Windows 10: Windows key.

Discus and support Windows key. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; how in Windows 10 do you completely disable the Windows key on the left, far to many times in game have I accidently hit this damned key and want it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by nugar, Dec 9, 2015.

1. nugar Win User

Windows key.

how in Windows 10 do you completely disable the Windows key on the left, far to many times in game have I accidently hit this damned key and want it gone. Any help with this is greatly appreciated, I had a .reg file to do this but it was for Win7 and doesn't seem to work in Win 10.

:)

nugar, Dec 9, 2015

2. Adobe Flash Player

Thanks for the quick reply. Unfortunately this did not help. I see no 'jigsaw puzzle-like" icon. The problem is occurring with only one game that I have been playing for ages and does not occur on other games from the same site. The message I'm getting
    is "you must have javascript and be using the latest version of Adobe Flash Player". Both are part of Windows 10 so no need to install or reinstall. But I did check to make sure that both are operating, following the onscreen prompts and in advanced settings
    Adobe Flash Player is checked as being on, but then I run the test and it says it is disabled. I'm more than a little confused.

SharynMcKinlay-Key, Dec 9, 2015
  3. WHY THE HELL CAN'T I PLAY MICROSOFT SOLITAIRE COLLECTION WHEN I AM AT MY LAKE HOME???

I think it may be the game and not the collection. Mine was working on Thursday afternoon but I haven't been able to get into a game since Thursday evening. It loads, I select the game and then it goes to a blank screen.

Audrey Key, Dec 9, 2015
  4. Edwin New Member

Windows key.

In the Windows Registry, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Keyboard Layout
    right click in the right pane and choose New►Binary Value
    Name the Value Scancode Map, hit Enter twice,
    in the data field type 00000000000000000300000000005BE000005CE000000000 and press OK
    Restart the PC.
    (Note: you'll lose all WinKey functions)
    If you wish to undo the previous, for whatever reason, delete the Binary Value you created and restart the PC.

Edwin, Dec 9, 2015
Thema:

Windows key.

1. Windows key. - Similar Threads - key

2. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  3. Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Registry key path freezes which results in an error when installing some apps can't access...: Hi everybody,I have an asus tuf a 15 and recently I had issues with one of the registry keys.When I open the registry and go to the specified path the registry freezes and becomes unresponsive and I have to force close it... I have tried everything possible. I tried using...
  4. WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY

in Windows 10 Gaming
    WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprise-product-key-lifetime/51ff64f0-474c-4e38-9fde-2cacd241c141
  5. WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY

WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY: WINDOWS 11 ENTERPRISE PRODUCT KEY LIFETIME VALIDITY https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-enterprise-product-key-lifetime/51ff64f0-474c-4e38-9fde-2cacd241c141
  6. Shift Key Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shift Key Issue: Hello, I am facing a problem with my keyboard particularly in Ms Word. My keyboard is producing the wrong symbols whenever I use the shift key. For example when I use Shift + 8 it’s producing * And when I use Shift + 7 it’s producing &. How do I fix this...
  7. Shift Key Issue

Shift Key Issue: Hello, I am facing a problem with my keyboard particularly in Ms Word. My keyboard is producing the wrong symbols whenever I use the shift key. For example when I use Shift + 8 it’s producing * And when I use Shift + 7 it’s producing &. How do I fix this...
  8. Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off: This started when i was typing someting so maybe it's a key combination. I've tried pretty much everything to turn it off except go into the registry because i'm not comfortable with messing with that, I'm on a windows 11 desktop with an HP motherboard, a rtx 3060 and a intel...
  9. Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off

Caps lock/num lock key visual notification not turning off: This started when i was typing someting so maybe it's a key combination. I've tried pretty much everything to turn it off except go into the registry because i'm not comfortable with messing with that, I'm on a windows 11 desktop with an HP motherboard, a rtx 3060 and a intel...
  10. Transferring Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Product Key: Hi there,I got a Microsoft product key in 2019 when I got new laptop starting university. I have now finished university and I have just gotten a new laptop and wish to tranfer this product key across. However, I cannot login to see the product key as I initially used my...