Windows 10: Windows keeps scrolling down

Discus and support Windows keeps scrolling down in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; my screen keeps scrolling down and does not let me scroll up , but when i press spacebar it goes back to normal. what should i do ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Atharva Khanvilkar, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Windows keeps scrolling down

my screen keeps scrolling down and does not let me scroll up , but when i press spacebar it goes back to normal.

what should i do ?

:)

Atharva Khanvilkar, Jul 8, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jul 8, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 8, 2018
  4. Windows keeps scrolling down

Certain window items bounce on Scrolling

Hi Sandeep,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Do let us know if your touchpad functionality is fine other than the mentioned issue?

As you are facing issues with scroll options in few of the applications on Windows 10. Try the below and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to change the mouse & touchpad settings and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, type mouse
      and select Mouse & touchpad settings.
    • Choose appropriately with the following options and check if the issue persists.
    • Roll the mouse wheel to scroll
    • Choose how many lines to scroll each time

Method 2:

Step 1: As you are using touchpad, I suggest you to use different mouse to different ports and check if it helps.

Step 2: I suggest you to boot the computer to Safe mode and check if the issue persists.

Refer: Start your PC in safe mode in Windows 10

Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 8, 2018
Thema:

Windows keeps scrolling down

1. Windows keeps scrolling down - Similar Threads - keeps scrolling down

2. Windows keep getting scroll down randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keep getting scroll down randomly: whenever i use my laptop, sometimes it get randomly scroll down continuously. It stopped after i press Esc or S key but will always randomly act up again after, i tried all i know from updating mouse driver to msconfig, even restarting multiple times. It keep happening...
  3. Windows keep getting scroll down randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows keep getting scroll down randomly: whenever i use my laptop, sometimes it get randomly scroll down continuously. It stopped after i press Esc or S key but will always randomly act up again after, i tried all i know from updating mouse driver to msconfig, even restarting multiple times. It keep happening...
  4. Windows 11 keeps scrolling down by its self

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 keeps scrolling down by its self: I was wondering why my windows 11 keeps scrolling down by its self. For example i would be on a trusted site and the side bar would just roll down and not stop. This is constantly happening to me, and I've saw other complaints and they were left unread. This is getting in the...
  5. Windows 11 keeps scrolling down by its self

Windows 11 keeps scrolling down by its self: I was wondering why my windows 11 keeps scrolling down by its self. For example i would be on a trusted site and the side bar would just roll down and not stop. This is constantly happening to me, and I've saw other complaints and they were left unread. This is getting in the...
  6. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows keeps scrolling down: Hey,so in multiple programs my laptop keeps on scrolling down until the bottom of the page. Also happens when not in fullscreen. When typing text it sometimes keeps on shifting the cursor right. This happens in intervals and then stops.I dont have a mouse attatched. I am...
  7. Windows keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows keeps scrolling down: Hey,so in multiple programs my laptop keeps on scrolling down until the bottom of the page. Also happens when not in fullscreen. When typing text it sometimes keeps on shifting the cursor right. This happens in intervals and then stops.I dont have a mouse attatched. I am...
  8. Windows keeps scrolling down

9. Laptop keeps scrolling down

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Laptop keeps scrolling down: I have noticed a couple of problems after updating my system's windows 10 such as not been able to access my UEFI or format my system. However, the problems didn't pose a serious threat to productivity as the current problem. The end key function keeps activating by itself....
  10. My scroll bar keeps scrolling to the right and down in control panel and the windows...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My scroll bar keeps scrolling to the right and down in control panel and the windows...: WINDOWS 10 Hi, whenever i put my mouse over like the volume bar on youtube for example it just scrolls to the right, and if i have a chrome tab when im not in fullscreen it scrolls to the right. However when i go to control panel it scrolls down without me doing anything, i...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows keep scrolling down touchpad

2. windows keeps scrolling down

3. windows keep scrolling down