Windows 10: Windows ISO download - Which Version?

Discus and support Windows ISO download - Which Version? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; If I were for to download a Windows 10 ISO now, would it be the latest version with the Anniversary updates? 63949 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by JeffL, Sep 15, 2016.

1. JeffL Win User

Windows ISO download - Which Version?

If I were for to download a Windows 10 ISO now, would it be the latest version with the Anniversary updates?

:)

JeffL, Sep 15, 2016

2. Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download?

Yes it has.Go to settings and regions.

Sumit Dhiman2, Sep 15, 2016
  3. AkashDS Win User
    Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download?

Okay thanks! Windows ISO download - Which Version? :)

By the way, I had contacted Microsoft's Live Chat Support (G. Britain) and they said that we can't do first-time upgrade through ISO file downloaded from the direct link (Download Windows 10 Disc Image (ISO File)).

So, can you tell me whether your Windows 10 has been activated or not? And also the procedure you had followed while installing?

AkashDS, Sep 15, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

The accurate answer would be 'it depends where you get it from' as you can actually download old versions as well if you know where.

Following this:
    Windows 10 ISO Download - Windows 10 Forums

you will get the anniversary build 1607.

dalchina, Sep 15, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows ISO download - Which Version? - Similar Threads - ISO download Version

2. Which Windows ISO is that?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Windows ISO is that?: I just wiped my drive and clean installed Windows, but the setup did not ask me about, product key but it still activated, which Windows edition to install, Microsoft Office and more, which a complete ISO would ask me. I used the Windows media creation tool. Which ISO is like...
  3. Which Windows ISO is that?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Windows ISO is that?: I just wiped my drive and clean installed Windows, but the setup did not ask me about, product key but it still activated, which Windows edition to install, Microsoft Office and more, which a complete ISO would ask me. I used the Windows media creation tool. Which ISO is like...
  4. Where to download specific Windows 10 versions ISOs ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Where to download specific Windows 10 versions ISOs ?: Simple question. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/where-to-download-specific-windows-10-versions/386c1def-f168-467d-b11f-546b59069141
  5. ISO Download - 1909 - Which English?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ISO Download - 1909 - Which English?: If I'm downloading a 1909 ISO to attempt a repair I am offered two English versions - English or English International - my installation is English (United Kingdom). So which version do I download? 160994
  6. Which version is Win 10 (1909) ISO file

in Windows 10 Support
    Which version is Win 10 (1909) ISO file: Hello,Today downloaded from microsoft site the windows 10 1909 iso file (There are no other versions to select), for future upgrade.Downloaded as described on one of your tutorials:"To Directly Download Windows 10 ISO from Microsoft" (option 3). Used Chrome browser.When...
  7. Is there an alternative download for Education version ISO?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there an alternative download for Education version ISO?: Hello. My university moved from previous option to Azure distribution and the keys for Windows ar now handled by OnTheHub by Kivuto. However, I can't download ISO for Windows 10 from there, it points me to Microsoft site....
  8. Need ISO Download for Version 10.0.16299.19

Need ISO Download for Version 10.0.16299.19: After update KB4043961 I have some component corruption. I am using DISM, but I need the latest ISO for Version 10.0.16299.19. Where can I download the ISO for Version 10.0.16299.19? The only one I can find is Version 10.0.16299.15. Thanks 96936
  9. Download an ISO that matches installed version of Windows 10?

Download an ISO that matches installed version of Windows 10?: I want to do a repair install from disc, but the DVD I made a couple weeks ago of 10 Pro x64 single language English version 1607 is rejecting the key that a Microsoft tech remotely added after a motherboard change made Windows decide to not be activated. A keyfinder program...
  10. Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download?

Which Windows 10 ISO file I should download?: Hi, I tried to download Windows 10 ISO file through this site. However, I was able to access it through UC Browser only and it is redirecting me to download Media Creation Tool in PC. I was able to get download link through UC Browser but there, I found two options of...