Windows 10: Windows launcher infected with trojan

Discus and support Windows launcher infected with trojan in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After updating to ver 1803 build 17134.165, windows defender keeps on detecting trojan on windows launcher.exe file. tried full scan and offline scan... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by adil_813, Jul 17, 2018.

1. adil_813 Win User

Windows launcher infected with trojan

After updating to ver 1803 build 17134.165, windows defender keeps on detecting trojan on windows launcher.exe file.

tried full scan and offline scan in windows defender, tried windows malicious removal tool, Malwarebytes and also made a fresh install through recovery.

Still it keeps on pooping up.

At least a 15times a day.

What do I do???

Windows launcher infected with trojan 5183c8d3-d3f5-440d-9453-d4f57277a5b3?upload=true.png

:)

adil_813, Jul 17, 2018
  2. Edwin Win User

A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Quite the list!
    Looks like they were all manufactured by Fisher-Price!

Edwin, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Alex_459 Win User
    Infected with a Trojan.

I got infected with a Trojan and displayed the following message.

Zesiot.com says: Harddisk_Rootkit_Trojan_Hijack.exe

Call Microsoft support to get immediate support and assistance with Windows Defender Software.

Errorcode 0XA297SA when trying to open Windows Defender.

Can anyone help?

Alex_459, Jul 17, 2018
  4. AndreTen Win User

A list of Android phones that come infected with dangerous trojan

Check this list, if you have (no major brands there) one of this 42 Android phones. They come infected with banking trojan out of the box...

*Arrow wccftech | 42-android-banking-trojan

AndreTen, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows launcher infected with trojan - Similar Threads - launcher infected trojan

2. Trojan infected device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trojan infected device: Hello, recently my device got infected by trojan and virus due to an irresponsible download. The software ran a script and took control of google accounts logged in on the Opera GX browser. The virus uploaded videos on YouTube channels of those google accounts and got them...
  3. Trojan infected device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Trojan infected device: Hello, recently my device got infected by trojan and virus due to an irresponsible download. The software ran a script and took control of google accounts logged in on the Opera GX browser. The virus uploaded videos on YouTube channels of those google accounts and got them...
  4. Concern about Getting Infected with Trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Concern about Getting Infected with Trojan: Accidentally downloaded a trojan virus, I was in one of those download websites and downloaded the wrong thing and windows security alerted me so I removed it I still don't know if the trojan is still there though. I also changed the passwords and lock the important accounts...
  5. WExtract.exe infected by trojan virus

WExtract.exe infected by trojan virus: Good day! I keep getting reports from my antivirus that wextract.exe is infected by a virus and quarantined.Q: If I delete wextract.exe, will it be restored by sfc /scannow? What would be the impact if I delete wextract.exe permanently?Many thanks for your answer and more...
  6. trojan infecting my pc

trojan infecting my pc: Hi there! I have downloaded a file from the internet through Microsoft edge and the browser warned me of containing malicious programs, but as I needed it I have downloaded it by disabling the Windows Real-time protection. I tried to remove it through Windows security scan...
  7. Computer possibly infected with Trojan

Computer possibly infected with Trojan: I believe that my computer has been infected with a trojan and adware. This is from the conviction that shortly after downloading a file from the internet, a rectangular box appeared on the bottom right hand side of the screen saying “google chrome docs crashed” and with text...
  8. fake trojan infection message?

fake trojan infection message?: For some reason, when I try to play videos in an area where my internet connection is weak, my headphones stop receiving sound and I must reload the driver. When I did this tonight my computer booted up and uploaded a very strange message (I should have taken a screen shot)...
  9. Trojan Infection

Trojan Infection: Hi I have a continuing problem with this Trojan:PowerShell/Meterpreter.gen!C and Trojan:PowerShell/Mountsi.A!ml Windows Defender tell me that Windows Powershell is infected but is quarantined. It does this periodically but shows in the report well over one hundred hits in...
  10. I have been infected with Trojan

I have been infected with Trojan: Hi, I’m running Windows 7 Basic on my Netbook laptop. The taskeng.exe window kept randomly appearing so I ran a few different virus scanners and Malwarebytes found this: Trojan.MalPack, C:\USERS\VINCE\APPDATA\ROAMING\MICROSOFT\WINDOWS\VETHFFSS\ERDCJHUI.EXE and...