Windows 10: Windows Mail and Agenda Apps not working and corrupted?

Discus and support Windows Mail and Agenda Apps not working and corrupted? in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have been trying to make the mail app working but instead something happend and the icons are gone and the app won't even launch now. I cannot... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by JasonMason, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Windows Mail and Agenda Apps not working and corrupted?

I have been trying to make the mail app working but instead something happend and the icons are gone and the app won't even launch now.

I cannot delete the app in store because it's greyed out and says it is installed.

The app also does NOT show up in installed apps in settings.

Windows Mail and Agenda Apps not working and corrupted? [​IMG]

Can somebody help me delete it or repair it?

:)

JasonMason, Jul 17, 2015

2. synchronisation of Mail/Agenda app

My agenda won't synchronise with the mail/agenda app. When I look into my agenda trough outlook.live.com/calendar then everything is up to date. Trying to synchronise the app Always gives an error message and the EAS text. I have tried everything but nothing
    does work.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category***

PaulZondervan, Jul 17, 2015
  3. Petjenl Win User
    how do i add an email to the windows 10 mail app, i have 2 already on but when trying to add further emails the error 0x85050013 and box sayingsomething went wrong

Same problem here, Same error code: 0x85050013

Have done what you said, and reinstalled the mail/agenda app. But still I cant add an extra mail/agenda (occures with google, microsoft/hotmail accounts)

Petjenl, Jul 17, 2015
Thema:

Windows Mail and Agenda Apps not working and corrupted?

1. Windows Mail and Agenda Apps not working and corrupted? - Similar Threads - Mail Agenda Apps

2. When does the updated mail and agenda app work again?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When does the updated mail and agenda app work again?: Since the recent update of the mail and agenda app which I did not signed up for but was pushed through anyway in the store on my Windows 10 laptop, while I am logged into my Microsoft account, I keep getting access denied errors. When I create a new mail: “Access denied’,...
  3. When does the updated mail and agenda app work again?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When does the updated mail and agenda app work again?: Since the recent update of the mail and agenda app which I did not signed up for but was pushed through anyway in the store on my Windows 10 laptop, while I am logged into my Microsoft account, I keep getting access denied errors. When I create a new mail: “Access denied’,...
  4. Mail App not working

Mail App not working: For a week or so now the Mail app has not worked for me. When i click on the App icon on my toolbar, it just displays a message saying "Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use again shortly." I have tried uninstalling it, but it wont even let me...
  5. Agenda crash

Agenda crash: Since a couple of hours ago everytime i open the windows agenda it closes itself after 4-5 seconds on its own even if i do nothing on it, it doesn't sync anymore https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/agenda-crash/4b8a168b-165f-4e76-9d62-5b1adb0bf806
  6. Cant change icons of windows 10 mail and agenda app

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cant change icons of windows 10 mail and agenda app: [ATTACH] I have changed all icons on my taskbar and desktop to white icons. Since some update last February the standard mail and agenda apps of windows 10 have changed to a blue color. The problem is that I cant change these icons because these are standard windows apps....
  7. Agenda

Agenda: Is it possible and how can I start the Agenda App on startup? I use Windows 10 Home Edition. thanks in advance 120125
  8. Outlook Mail app corrupted?

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook Mail app corrupted?: My Outlook Mail has not downloaded any mails for over 30 days. A notification repeatedly says its settings need updating (password?) and to click Fix. Fix does not work. I have checked all I can, including the password which is correct and works. Fortunately I can keep track...
  9. Windows 10 Mail App Corrupted--Not Downloading Email

in Browsers and Email
    Windows 10 Mail App Corrupted--Not Downloading Email: Hi All Think Corrupted Windows 10 Mail app, isn't downloading any mail that I can see, kept saying 1 is unread, but don't see any in the list now, after app reset, didn't help any. Western Digital SSD, Chkdsk should be fine I think, but will run it soon, Sfc/scannow show...
  10. Mail and Agenda application close automatically when opening mails

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Agenda application close automatically when opening mails: Hi, I have been using the Mail & Agenda app on my laptop from the beginning but recently it has started to mess up. For example: everytime i want to open a mail to read it, it will just automatically close down the whole app. I can't seem to find anyone else with the...