Windows 10: Windows Live Mail 11 contacts disappeared

Discus and support Windows Live Mail 11 contacts disappeared in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I've tried several ways to get my contacts to show up in Live Mail 11, but since my W10 upgrade I can't figure out how to get them back. Anyone have a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by beachmama68, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Windows Live Mail 11 contacts disappeared

I've tried several ways to get my contacts to show up in Live Mail 11, but since my W10 upgrade I can't figure out how to get them back. Anyone have a tutorial or quick fix? Should I re-import them?

:)

beachmama68, Aug 4, 2015

2. I lost my contacts

Hi John,

Regarding your issue with contact list that is lost in Windows live mail, we suggest to check this thread:

Contacts list disappeared from Windows Live Mail
    . Look for MikeSTL and ¡Firedog answers. It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Aug 4, 2015
  3. Lost contact list in Windows 10

I am sorry to say this. This is not working

what I lost contact list was the Microsoft Live Mail 2012. I want to keep that feature and contact list.

Contact list disappeared ... I want live mail 2012 BACK on ... not outlook!! No feature, ugly

lauraschultzGS, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Windows Live Mail 11 contacts disappeared

1. Windows Live Mail 11 contacts disappeared - Similar Threads - Live Mail contacts

2. Retrieve Live Mail calendar and contacts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Retrieve Live Mail calendar and contacts: I've been using live mail for years. My computer was damaged and replaced. Outlook is installed. Email is retrieved but not calendar and contacts. Is it possible to get this information? I'm happy to manually input into Outlook if transfer isn't possible....
  3. Windows Live Mail : Contact button does not work

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail : Contact button does not work: I had to do a full reset of Windows 10. Since then in WLM the Contacts button does not work. Did a reinstall but did not help. 127935
  4. Transfer Windows Live Mail Contacts

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer Windows Live Mail Contacts: I still use WLM and am a bit peeved about loss of support. Anyways I have just moved from an old to a new PC. The usual nightmare. (I bought Laplink but it didn't work - mainly because I have a SSd c Drive which seems to confuse the. In the end I had to pay Laplink more to do...
  5. Contacts in Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Contacts in Windows Live Mail: A couple of days ago I noticed that Windows Live Mail did not know some of the e-mail addresses that I would type in. Upon closer examination, it appears to have reverted to the information it contained a few years ago. I have no idea what caused this. How do I restore it...
  6. Imorting Live Mail contacts in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Imorting Live Mail contacts in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10: As Live Mail Windows 7 and Mail Windows 10 are Microsoft products, How do I import my contacts from Live Mail in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10? If it is not possible why not - they are /Microsoft products?...
  7. Windows Live mail - contacts folder missing

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live mail - contacts folder missing: I am using Windows Live mail (11) on a Windows 10 platform. Recently I noticed that my Contacts folder is missing. I can view the contacts when composing mail but I do not have a folder of them. 62493
  8. Live Mail - delete contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail - delete contacts: windows 10.1, Firefox, Live Mail - How do I delete contacts in Live Mail? 55508
  9. Win Live Mail lost some contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Win Live Mail lost some contacts: Desktop PC,Win 10,FF primary,IE secondary. I used Outlook mail on my XP laptop and liked it. When I got this PC I could not use Outlook and went to Live Mail. I do not find it to be user friendly like the old Outlook. Today I went to send an email and found about half of my...
  10. Win 10.1, Live Mail, delete contacts

in Browsers and Email
    Win 10.1, Live Mail, delete contacts: Win 10.1 - I am using Live Mail and cant seem to delete any contacts. Edit in LM does not work for me. Help! Thanks 55365