Windows 10: Windows Mail Accounts

Discus and support Windows Mail Accounts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Unable to delete Outlook 2013 as one of my accounts. Right now G-mail is my primary account 20559 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by bgotwals7412, Aug 31, 2015.

1. Windows Mail Accounts

Unable to delete Outlook 2013 as one of my accounts. Right now G-mail is my primary account

:)

bgotwals7412, Aug 31, 2015

2. Junk Mail Folder in Windows 10 Mail App

I have two user accounts set up on my computer - a User Account with Administrative Privileges and a User Account without Administrative Privileges. Each have their separate Outlook e-mail accounts. I have both Outlook e-mail accounts set up in the Windows
    10 mail app in the User Account. If I get junk e-mail in the User e-mail account it will show up in the Windows Mail app junk folder. However, if I get junk mail in the Admin User e-mail user account, those e-mails do not show up in the Windows 10 mail app
    junk folder. If I go to Outlook.com and call up my Admin User e-mail account the e-mails are in the junk e-mail folder.

How do I get those Admin User account e-mails to show up in the Windows 10 Mail app junk folder? I am constantly having to go and read e-mails on my Admin User Outlook e-mail account at Outlook.com in order to make sure valid e-mails have not been sent
    to the junk e-mail folder. This sorta defeats the purpose of having the Admin User Outlook e-mail account set up in the Windows 10 Mail app.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

LarryRice_852, Aug 31, 2015
  3. zigchg Win User
    Both Calendar and Mail App in Windows 10 didn't Sync Accounts from App in Windows 8.1

I am actually not talking about e-mail sync problem. It is syncing accounts.

In Windows 8.1, I added 5 e-mail accounts in Mail App and every time I sign in a different Windows 8.1 computer with my Microsoft account, those 5 e-mail accounts will automatically appear in Mail App.

But in Windows 10, when I sign in my Microsoft account, those 5 e-mail accounts are not showing in Mail App.

I hope this explanation makes sense.

zigchg, Aug 31, 2015
Thema:

Windows Mail Accounts

1. Windows Mail Accounts - Similar Threads - Mail Accounts

2. How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?: When I add my husband to my existing Mail account, but under his name, his outgoing mail still has my name on it, but with his email address. I think I need to set up a separate Mail account for him with his settings, but I don't know how to do that....
  3. How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I set up a separate Mail account for another person?: When I add my husband to my existing Mail account, but under his name, his outgoing mail still has my name on it, but with his email address. I think I need to set up a separate Mail account for him with his settings, but I don't know how to do that....
  4. How to sign into my MSN mail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to sign into my MSN mail account: How to sign into my msn account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-into-my-msn-mail-account/e6ba80b5-2a5e-41b9-8803-cda0d213b4ac
  5. How to sign into my MSN mail account

How to sign into my MSN mail account: How to sign into my msn account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-sign-into-my-msn-mail-account/e6ba80b5-2a5e-41b9-8803-cda0d213b4ac
  6. How many e-mail accounts are permitted in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How many e-mail accounts are permitted in Windows 11?: I already have 3 different e-mail accounts set up in Windows, but can't seem to add a 4th.. Is there a limit of 3? When I click on "add account" I get a Blue Icon that doesn't seem to do do anything...
  7. How many e-mail accounts are permitted in Windows 11?

How many e-mail accounts are permitted in Windows 11?: I already have 3 different e-mail accounts set up in Windows, but can't seem to add a 4th.. Is there a limit of 3? When I click on "add account" I get a Blue Icon that doesn't seem to do do anything...
  8. I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...: When I signed in to get Bitlocker recovery password,the verification code that will send to my mail isn't received yet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-receiving-verification-code-for-the/75ba9e11-a3c5-4e1c-8f67-6dd0d10c60b2
  9. I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...

I'm not receiving verification code for the Microsoft account mail to get the Bitlocker...: When I signed in to get Bitlocker recovery password,the verification code that will send to my mail isn't received yet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-not-receiving-verification-code-for-the/75ba9e11-a3c5-4e1c-8f67-6dd0d10c60b2
  10. My account got hacked and now the mail is ending with @qq.com.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My account got hacked and now the mail is ending with @qq.com.: So today i woke up and saw my account game account of xbox got hacked. When i tried to get it back the mail was changed. A vew hours later it changed again ending with @qq.com.I have proof im the owner of the account by transaction and friends not that friends can helpI...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sync outlook 2013 and windows mail Version 16005.12026.20368.0