ and when I tried installing this error has been...
  8. Failed to install or upgrade Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80073d05

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Failed to install or upgrade Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80073d05: I am using winget to install some of my applications using powershell but I have tried everything and it always says error like, do you have any way to fix it??...
  9. Failed to install or upgrade Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80073d05

Failed to install or upgrade Microsoft Store package. Error code: 0x80073d05: I am using winget to install some of my applications using powershell but I have tried everything and it always says error like, do you have any way to fix it??...
  10. installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    installing Microsoft Visual C++ 2019 Redistributable Package: Dear Community,I have a laptop, running Windows 10 operating system. I have the Firefox browser installed. Would like to ask the community a very specific question, please? I am currently on a course of Ethical Hacking, and have been asked by the tutor to download the...