Windows 10: WINDOWS INSTALLER

Discus and support WINDOWS INSTALLER in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I recently changed the default app for opening pictures from windows photo viewer to photos due to a suggestion that photos was more suited to Win10.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JosephBoone, Jul 8, 2018.

1. WINDOWS INSTALLER

I recently changed the default app for opening pictures from windows photo viewer to photos due to a suggestion that photos was more suited to Win10. Well after the change I started getting this popup whenever I opened Chrome browser:

WINDOWS INSTALLER fffce938-2682-4297-8a6c-ddaac796217d?upload=true.jpg

Of course I have no idea what it's talking about since I haven't used PrintMaster in years. So I switched back to using Windows Photo Viewer to opening pictures but as you would know the popup is still coming whenever I open Chrome and only Chrome no other browser which might be a clue.

Any ideas anyone?

:)

JosephBoone, Jul 8, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 8, 2018
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Jul 8, 2018
  4. WINDOWS INSTALLER

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

WINDOWS INSTALLER

1. WINDOWS INSTALLER - Similar Threads - INSTALLER

2. [Problem] Can't install Windows 10 from USB

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Problem] Can't install Windows 10 from USB: Hello everybody. I think that my current installation on Windows 10 64 bit is corrupted, so I decided to wipe the SDD (only unit in the system) and make a clean installation. I created a bootable USB with the media tool but when I start the boot from it after the blue...
  3. Xbox (Beta) App not allowing me to play or install games?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox (Beta) App not allowing me to play or install games?: Hi there, Today when I tried to load up the Xbox (Beta) app on my PC the only game showing was Rise of Nations: Extended Edition? However before today I have also installed/played: Undertale, My Time At Portia, FM2019, Battlefleet Gothic: Armada, The Outer Worlds...
  4. Computer failure after recent updates installed

Computer failure after recent updates installed: Have 2 acer laptops that crashed after the latest updates were installed. Did I read right that any older computer or computers that are not on a specific last will not function properly? One of the fixes is to revert to a previous version of windows., Doesn't make sense...
  5. Windows 10 clean install on a new SSD

Windows 10 clean install on a new SSD: I have a Samsung Laptop which had Windows 7 on it. I have replaced the HDD with a new, unused SSD (500Gb). I then tried installing Windows 10 from a bootable USB created using the Microsoft tool. I changed the boot order to USB 1st, and set the SATA Mode to AHCI manually....
  6. Install Windows on Mac

Install Windows on Mac: Hi all I have a Mac on which I would like to install Windows. I do not want to use bootcamp or any virtualization software. I want to wipe MacOS and install Windows. How much of a task is this? Is it possible? I could not find sufficient details on the web - hence the...
  7. Microsoft Store cannot detect my hardware and I cannot install apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store cannot detect my hardware and I cannot install apps: I have this problem where Microsoft Store doesn't allow me to download apps that I need because it keeps saying this: [ATTACH] when literally it has 8GB of ram installed: [ATTACH] I'm not experiencing this issue on the Surface Pro 6 and I am betting this is a bug...
  8. windows 10 install

windows 10 install: I got given my old system computer from work I whiped it and put windows 10 pro on it using the product key but wanted to change it so I got a windows 7 install disc from ebay installed it and I liked windows 10 better so I tried reinstalling windows 10 and now it tells me my...
  9. Windows 10 install hard drive not detected

Windows 10 install hard drive not detected: My computer recently shut down, and when I tried to reboot it it took me to the "boot device not found" screen. I've been trying pretty much everything to reinstall windows 10, but nothing has worked, either the computer reboots or it gets as far into windows installation as...
  10. Windows 10 install: Booting from usb freezes

Windows 10 install: Booting from usb freezes: I cannot boot Windows from my bootable USB drive. I've tried multiple drives with no luck. I have tried disabling and enabling CSM and disabled fast boot but still can't get it. I keep getting to a screen with the windows logo and the loading dots but then everything freezes....