Windows 10: WINDOWS KEY + END DOES NOT MOVE CURSOR TO THE END OF A DOCUMENT

Discus and support WINDOWS KEY + END DOES NOT MOVE CURSOR TO THE END OF A DOCUMENT in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; WINDOWS KEY + END DOES NOT MOVE CURSOR TO THE END OF A DOCUMENT... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by sarinaot, Jul 8, 2018.

1. sarinaot Win User

WINDOWS KEY + END DOES NOT MOVE CURSOR TO THE END OF A DOCUMENT

:)

sarinaot, Jul 8, 2018
  2. KadoHorn Win User

Ctrl Key + End Key and Ctrl Key + Up shortcut keys are not working on Windows 10.

Thank you. I have referred to the list of shortcuts and they are NOT working as they should. For one thing, I am becoming suspicious that the Ctrl is not working properly... maybe Shift and Alt as well. Here are some of the basics I use, what the chart says
    they should do and what (in red) they actually do on my computer.

To the end of a line
    END (moves one character right)

To the beginning of a line
    HOME (moves one character left)

To the top of the window
    ALT+CTRL+PAGE UP (turns page 180 degrees)

To the end of the window
    ALT+CTRL+PAGE DOWN (turns page 180 degrees)

Up one screen (scrolling)
    PAGE UP (Moves cursor up one line)

Down one screen (scrolling)
    PAGE DOWN (moves cursor down one line(

To the top of the next page
    CTRL+PAGE DOWN (almost the same as Page UP)

To the top of the previous page
    CTRL+PAGE UP(almost the same as Page Down)

To the end of a document
    CTRL+END (Moves cursor right one word)

To the beginning of a document
    CTRL+HOME (Moves cursor left one word)

Ctrl-F6 does not switch between documents (windows) as the list says it should

Shift-Home, Shift-End do not go to the end of a line.

KadoHorn, Nov 27, 2018
  3. kas202 Win User
    Nokia 130 call ended problem!

I have this problem too WINDOWS KEY + END DOES NOT MOVE CURSOR TO THE END OF A DOCUMENT :(. If the display during the call is inactive, call end key does not end the call. Steps to reproduce:

• Make a call
    • After 1 min is display inactive
    • Press call end key --> display is active
    • Press call end key again --> the call ends
    WINDOWS KEY + END DOES NOT MOVE CURSOR TO THE END OF A DOCUMENT :(

kas202, Nov 27, 2018
  4. WINDOWS KEY + END DOES NOT MOVE CURSOR TO THE END OF A DOCUMENT

Keyboard [End] Key Stopped functioning

Hi,

There are several factors that can be the cause as to why the "End' key on your keyboard is not performing the intended action when pressed. This could depend on what application you which to use the "End" key or this could have been caused by a recent update.
    For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer the questions below:

• Were there any other recent changes made or updates installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • What application are you using the "End" key wherein the intended action is not happening?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your computer?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

1. WINDOWS KEY + END DOES NOT MOVE CURSOR TO THE END OF A DOCUMENT - Similar Threads - KEY END DOES

2. Cursor or display window is moving to end of scroll bar or end of file. After sometime

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cursor or display window is moving to end of scroll bar or end of file. After sometime: Hi All,I'm using Dell Inspiron Laptop and recently updated the OS to windows 11. I have been observed that display window is automatically going to end of the vertical scroll bar. After pressing the page up button on keyboard. I'm able to stop the scrolling down of the view...
  3. Cursor or display window is moving to end of scroll bar or end of file. After sometime

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor or display window is moving to end of scroll bar or end of file. After sometime: Hi All,I'm using Dell Inspiron Laptop and recently updated the OS to windows 11. I have been observed that display window is automatically going to end of the vertical scroll bar. After pressing the page up button on keyboard. I'm able to stop the scrolling down of the view...
  4. Del, home, end and pagedown moves cursor

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Del, home, end and pagedown moves cursor: I've looked all over the internet for a solution but can't find anything regarding these keys moving the cursor instead of just functioning like they're supposed to. Anyone got any ideas on what i can do? submitted by /u/tellio1000 [link] [comments]...
  5. Key command to "End Task"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Key command to "End Task": Is there a shortcut that allows you to end a task? By that I specifically mean a key command that does the exact same thing as pressing Ctrl+Alt+Delete, opening the Task Manager, selecting a process and clicking on End Task, without ever opening the task manager. Sometimes...
  6. Cursor freezes, not works without pressing a key. Cursor moving automatically at the end of...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cursor freezes, not works without pressing a key. Cursor moving automatically at the end of...: My dell inspiron 15 cursor freezes randomly and without pressing a key it doesn't move. When I am writing on wordpad or MS Word, it automatically jumps at the end of the page, I cannot type properly because it randomly moves. My keyboard is working fine. When my laptop is...
  7. End key is not working specifically in windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    End key is not working specifically in windows: Some time ago my end key stopped working and I assumed it was the keyboard but now after getting a brand new keyboard it still isn't working. I've tried a new keyboard, even using the On-Screen keyboard in windows and the end key doesn't jump to the end of line. I booted...
  8. When does Windows 10 Support End?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    When does Windows 10 Support End?: My father in law is looking for a new laptop and I'm concerned that support is coming to an end. I've googled the question and it looks like Oct 13, 2020 and extended support Oct 14, 2025, I presume that extended support is for large companies, Not individuals. If support...
  9. How to get to end of a document quickly.

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to get to end of a document quickly.: Good morning, I want to go to the end of a very long document without scrolling through all the pages. I have Windows 10 and use Google Chrome. One used to be able to hit the "End" button and that would work, but it doesn't anymore. Thanks, Nancy...
  10. Files moved from desktop end up in mysterious second documents folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Files moved from desktop end up in mysterious second documents folder: Hi. Since my PC has been updated to creator, files from my desktop are not going where I intended. When I right click a file on my desktop, I am invited to "send to" and I select "Documents" (screenshot1). Instead of sending the file to the folder expected, containing my sub...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 end button goes to end of file instead of end of line

2. windows folder not moving with cursor

3. move cursor to end of document windows 10