Windows 10: Windows Live Mail Auto Starting

Discus and support Windows Live Mail Auto Starting in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Help please, Does anyone know why or how to stop my Windows Live Mail from starting up automatically when I turn on my computer ? I have checked ALL... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Shiron, Mar 9, 2018.

1. Shiron Win User

Windows Live Mail Auto Starting

Help please,
    Does anyone know why or how to stop my Windows Live Mail from starting up automatically when I
    turn on my computer ? I have checked ALL the startup, services, start up folder and the rest of autos
    all to no avail. any ideas greatly appreciated. I am using Windows 10
    Thanks
    Ron

:)

Shiron, Mar 9, 2018

2. Desktop Files Disappearing on Windows 10

Safety Scanner found no issues. Still experiencing auto start of windows live mail on windows 10

Donald Schmucker, Mar 9, 2018
  3. Live mail - windows 10.

Option 1:

Press Windows key + X

Click Task Manager

Click Startup

Select Windows Live Mail then click Disable

Option 2:

Press Windows key + R

Type: shell:startup

Hit Enter

If you see Windows Live Mail in that window, select it then delete it

Option 3:

Open Start > Settings > Accounts > sign-in options

Scroll down to Privacy

Toggle off

Use my sign-in info to automatically finish setting up my device after an update or restart.

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/stop-auto-reo...

Andre Da Costa, Mar 9, 2018
  4. Windows Live Mail Auto Starting

Hi Shiron.

If you are sure the program is set right and there is nothing within Startup there is likely a registry key.

Using Autoruns from Sysinternals should allow you to find the "Start". This is a powerful tool and it will do as asked. Please ensure at a minimum you have a restore point. I would recommend a system image with a tool like Macrium Reflect as System Restore can fail at the worst times. Have bootable media.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sys...loads/autoruns

Macrium

Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect

Backup and Restore with Macrium Reflect

Caledon Ken, Mar 9, 2018
Thema:

Windows Live Mail Auto Starting

1. Windows Live Mail Auto Starting - Similar Threads - Live Mail Auto

2. Auto transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail WLM

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Auto transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail WLM: Hi, I'm using Windows Live Mail WLM, which I really like, in Windows 7 as my main e-mail handling program and have Yahoo mail as my background mail account. For some reason my Yahoo mail is no longer automatically transferred to my WLM whereas a few weeks ago it was fine. 1...
  3. Auto transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail WLM

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Auto transfer of Yahoo mail to Windows Live Mail WLM: Hi, I'm using Windows Live Mail WLM, which I really like, in Windows 7 as my main e-mail handling program and have Yahoo mail as my background mail account. For some reason my Yahoo mail is no longer automatically transferred to my WLM whereas a few weeks ago it was fine. 1...
  4. windows live mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows live mail: I cannot send or receive e-mail from my windows live mail 2011. My internet provider is sky. Sky Yahoo via e-mail apps. Sky has told me that sky.com e-mails will no longer support out of date versions of some e-mail apps and I need to update to the latest software. How do I...
  5. Stop Auto Capitalization for Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Auto Capitalization for Live Mail: I have found a solution which was not found in the Community. 1. Go to Settings and in the search bar type: Typing Insights. 2. Make sure the toggle switch is OFF. Now whenever you place a period after an abbreviation, you will not automatically get a Capital letter for...
  6. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Live Mail: Hi I have just deleted thousands of emails from my computer but today they are all starting to come back. How do I stop deleted emails from coming back. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/06fd9be5-3564-49e6-b367-5c685037f4e1
  7. Windows Live Mail

Windows Live Mail: Trying to update my Live Mail Account. Showing old email address and want to correct it to my new address. Cannot send mail through this account on my home page. Using Windows 10....
  8. windows live mail

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows live mail: When I click on a link there is no response. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail/b01da16f-a033-4766-b24c-752d59512bee
  9. windows live mail

windows live mail: my outgoing emails are stuck in outbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-live-mail/63c5c15c-35cb-4c55-9326-bf53a9df221c
  10. Live Mail 2012 intermittently starts

in Browsers and Email
    Live Mail 2012 intermittently starts: New member, first post. Updated to Win 10 from Win 7 in Oct 2015. I have had intermittent problems with Live Mail starting, ever since. I updated the version to 2012. It will work for a few days then it will not start. I try to repair and I will get a message that it cannot...