Windows 10: windows lagging/stuttering issuess

Discus and support windows lagging/stuttering issuess in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi everyone! I have a Lenovo T420s but I freshly installed windows 10 on it. Then i also installed some games in it like modern combat versus and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by HamzaFT, Jul 18, 2018.

1. HamzaFT Win User

windows lagging/stuttering issuess

Hi everyone!

I have a Lenovo T420s but I freshly installed windows 10 on it.

Then i also installed some games in it like modern combat versus and BTD from Microsoft store they were good for some time but after a month later I got problems with my all games.they started stuttering and due to which my windows 10 is also now have stuttering issuess. Its alwasys a bit delay on every app or evey click I do. I also installed avast antivirus to check if any virus was damaging but there was no virus,also run some command line like DISM(restore images cmd line) and also sfc /scannow and they all showed no problem.

I think my windows are having problems of stuttering.i have also ran troubleshoot of windows but still windows are not better.

Is there any way to fix except of resetting windows because i may loose some of my important files that I created so hardly and took me a long time.

Plz i would-be glad if you helped me

:)

HamzaFT, Jul 18, 2018

2. Windows 10 Stuttering/Lagging with Graphical Glitches

These are the LatencyMon stats once the problem sets in

windows lagging/stuttering issuess [​IMG]

The problem didn't come in Safe Mode - although I only used it in Safe Mode for about 10 minutes.

*I usually only needed to input a PIN password to log into Windows. After booting into Safe Mode it started asking for my password (i.e. Microsoft Account password). It hasn't asked for the PIN since then. Is this normal? Maybe some kind of protection enabled by Windows itself?

This is the LatencyMon stat without the problem:

As you can see it says that my system has no latency issues.
    Something weird I noticed is the difference in Measured and Reported CPU speeds - 1 Mhz and 3293 Mhz. How is that possible? I mean will the system even boot up if that's the actual speed?
    There is also and Indepth Latency Test shortcut created by the program. Do I need to run it as well?

starlightt800, Jul 18, 2018
  3. Jose Est Win User
    Random lag spikes

Hi,

We would like to know more about your lag issue:

• What browser are you using when you experience a lag?
    • Does the lag occur in a particular game?

In the meantime, we suggest you run the System Maintenance troubleshooter. Here are the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.
    • Click on Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on System Maintenance to run the troubleshooter.

Looking forward to your response.

Jose Est, Jul 18, 2018
  4. jkwm87 Win User

Video lag/stutter, suggetions?

Hey guys,

So ill start with saying I'm not very tech savvy, so sorry if any of this seems simple or stupid. I have windows 10 installed on my pc, its a simple Asus. My settings tell me I have an x64 based processor, a 64bit operating system, and 4gb RAM. Whenever I attempt to play a video file there is really bad stutter and lag in the video. Its more so with files already saved but will happen when streaming videos sometimes as well. Any suggestions on what to do about this?

jkwm87, Jul 18, 2018
Thema:

1. windows lagging/stuttering issuess - Similar Threads - lagging stuttering issuess

2. Stuttering/lag

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuttering/lag: hi i have this problem where my Pc is stuttering in some games and also browsing internet or on the desktop. its a constant thing that keeps happening.My specs are:MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming Gen3 amd SAM enabledCPU: Ryzen 5 4500GPU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 5700 XT...
  3. Stuttering/lag

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stuttering/lag: hi i have this problem where my Pc is stuttering in some games and also browsing internet or on the desktop. its a constant thing that keeps happening.My specs are:MOBO: MSI B550 Gaming Gen3 amd SAM enabledCPU: Ryzen 5 4500GPU PowerColor Red Devil Radeon RX 5700 XT...
  4. lag/Stuttering

in Windows 10 Gaming
    lag/Stuttering: alright so basically this hasnt happened before but my pc randomly started stuttering and lagging on games but whenever im not on games it works really fast i did a wifi speed test everything seems fine and its happening on roblox and its not a high quality game so if anyone...
  5. lag/Stuttering

lag/Stuttering: alright so basically this hasnt happened before but my pc randomly started stuttering and lagging on games but whenever im not on games it works really fast i did a wifi speed test everything seems fine and its happening on roblox and its not a high quality game so if anyone...
  6. Stutters and lags in the game

Stutters and lags in the game: Hello, I hope you can help me or give me some advice on how to fix my problem with the desktop pc. I bought a gaming desktop pc to play the latest games. It's a high-end desktop pc. And I am very struggling with stutters in the games. Micro stutters or lags I guess. They are...
  7. Mystery Lag/Stuttering

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Mystery Lag/Stuttering: My windows 10 computer experiences random lag/stuttering that I have been unable to fix. It manifests in games, google chrome, using Windows Media player, right now as I just typed this, file explorer, etc. I have tried reinstalling my operating system, which did not help. I...
  8. Update issuess

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Update issuess: I have downloaded windows preview build 20221 twice completely in parts but didn't installed and now update.service is unable to download the preview build and it is stuck to 6 percentage and other security updates are downloading and installing properly...
  9. Windows 10 Lag/Stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Lag/Stutter: Hi, I recently installed a fresh version of Windows 10 home. When I move the mouse, every few seconds it stutters. When I am playing a video, every few seconds the video stutters, but the audio works fine. This is on a fresh version of Windows 10. I have been using...
  10. Videos lag and stutter

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Videos lag and stutter: So basically any video I play (locally, so not on YouTube) lags and stutters very badly. Yes I have tried using different media players and my video drivers are up to date. I have not found an answer online. I'm running Windows 10 Pro version 1803. Any help? Edit: forgot to...