Windows 10: Windows License is about to expire while still activated

Discus and support Windows License is about to expire while still activated in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows 10 PC was acting up so i reset it; minus the fact that i lost my Microsoft, it keeps telling me windows license is about to expire while my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by fisayoojabodu, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Windows License is about to expire while still activated

My windows 10 PC was acting up so i reset it; minus the fact that i lost my Microsoft, it keeps telling me windows license is about to expire while my windows is activated.

Note* My window 10 came with my laptop

:)

fisayoojabodu, Jul 30, 2018

2. Your Windows license expires on...

Hi Hayurin,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to check which version of Windows is activated.

Follow the below steps.

• Go to settings.

• Click on update and recovery.

• Click on Activation.

• And check which version of Windows is activated.

If it shows as insider preview then i suggest you to contact Microsoft Phone support as they have the right resources to activate windows 10.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Jul 30, 2018
  3. License activation issue: Your windows license will expire soon

Windows 10 Activation reports your license will soon expire.

This can happen for a number of reasons:

• You copied a Windows 10 Pro off the Internet (usually a volume license - organization - key) and changed on a Windows 10 Home installation. Windows 10 Pro is not free. If this is what you did, you will need to reinstall the previous edition
      or version you were running. You inadvertently installed the wrong edition.
      • The copy of Windows 10 you download and upgrade from will correspond with the edition of Windows you have installed, if it does not, this is why you might be experiencing problems activating:

• Windows 7 Starter, Home Basic, Home Premium, Windows 8.0 Core, Windows 8.1 Core will install Windows 10 Home

• Windows 7 Professional, Windows 7 Ultimate, Windows 8.0 Pro, Windows 8.1 Pro will installWindows 10 Pro

If the edition of Windows 10 installed does not correspond with the edition of Windows 7 or Windows 8 you were previously running, then you need to reinstall the right edition.

Did you purchase the laptop brand new out of the box?

You might want to reinstall Windows 10 Home to resolve the problem.

Step 1: How
    to download official Windows 10 ISO files

Step 2:

Andre Da Costa, Jul 30, 2018
  4. David Haz Win User

Windows License is about to expire while still activated

windows license will expire soon (windows says its activated)

Hi Charles,

If you are prompted that your license will expire soon, it could be that the system have rejected the product key, or that you may have to activate Windows again. For us to properly assist you about your license that will expire, kindly respond to the questions
    below:

• You mentioned that Windows 10 Pro was an upgrade, may we know how you have upgraded to Windows 10? And, which version of Windows was previously installed on your device?
    • Can you tell us more about the 'solutions' that you have already tried? This is for us to know and to avoid any duplication of efforts on your end.

We look forward to your prompt response.

David Haz, Jul 30, 2018
Thema:

Windows License is about to expire while still activated

1. Windows License is about to expire while still activated - Similar Threads - License expire while

2. Win10 License is About to Expire

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 License is About to Expire: Hello All,I am getting a message now on bootup about my windows license is about to expire. This machine was bought from a refurbisher and is running well. In doing some research I have the following output from the following command slmgr.vbs /dlvSo it appears that this...
  3. Win10 License is About to Expire

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win10 License is About to Expire: Hello All,I am getting a message now on bootup about my windows license is about to expire. This machine was bought from a refurbisher and is running well. In doing some research I have the following output from the following command slmgr.vbs /dlvSo it appears that this...
  4. windows license about to expire

windows license about to expire: I have been getting a windows [10] license about to expire warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-about-to-expire/99bfc8d2-e06b-4634-a644-962ec1f254ab
  5. windows license about to expire

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows license about to expire: I have been getting a windows [10] license about to expire warning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-about-to-expire/99bfc8d2-e06b-4634-a644-962ec1f254ab
  6. windows license about to expire

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING

WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRED AND IS NOT ACTIVATING: AGAK GIRICreated on August 14, 2021WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOONHi, my name is ANURAG and few days ago WINDOWS LICENSE EXPIRES SOON pops on my dell laptop screen . after asking about this from microsoft community he told that the shop installed an illegal license of windows....
  8. License about to expire

License about to expire: My former company gave me my laptop when I left. Now it's saying my Windows license is about to expire but it was originally activated by my organization and I do not have a product key. What do I do?...
  9. helpwindows license is about to expire

helpwindows license is about to expire: In the last 10 days many customers have encountered this problem how should I solve it?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/helpwindows-license-is-about-to-expire/7ebb0602-0098-433b-8009-6ac7359f229d
  10. windows license about to expire

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows license about to expire: uhm can u help me how to fix the windows license about to expire soon problem idk how to fix https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-license-about-to-expire/8c24fe68-9017-4c79-a8cf-4b1a28dbef55