Windows 10: Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes

Discus and support Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; So, instead of using my browser for my emails I set them up in Windows Mail, but although it will show all the folders it won't show anything in my... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by woopud, Sep 11, 2015.

1. woopud Win User

Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes

So, instead of using my browser for my emails I set them up in Windows Mail, but although it will show all the folders it won't show anything in my inboxes. I've tried syncing but to no avail.

:)

woopud, Sep 11, 2015
  2. Julie269 Win User

Outlook 2003 additional mailbox

I'm syncing my Windows Mobile 6 device with an Exchange 2003 server, which

has rules to move e-mail to some subfolders.

When new e-mails arrive in the Inbox, they appear as Unread messages on my

Today screen. However, if the e-mails are moved into subfolders by the rules,

then the Today screen doesn't show that I have any new messages. I can browse

the Inbox folders for them, but I have no way to know that they are there.

Why doesn't the Today screen unread mail counter include the Inbox

subfolders? Is there a setting that needs to be changed?

Julie269, Sep 11, 2015
  3. hlrjrl Win User
    Mail versus Windows Live Mail in Win 10

When I look at my inbox in Win 10 Mail I have only one email which is dated Aug 29. Windows Live Mail shows that email plus 7 more dated from March 28 2014 to July 22 2015. Why doesn't Win 10 Mail show all the emails?

hlrjrl, Sep 11, 2015
  4. KACI Win User

Make sure you entered the settings for your incoming and outgoing servers correctly. You can check your provider for exactly how it should be entered. If that doesn't work you need to include more info as to how your trying to connect.

Thema:

1. Windows mail doesn't show mail in inboxes - Similar Threads - mail doesn't show

2. Windows mail unlink inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows mail unlink inbox: In Windows 10 Mail, I linked the inboxes.I cannot find how to unlink them.How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-unlink-inbox/69f519dc-bc7e-46d4-bd3e-454bc8bba013
  3. Windows mail unlink inbox

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows mail unlink inbox: In Windows 10 Mail, I linked the inboxes.I cannot find how to unlink them.How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail-unlink-inbox/69f519dc-bc7e-46d4-bd3e-454bc8bba013
  4. Mail App - Shared Inbox

Mail App - Shared Inbox: We have recently switched a majority of our team members to Microsoft 365 Basic so they can only access Outlook web app from now on. However, we have an app developed in-house using Access Runtime that everyone also relies on heavily. This app has a feature where if the user...
  5. There is no mail in my inbox.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  6. There is no mail in my inbox.

There is no mail in my inbox.: Somehow all my email was deleted, and I haven't received any emails for the past 4 days. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-is-no-mail-in-my-inbox/55cf8e73-4ffb-4eb0-99b5-da60eef68f9f
  7. Windows Mail Keep Getting Old Mail to the Inbox

Windows Mail Keep Getting Old Mail to the Inbox: I bought a new Acer Desktop with Windows 11. My only issue is with Windows Mail. I had Windows Mail on my old computer which had Win. 10. I am not sure about the version of Mail. In setting up the new comp. When I got to mail my address that I have always used came up. I...
  8. Windows Mail Keep Getting Old Mail to the Inbox

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Mail Keep Getting Old Mail to the Inbox: I bought a new Acer Desktop with Windows 11. My only issue is with Windows Mail. I had Windows Mail on my old computer which had Win. 10. I am not sure about the version of Mail. In setting up the new comp. When I got to mail my address that I have always used came up. I...
  9. Mail App is not showing attachments in inbox

Mail App is not showing attachments in inbox: Hey All, I have seen this in a number of threads but there have yet to be any adequate resolutions. I have the mail app on my desktop and it recently stopped including attachments. The paperclip is not visible and embedded images are not showing up. When I go to the same...
  10. Unified inbox in Mail?

in Browsers and Email
    Unified inbox in Mail?: I love Mail in Windows 10. It looks great and works very well, except for one big thing for me, which is that there's no unified inbox. I looked everywhere for it, but unless someone knows something that I don't, it seems like they skipped this on purpose. So, back to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows doesnt load emails to subfolders in gmail

2. windows mail doesnt show mail in inboxes