Windows 10: Windows live mail....problem

Discus and support Windows live mail....problem in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It used to work great, now since the anniversary update I get this [img] I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and nothing helps. 62020 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by debgram, Aug 29, 2016.

1. debgram Win User

Windows live mail....problem

It used to work great, now since the anniversary update I get this

Windows live mail....problem [​IMG]

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and nothing helps.

:)

debgram, Aug 29, 2016
  2. Jan v D Win User

error "File MSVCP110.dll missing. Reinstall program...."

This solved my problem too! As well as the use of Windows Live Mail, a much better (user friendly, complete) mail program than Mail. Important 'side problem' of killing Windows Live Mail was that I missed my mail archive since the mail backup cannot be imported
    in Mail.

I also hope my F-secure problem is solved too.

Jan v D, Aug 29, 2016
  3. after upgrading to windows 10 , mail app dont show notification for new mails

after upgrading to windows 10 from windows 8.1, mail app dont show notification for new mails like in it's live tile there's no showing of numbers of new mails but in windows 8.1 that mail app live tile used to show the number of new mails is in my inbox.
    i have no internet problem and also i have uninstalled and then reinstalled mail app several times in windows 10 and live tile is set to on for mail app but still the problem exists. please help me to fix this issue.

JAGRATA PARUI, Aug 29, 2016
  4. Bastet Win User

Which account is affected? If a MS account perhaps it has been upgraded to the new sync protocol?
    Have you checked the smtp server settings to see if they've changed/become corrupted?
    Does the account use SSL/port 465?

Bastet, Aug 29, 2016
  5. debgram Win User
    It's a roadrunner account and uses 587. I never had a not connected pop up like that before. I have been using the same account for almost 17 years.

debgram, Aug 30, 2016
  6. essenbe Win User
    debgraham, I removed your email from the attachment to protect you. I have the same issue with WLM on occasion. I have always thought it was my ISP. With mine, I can watch in the lower right corner and see connecting, then authenticating then not connected. I assumed it was the ISP server not authenticating my connection. That happens occasionally when the ISP is doing maintenance or is very busy. At least that is what I have always thought. I may be wrong, but I know mine is set up correctly. Otherwise you wouldn't send or receive anything. I may be wrong, but it looks to me that my problem is on their end.

essenbe, Aug 30, 2016
  7. debgram Win User
    Say it is my ISP, would the anniversary update had anything to do with it?

debgram, Aug 30, 2016
  8. essenbe Win User

I can't really speak to your problem, but mine is basically the same. Mine was doing that before the AU, so I wouldn't think so. But, with mine the email will sit in the Outbox and eventually send.

essenbe, Aug 30, 2016
  9. debgram Win User
    this won't even let me get into mail, that box stays up and I can't go in to see my old mail....lol. It's working now, it seems it acts up every now and again.

debgram, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows live mail....problem - Similar Threads - live mail problem

2. Problems with Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Windows Live Mail: I use Windows Live Mail for my email communications, my computer is set up for windows 10. Recently Live mail has stopped downloading the email message. It will only download the message headline. When I click on the headline to open the message a window appears which says...
  3. Problems with Windows Live Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Windows Live Mail: I use Windows Live Mail for my email communications, my computer is set up for windows 10. Recently Live mail has stopped downloading the email message. It will only download the message headline. When I click on the headline to open the message a window appears which says...
  4. Windows Live Mail 2012 problem!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Live Mail 2012 problem!: I can receive email in Live Mail 2012, and send email using To: but when I try to send email to several using Bcc or even one using Bcc the out box does not work.How can I resolve this problem? I hope I have posted correctly!ThanksCarrmasDad2***Post moved by the moderator to...
  5. Windows Live Mail 2012 problem!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Live Mail 2012 problem!: I can receive email in Live Mail 2012, and send email using To: but when I try to send email to several using Bcc or even one using Bcc the out box does not work.How can I resolve this problem? I hope I have posted correctly!ThanksCarrmasDad2***Post moved by the moderator to...
  6. Live Mail problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Live Mail problem: I use Live Mail, the 2012 version, and this morning my Inbox was missing. I still have Quick Views, Outbox and Storage Folders, but no in box. I use Yahoo email through ATT and all of the folders are there when I log into my email with ATT. Last night when I shut the pc...
  7. windows live mail problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows live mail problem: windows live mail says "Message could not be displayed" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-problem/764573b4-f3d3-449b-8b77-3d68302fb704
  8. problems with Windows Live Mail 2012

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problems with Windows Live Mail 2012: Hello: Recently when opening my email, often I would receive messages such as "message cannot be found" or if I wanted to move the incoming message to a folder, "message cannot be moved" or "an unknown error has occurred ."Any suggestions as to how to stop this would be...
  9. Problem with Windows Live Mail.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with Windows Live Mail.: I am using window 10 now. I know that Microsoft no longer supports windows live mail, but I have been using it for many years, and I have a lot of files and saved e-mails on it. For the past 3 or 4 weeks windows live mail has been having a lot of difficulty recognizing my...
  10. Windows Live Mail Import Problem

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Live Mail Import Problem: Hi and thanks for taking the time to look over my question. If it has already been posted, then I apologize, but I could not find it. I've just upgraded to Win-10 from XP and I'm having an issue with Windows Live Mail 2012. Specifically, the contacts import feature. I...