Windows 10: Windows live mail on Win 10

Discus and support Windows live mail on Win 10 in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Sorry AGAIN . It was your suggestion of enabling dotnet 3.5 that solved it . Sid Thank you. Yes. It did tell you needed it and asked you to... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Marsid, Dec 2, 2015.

1. davidhk Win User

Windows live mail on Win 10

Thank you.
    Yes. It did tell you needed it and asked you to install it first. You declined it and therefore install won't work.

davidhk, Dec 3, 2015
  2. Marsid Win User

Yes your are right but some of us are a bit dim and that is why I asked for an idiots guide on my first post !!!!!

Marsid, Dec 3, 2015
  3. davidhk Win User
    Don't sell yourself short. There was a slogan in one of the forums........ The gurus were once newbies, or something like that.
    Just a learning curve. You'll get it right eventually.

davidhk, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows live mail on Win 10

1. Windows live mail on Win 10 - Similar Threads - live mail

2. Windows Live Mail 2012 stopped workng after Update KB52034685, ERROR CODE 0x800CCC6F, what...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Live Mail 2012 stopped workng after Update KB52034685, ERROR CODE 0x800CCC6F, what...: Prior to 02-14-2024 Windows Live Mail 2012 was working just fine but after update KB5034685, it stopped working. Error Code: 0x800CCC6F Unable to send email. I can still receive but not send. All original settings have not been changed, only this update was made.The program...
  3. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail: I know Windows Live Mail is out of date and not supported by Microsoft, but I still use it and have for a long time, and want to continue to use it. But just yesterday I can no longer sign in to either of my email addresses because they won't accept my password. I have...
  4. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail: I know Windows Live Mail is out of date and not supported by Microsoft, but I still use it and have for a long time, and want to continue to use it. But just yesterday I can no longer sign in to either of my email addresses because they won't accept my password. I have...
  5. Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...: As per title, live mail was default mail client on the old PC whereas Outlook is default mail on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-import-or-copy-the-autocomplete-list-to/90dc4923-c491-484b-9ac9-809ccb93a077
  7. How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...

How do I Import or copy the AutoComplete list to another computer from Windows Live Mail to...: As per title, live mail was default mail client on the old PC whereas Outlook is default mail on the PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-import-or-copy-the-autocomplete-list-to/90dc4923-c491-484b-9ac9-809ccb93a077
  8. How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail: Hi I have wanted to move some emails from my UWClub account to my Gmail account but I dont know what the password for Windows Live is. I have tried to go through Microsoft to recover my account but to no avail. I had the following response - Unfortunately, our automated...
  9. How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail

How to transfer emails from Windows Live mail: Hi I have wanted to move some emails from my UWClub account to my Gmail account but I dont know what the password for Windows Live is. I have tried to go through Microsoft to recover my account but to no avail. I had the following response - Unfortunately, our automated...
  10. I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.

I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send or receive.: I have had Windows Live mail for 30 years. Today it will not send. Help!! I have an obligation today. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-had-windows-live-mail-for-30-years-today-it/b305c1d0-f830-4736-8d32-04dbb8423cb1