Windows 10: Windows logon network Failure

Discus and support Windows logon network Failure in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi Guys, hoping you can help me, since I upgraded to windows 10 I can no longer make contact with one of my networks, I get this message ........... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by misty, Aug 16, 2015.

1. misty Win User

Windows logon network Failure

Hi Guys, hoping you can help me, since I upgraded to windows 10 I can no longer make contact with one of my networks, I get this message ........ Microsoft windows network logon failure, the user has not been granted the requested logon type on this computer I cannot find a way to rectify this, please some help on this. I have removed all protected passwords and have cleared my credentials in on my account, it still does not connect.

:)

misty, Aug 16, 2015

2. After Windows 10 upgrade, can't access computers on network

I upgraded 2 computers on my network to Windows 10. Now when I try to access the other computer on the network, I get the following. (name of pc) is not accessible. You might not have permission to use this network resource. Contact the administrator
    of this server to find out if you have access permissions. Logon failure: the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer.

Help!!

MarkHoller, Aug 16, 2015
  3. network problem in windows 10

\\system is not accessible.you might not have permission to use this network

resource.contact the administrator of this server to find out if you have access permissions.

logon failures : the user has not been granted the requested logon type at this computer.

This is the network issue when when i want to access my pc to another pc in windows 10

Please resolve i will be thankful to you

Sterlingornaments, Aug 16, 2015
Thema:

Windows logon network Failure

1. Windows logon network Failure - Similar Threads - logon network Failure

2. Windows 11 logon failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logon failure: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 Pro. It came autologoning to an account named User.I created a new account based on my Microsoft account. I set up a pin.After shutting down the laptop, when I rebooted it starts at the logon screen with my new account and picture/name with...
  3. Windows 11 logon failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 logon failure: I have a new laptop with Windows 11 Pro. It came autologoning to an account named User.I created a new account based on my Microsoft account. I set up a pin.After shutting down the laptop, when I rebooted it starts at the logon screen with my new account and picture/name with...
  4. Logon Process Initalization Failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Logon Process Initalization Failure: So earlier today i logged onto my laptop, and was greeted with an automatic repair load. I ignored it until i received this text box. "Interactive Logon process intiallization has failed. Please consult the event log for more details. I turned my computer on and off. Until i...
  5. Logon Process Initalization Failure

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logon Process Initalization Failure: So earlier today i logged onto my laptop, and was greeted with an automatic repair load. I ignored it until i received this text box. "Interactive Logon process intiallization has failed. Please consult the event log for more details. I turned my computer on and off. Until i...
  6. Logon Process Initalization Failure

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Intermittent pin logon failures

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Intermittent pin logon failures: I am experiencing intermittent pin logon failures. It is random, sometimes logging me in and other times reporting pin is not available. I disabled the pin for now....
  8. Networking failure

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Networking failure: I have two home computers on my network with the desktop on my main PC shareable with my wifes laptop so that I can copy files onto her machine. Why doesn't the network connection work all of the time? Sometimes I can transfer a file and other times it just refuses to see...
  9. Client Service Logon Failure

in Windows 10 Customization
    Client Service Logon Failure: I am having trouble getting a Client Service (SageTV) to logon. System: Windows 10, Java 8., I have tried to start it manually. I have verified the password on the account matches that which the service uses to logon. I have reset both several times to match. The...
  10. Logon failure to computer in Homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Logon failure to computer in Homegroup: I have a desktop and laptop PC - both recently upgraded (without my permission) to Windows 10. The desktop was previously running Windows 7 and the laptop Windows 8. I have created a homegroup and both PCs have joined it. All sharing options are turned on. I was previously...