Windows 10: Windows Mail App

Discus and support Windows Mail App in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Hi. I haven't understood if the Mail app of Win8 and Win10 is a webmail server or if it is a regular desktop client. All along I thought I was working... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by gallicbear, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Windows Mail App

Hi. I haven't understood if the Mail app of Win8 and Win10 is a webmail server or if it is a regular desktop client. All along I thought I was working online while composing a message. But today there was brief message while I switched between folders and it said 'Not synced yet'. That made me wonder... So if it is a desktop client, why is there no 'local folder'. Thanks in advance.

:)

gallicbear, Aug 18, 2015

2. Organize Mail in Windows 10

You have pointed to the Window 8 mail app, which is different from the Windows 10 mail app.

The Windows 10 mail app doesn't have even the functionality that was in the very limited Windows 8 mail app.

A_User_Here, Aug 18, 2015
  3. W Day Win User
    Send To Mail Recipient [Broken] Windows 10

Same issue here. Upgraded to windows 10 using new mail app as default. Setup mail app as instructed. When I right click on a doc/photo, select send to mail recipient; windows says there is no default mail app. Unfortunately, there is no instructions
    for setting up the default windows 10 mail app as the default mail app. Major fubar MS! Need help with this now? What is the name and location of the mail app?????

W Day, Aug 18, 2015
Thema:

Windows Mail App

1. Windows Mail App - Similar Threads - Mail App

2. Outlook mail app on my surface

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook mail app on my surface: The Outlook application has suddenly move most of my folders, even the ones I am currently using to Archives. How do I move them back to folders as I used to have them.? The problem started when I went to Microsoft store on Fifth Av NYC. I had a problem with using outlook...
  3. Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Camera, Calendar, Mail, and Snip & Sketch apps New Icons: The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 138782
  4. New icons for Mail and Calendar app and Camera app in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    New icons for Mail and Calendar app and Camera app in Windows 10: The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 138782
  5. Cannot send or receive email by using the mail App on this new Win 10 HP computer

Cannot send or receive email by using the mail App on this new Win 10 HP computer: The email address of my provider (*** Email address is removed for privacy ***) shows on the screen but I never get any email?? My old computer worked great with Win 7....
  6. Import contacts to mail app

Import contacts to mail app: Hey, How can I import contacts from my ...mail.com email account into the mail app on the new microsoft surface laptop. I can only see support for Google accounts...
  7. problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    problems sending and receiving emails in Windows10 Mail app: Keep getting messages saying your email settings using Icloud and Gmail require attention. latterly a message saying Windows can not access Gmail. to seek sync approval. The email accounts were all working previously. Using a Toshiba C600 laptop....
  8. New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak

in Windows 10 News
    New Windows 10 Mail and Calendar app icons leak: The Mail and Calendar apps in Windows 10 will be getting new modern icons in a future update. Here's a sneak peak: [img] [img] Tweet — Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter 138782
  9. Request to the Microsoft Windows Mail App Developers

in Windows 10 Customization
    Request to the Microsoft Windows Mail App Developers: I would like to make a request of the Microsoft Windows Mail App developers. I would like to ask them if they could update the Window Mail app settings or add a Sync protection measure. Recently, I have been getting over 200+ junk emails a day and some of it is getting...
  10. Can not turn on mail app in win10. Have calendar app.

Can not turn on mail app in win10. Have calendar app.: Cant turn on Mail app in Mail and Calendar settings. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-not-turn-on-mail-app-in-win10-have-calendar/6d7521cd-ad44-461e-8913-b522285b12ce