Windows 10: Windows keeps closing my programs

Discus and support Windows keeps closing my programs in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; When ever I walk away from the computer for a little while, when I return all more programs have closed. I'm not sure what minimum amount of time... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by petrosil, Aug 9, 2015.

1. petrosil Win User

Windows keeps closing my programs

When ever I walk away from the computer for a little while, when I return all more programs have closed. I'm not sure what minimum amount of time passes before this happens but after an hour it's always displays this behavior.

Anyone else have this happen? Is there a fix for it?

Thanks

:)

petrosil, Aug 9, 2015

2. Windows Keep Closing Programs

Hi Santosh,

After the scan completes, it says Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations...

And the issue is still unsolved.

ChristianFischerUF, Aug 9, 2015
  3. Windows Keep Closing Programs

Hello, I have just one problem with windows 10. Sometimes he closes the programs itself and does like a little refresh. eg: i'm trying to copy some things to a flash drive, Windows refresh itself and cancel it... When Im using Edge, Windows refresh itself
    and closes all things... 3rd party programs such as Mozilla, bit torrent doesnt closes... when i open folders, windows refreshes itself and close everthing... Its really annoying me and i dont want to roll back to windows 7...

ChristianFischerUF, Aug 9, 2015
  4. Skylais Win User

What programs are closing, and what antivirus are you using, if any?

Skylais, Aug 9, 2015
  5. petrosil Win User
    All the browsers, Outlook, Word, Excel...I think every program that I've used.

Using Norton Internet Security.

petrosil, Aug 9, 2015
  6. Skylais Win User
    Do you have Comcast constant guard by chance?

Skylais, Aug 9, 2015
  7. petrosil Win User
    No I don't. I'm not sure when it started doing this, it never shuts down either. When I click Shutdown it just reboots, the only way I can get it to stay off is by holding the power button for 3 seconds.

petrosil, Aug 9, 2015
  8. Skylais Win User

Try turning off some of the antivirus guards and live scanners, then test it safely. If it continues then it could be DEP or another issue.

Skylais, Aug 9, 2015
  9. petrosil Win User
    I might give that a try...it may be a case where only a clean install will clear up all the little annoyances.

Thanks

petrosil, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows keeps closing my programs - Similar Threads - keeps closing programs

2. Mouse keeps stopping when closing a program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse keeps stopping when closing a program: Please help me my mouse keeps stopping when i close a program or randomly. I checked in Devices tab and it showed me this.I don't know the fix. I tried removing the device still showing this. If someone knows the fix please let me know....
  3. Mouse keeps stopping when closing a program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse keeps stopping when closing a program: Please help me my mouse keeps stopping when i close a program or randomly. I checked in Devices tab and it showed me this.I don't know the fix. I tried removing the device still showing this. If someone knows the fix please let me know....
  4. All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it: Hi, I have a question:All of my programs keep closing themselves and reopening after about 3-5 minutes of being opened. This repeats all the time: The program closes itself and reopens itself automatically one second afterwards, then 5 minutes later the same happens again....
  5. All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it

All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it: Hi, I have a question:All of my programs keep closing themselves and reopening after about 3-5 minutes of being opened. This repeats all the time: The program closes itself and reopens itself automatically one second afterwards, then 5 minutes later the same happens again....
  6. All my programs keep closing and reopening in the middle of using it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Windows 10 keeps closing apps and programs immediately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 keeps closing apps and programs immediately: I am having a big issue: Windows 10 keeps closing apps and programs immediately. They open for a few secinds and then close. This also happen with Windows programs. Any ideas? submitted by /u/TitanRogue [link] [comments]...
  8. Programs keep closing randomly

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Programs keep closing randomly: I'm having a problem where opening a program causes a bunch of other programs to close. For example, if I have my anti-virus open and try to open steam, steam opens but the AV closes. When I check task manager, the AV is still open in the background, and when I reopen the AV...
  9. Windows closes programs

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows closes programs: Windows 10 latest update caused an issue where windows will act like i clicked the x icon sometimes it takes a few to close. How does one fix this without reinstalling and is anyone else having the same issue? Im on mobile and i cant pull up the system info because of this. I...
  10. Closing programs

Closing programs: Having Window 10 is cool but I need to know why I can't close Yahoo Messenger and Skype. "Quit Skype" is in a black area on Skype and "Sign Out" in Yahoo messenger is the same. I cannot close these 2 programs, they are not Apps, when I am ready to shut down the computer. Does...