Windows 10: Windows logo on startup

Discus and support Windows logo on startup in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; i get a windows logo on start up that has a circle spinning below it and it does that for about 2 minutes anyone know how to fix it? 29172 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rice, Nov 7, 2015.

1. Rice Win User

Windows logo on startup

i get a windows logo on start up that has a circle spinning below it and it does that for about 2 minutes anyone know how to fix it?

:)

Rice, Nov 7, 2015

2. Windows logo at Startup

i don't remember clearly but I think previously it comes...after the creator's update it has stopped.....

I don't have any other issue in the laptop...its working fine..........

I am just enquiring if the logo comes or not??

SUPANTHASEN, Nov 7, 2015
  3. Windows logo at Startup

Hi,

We would like to a ask you a few questions in order to assist you properly:

• Does the logo appear during previous startups?
    • Have you made any recent changes to your PC?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you performed so far?
    Safe mode starts your PC in a basic state, using set of files and drivers. For now, we suggest that you start your PC in

safe mode
    and check if the issue persists.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Nov 7, 2015
  4. jds63 Win User

Windows logo on startup

Welcome to Ten Forums !
    Every time you boot up or just recently ? Did you recently upgrade to Windows 10 or have you had it for awhile ?

jds63, Nov 7, 2015
  5. Rice Win User
    it is doing it every time i boot up and i was on windows 10 when it started to happen and i was annoyed at it so i went back to windows 7 but it was happened on there so i just reinstalled windows 10 again to try and fix it but it happens still

Rice, Nov 7, 2015
  6. jds63 Win User
    Could be then Hard Drive failure. PC listed here ? Right now you are on Windows 10 again ? Happen to make a windows 10 disc ?

jds63, Nov 7, 2015
  7. Rice Win User
    im on windows 10 again and i got windows 10 from mediacreationtool

Rice, Nov 7, 2015
  8. jds63 Win User

Windows logo on startup

Good to have a windows 10 disc or USB Flash Drive. Need to check your hard drive for failure, try HDTune get online and use free. Know brand of the hard drive ? HD Tune website

Also run chkdsk. From the (ADMIN) command prompt,schedule on the next restart

chkdsk c: /f /r

Try at Admin command prompt, press enter let it finish
    sfc /scannow

Same Command prompt, copy and paste press enter, let it finish

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

reboot after

jds63, Nov 7, 2015
  9. Rice Win User
    what should i be using in hdtune? my harddrive is ST2000DM001-9YN164

Rice, Nov 7, 2015
  10. jds63 Win User
    Still run other commands listed first, then can use Seatools since this is a Seagate Hard Drive, look at health of the drive SMART status, run a test on it with this software too. http://www.seagate.com/support/downl...ls-win-master/

jds63, Nov 7, 2015
  11. Rice Win User
    my airflow temperature status is failed and reallocated sector count is warning

12. jds63 Win User
    Do you know how to take a screen capture of this to post here, if so do so ? Looks as you had bad sectors on this drive that were relocated meaning will not be used, why said use chkdsk to also check this and try any repairs needed.

Airflow could mean heat related issues inside case causing Hard drive to get to warm or all of this can be cause of a hard drive again failing soon. Need to see the counts on it first, bad sectors hard drive can last longer, but need to then keep an eye on it and backup all important files now.

Ever open the PC case and clean dust out with canned air ? Good thing to do monthly. Dust can damage electronics and fans inside the case over time with too much buildup and cause overheating.

jds63, Nov 8, 2015
  13. Rice Win User

Windows logo on startup

Posting from phone how long does this normally take it has been at 10% for a while now

14. jds63 Win User
    If it is chkdsk can take long.

jds63, Nov 8, 2015
  15. Rice Win User
    Windows logo on startup [​IMG]

im doing the seatools scan now

Thema:

Windows logo on startup

1. Windows logo on startup - Similar Threads - logo startup

2. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  3. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage: Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage Used poweroff 10 seconds, power on time 3 routine to enter safe mode and currently running diagnostics and auto repair....
  4. Laptop wont startup beyond pc logo stage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. How do i disable windows logo on startup boot and the loading circle is moved to the lenovo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i disable windows logo on startup boot and the loading circle is moved to the lenovo...: How do I? My startup/boot is still slow and I wanted to remove the Windows logo and move the Loading circle to the Lenovo logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-windows-logo-on-startup-boot-and/385ab52a-8ba2-479d-a673-14c284635bae
  6. How do i disable windows logo on startup boot and the loading circle is moved to the lenovo...

How do i disable windows logo on startup boot and the loading circle is moved to the lenovo...: How do I? My startup/boot is still slow and I wanted to remove the Windows logo and move the Loading circle to the Lenovo logo. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-windows-logo-on-startup-boot-and/385ab52a-8ba2-479d-a673-14c284635bae
  7. How to fix Windows laptop stuck in startup loop with logo.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Windows laptop stuck in startup loop with logo.: I had this problem about 2 weeks ago where initially the laptop would load up to the login page and when I would login windows wouldn’t boot up and I would be greeted with a blank screen where I could only see my cursor. I tried everything to fix it but the thing that worked...
  8. How to fix Windows laptop stuck in startup loop with logo.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How to fix Windows laptop stuck in startup loop with logo.: I had this problem about 2 weeks ago where initially the laptop would load up to the login page and when I would login windows wouldn’t boot up and I would be greeted with a blank screen where I could only see my cursor. I tried everything to fix it but the thing that worked...
  9. How to fix Windows laptop stuck in startup loop with logo.

10. Stuck on HP logo after update, the system will not load into startup repair. Error code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck on HP logo after update, the system will not load into startup repair. Error code...: This happened in the past when trying to update my HO Envy 13 laptop. I installed the updated but when the system was rebooting, it would not load to my sign in page. It would just stay on the HP logo. Last time booting into the startup repair and reverting the update seemed...