Windows 10: Windows Live mail and Mail 10 question

Discus and support Windows Live mail and Mail 10 question in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My 10 mail stopped download to my accounts on 9-1-16, but my windows live mail is still working, which is a good thing. When I did the free upgrade to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by gabbydgar, Sep 19, 2016.

1. gabbydgar Win User

Windows Live mail and Mail 10 question

My 10 mail stopped download to my accounts on 9-1-16, but my windows live mail is still working, which is a good thing. When I did the free upgrade to 10 from win 7 in late July I was pleased to see that I had both WLM and Mail10, but 10 is not loading any more mail. Suggestions. Also have a problem with my Microsoft account, cannot view the inbox as in looking for your Microsoft email.

dg

:)

gabbydgar, Sep 19, 2016
  2. Dan_367 Win User

Email (Mail) on Windows 10?

Simple Question. Is Windows Live Mail preinstalled on Windows 10 or is it not preinstalled?

2nd Question: Is there a newer version of Windows Live Mail 2012 ?

I can answer better once I know these two facts.

Dan_367, Sep 19, 2016
  3. Importing Windows Live mail info into Windows 10

You can install Windows Live Mail in Windows 10. I am using it myself.

The answer to your question is to add an Outlook account in Mail and enter your email address and password. Windows Live Mail is synced with Outlook.com.

It will be a few minutes before your mail and folders are fully populated.

Cbarnhorst, Sep 19, 2016
Thema:

Windows Live mail and Mail 10 question

1. Windows Live mail and Mail 10 question - Similar Threads - Live mail Mail

2. windows 10 live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 live mail: I have set the default font in my Windows Live Mail settings but when I click to start a new message it doesn't go to the default setting I chose. I go back to the settings and it shows the default font I chose. This has only started happening recently so I don't know what...
  3. Windows Live Mail Question

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail Question: A couple of weeks ago my Yahoo emails coming into my Windows Live Mail 2011 suddenly stopped coming in and gives me an error message. The error message was the pop-up box saying the password is incorrect. I hadnt changed the password prior to the fault cropping up. I have...
  4. Window 10 Live Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Window 10 Live Mail: I just upgraded to Windows 10 and considering using Windows 10 Live Mail as email client. I setup a Live Mail account and my email inbox from internet provider email account came across just fine but I could not find anywhere to close the Reading Pane. Does Live Mail's...
  5. windows 10 live mail

windows 10 live mail: since windows 10 updates "send link" greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-live-mail/e4b9576a-0bff-40d1-98cd-d50bd5191611
  6. Mails from Windows Live Mail to Mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mails from Windows Live Mail to Mail: Hi, How to get old mails and mail folders from "Windows live Mail" & "Outlook 2007" to "Mail" app in Windows 10. Thanks Prashant https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/mails-from-windows-live-mail-to-mail/22773ad1-1b23-486e-bcae-3143c4216a58
  7. windows 10 Live mail

windows 10 Live mail: There is Live mail in windows 10 ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-live-mail/331c696b-f964-487c-875a-c8371bc480da
  8. Windows Live mail question???

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live mail question???: I'm running Windows 10 and have been using Windows Live Mail for the last year or so. Had a system crash and had to do a clean install of Windows 10. Now of course Windows live mail will not re install since it's now an obsolete program. I'm working with Windows 10 mail...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App and Windows Live Mail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App and Windows Live Mail: Hello, this is my first post. I have only very recently upgraded to Windows 10 being very happy with Premium 7. Since upgrading, among other things, I am experiencing problems with my mail. Windows Live Mail still delivers my e-mail but I would like to move on to the Mail App...
  10. Windows Live Mail and live.co.uk question

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail and live.co.uk question: I use Windows Live Mail and have e mail address L: xxx@live.co.uk Someone mentioned wlm would stop after the end of June. I don't use wlm to connect to outlook. So, after 30th June will I be still able to use wlm and use my L: XXX@live.co.uk email? Even if the answer to...