Windows 10: Windows Mail App - can’t download all photos?

Discus and support Windows Mail App - can’t download all photos? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows Mail App - can’t download all photos?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mia123KYU, Jul 10, 2024.

1. Mia123KYU Win User

Windows Mail App - can’t download all photos?

:)

Mia123KYU, Jul 10, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Windows Mail App - can’t download all photos? :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Jul 10, 2024
  3. windows photo app.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the Photo app and check if it helps.

Follow the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Type Windows Powershell in search box.
    • Right click on Windows Powershell and select
      Run as administrator.
    • Copy and paste the following command.
    get-appxpackage *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

• Press Enter key.

After uninstalling the Photo app I suggest you to download and install the app again and check.

You can download the Mail app from the following link.

Microsoft Photos - Free download and install on Windows | Microsoft Store

Hope it helps. Do let us know if your issue is resolved. For any further query, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Jul 10, 2024
  4. Edwin Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Jul 10, 2024
Thema:

1. Windows Mail App - can’t download all photos? - Similar Threads - Mail App can’t

2. Windows Mail App - can’t download all photos?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Mail App - can’t download all photos?: Windows Mail App - can’t download all photos? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-app-cant-download-all-photos/e6c7b045-f99a-42a2-b98f-d75bc260d6dc
  3. All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...: I just re installed windows and wiped ALL data from it and it has been blank even though I completely reinstalled windows with no keeping of data....
  4. All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...

All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...: I just re installed windows and wiped ALL data from it and it has been blank even though I completely reinstalled windows with no keeping of data....
  5. All the standard windows apps like mail windows store photos and all such are completely...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Can’t download apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can’t download apps: HelloI go into Microsoft Store and choose an app to install. It asks me to open Microsoft Store again and then says “ because you’re accessing sensitive info ……. Etc”. I enter PIN and password, but then it just whirs and doesn’t go any further.If I sign in to the laptop as me...
  7. can’t download apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    can’t download apps: Trust me i’ve googled what to do and i really can’t find anything. I just bought a new laptop an hour ago and i got on it to download Chrome. It didn’t let me so i looked up a video that told me to change my app settings, but, i don’t even have the correct option. Can someone...
  8. All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    All Store Apps like Mail, Calendar, Photos and App store: Hi, I am experiencing an issue on every app that i try to open which came with windows "There’s a problem with OneNoteAll Apps. Reinstall the application from its original install location or contact your administrator". I can only run Third Party applications like chrome for...
  9. Can’t download apps

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can’t download apps: Whenever I try to download an app from the internet, the screen that usually says, “this app isn’t verified” (or something like that) won’t load and the app can’t download. Is there any way to fix this? submitted by /u/La-Potate [link] [comments]...
  10. Stop Photo-App downloading ALL Onedrive photos

Stop Photo-App downloading ALL Onedrive photos: Hi, the Photos app has indexed all my pictures in the onedrive-Folder. OK. Then I made them "Online available" to safe disk space. Every week, onedrive begins to download all my pictures. This are 200 GB of data. It seems, the photos app tries to reindex all the...