Windows 10: Windows Mail accounts

Discus and support Windows Mail accounts in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi With Windows Mail that comes with Windows 10, can I have more than one account each with their own in-box? Thanks Daniel 66430 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by daniellouwrens, Oct 9, 2016.

1. Windows Mail accounts

Hi

With Windows Mail that comes with Windows 10, can I have more than one account each with their own in-box?

Thanks

Daniel

:)

daniellouwrens, Oct 9, 2016

2. Junk Mail Folder in Windows 10 Mail App

I have two user accounts set up on my computer - a User Account with Administrative Privileges and a User Account without Administrative Privileges. Each have their separate Outlook e-mail accounts. I have both Outlook e-mail accounts set up in the Windows
    10 mail app in the User Account. If I get junk e-mail in the User e-mail account it will show up in the Windows Mail app junk folder. However, if I get junk mail in the Admin User e-mail user account, those e-mails do not show up in the Windows 10 mail app
    junk folder. If I go to Outlook.com and call up my Admin User e-mail account the e-mails are in the junk e-mail folder.

How do I get those Admin User account e-mails to show up in the Windows 10 Mail app junk folder? I am constantly having to go and read e-mails on my Admin User Outlook e-mail account at Outlook.com in order to make sure valid e-mails have not been sent
    to the junk e-mail folder. This sorta defeats the purpose of having the Admin User Outlook e-mail account set up in the Windows 10 Mail app.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

LarryRice_852, Oct 9, 2016
  3. zigchg Win User
    Both Calendar and Mail App in Windows 10 didn't Sync Accounts from App in Windows 8.1

I am actually not talking about e-mail sync problem. It is syncing accounts.

In Windows 8.1, I added 5 e-mail accounts in Mail App and every time I sign in a different Windows 8.1 computer with my Microsoft account, those 5 e-mail accounts will automatically appear in Mail App.

But in Windows 10, when I sign in my Microsoft account, those 5 e-mail accounts are not showing in Mail App.

I hope this explanation makes sense.

zigchg, Oct 9, 2016
  4. Bastet Win User

Windows Mail accounts

I have several email account set up but have the combined inbox showing, however each account does also have their own inbox.

Bastet, Oct 9, 2016
  5. Great, thanks for your help.

Cheers

Daniel

daniellouwrens, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Mail accounts

1. Windows Mail accounts - Similar Threads - Mail accounts

2. Cannot get access to new e mail account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Cannot get access to new e mail account: Hello help please …I recently opened a new outlook e mail account. I stupidly changed the password and tried to open it from a trip in Vietnam and now the account has been locked. I have tried the recovery process and answered all the questions as best that I can but still no...
  3. Cannot get access to new e mail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot get access to new e mail account: Hello help please …I recently opened a new outlook e mail account. I stupidly changed the password and tried to open it from a trip in Vietnam and now the account has been locked. I have tried the recovery process and answered all the questions as best that I can but still no...
  4. Cannot get access to new e mail account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  6. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.: How do I set up an AOL account to Mail in Windows 10. I keep getting "the settings are out of date" when I try to set it up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/add-aol-account-to-mail-i-keep-getting-the/f7d0d67f-0c4a-4d4d-b2fd-4675b350b7a7
  7. add aol account to mail. i keep getting the settings are out of date.

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  9. Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10...: Past few months I can't login to my yahoo mail account from my pc using edge, chrome, firefox or windows10 Yahoo app? It timesout and does let me enter my password. Or it tells me I've failed to access my account too many times and I need to wait an hour even thoughIhavenot...
  10. remove school mail account from my computer

remove school mail account from my computer: i at some point decided to log in with my school mail to my main pc and i cant find anywhere to remove the account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/remove-school-mail-account-from-my-computer/48b5f44a-e176-41ae-aff4-794ae552a7ea