Windows 10: Windows Mail error 0x80048830 Can't get Gmail to sync

Discus and support Windows Mail error 0x80048830 Can't get Gmail to sync in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; This app worked perfectly yesterday. Today I get this error and I don't know how to resolve this issue. 38100 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Alicia J, Jan 19, 2016.

1. Alicia J Win User

Windows Mail error 0x80048830 Can't get Gmail to sync

This app worked perfectly yesterday. Today I get this error and I don't know how to resolve this issue.

:)

Alicia J, Jan 19, 2016
  2. LFTSY Win User

unable to sync gmail

I installed Windows 10, when I try to sync my Gmail to the Mail app, I get Error 0x80048830.

LFTSY, Jan 19, 2016
  3. Windows 10 Mail app will not sync mail. Get 0x80048830 error message !

Windows 10 Mail app will not sync mail. Get 0x80048830 error message !

OP - Problem with sync mail !

Olexandr Gumennyy JR., Jan 19, 2016
  4. davidhk Win User

davidhk, Jan 19, 2016
  5. Alicia J Win User
    I don't really want to do that as I just did a clean install of Windows 10 and a new build has been installed since then. Are there any other options?

I just noticed that if I turn my ESET AV off I don't have a problem. I posted a question on their forum.

Alicia J, Jan 19, 2016
  6. davidhk Win User
    Perhaps you have the wrong conception of system restore.

System Restore is just roll your system back to a date you pick. A date when everything was working correctly. It is not reinstalling the operating system.
    It's like the science fiction..... go back to the past.

Since " turn my ESET AV off " fixes it, then your problem is resolved.
    Please mark your thread as Solved.
    Thank you.

davidhk, Jan 19, 2016
  7. Alicia J Win User
    I know what system restore does but I don't want to have to reinstall a bunch of software I just installed. Yes I'll mark it resolved. I appreciate your help.

Alicia J, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Windows Mail error 0x80048830 Can't get Gmail to sync - Similar Threads - Mail error 0x80048830

2. Mail App is not sync with Gmail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail App is not sync with Gmail: Hello. Mail app of windows 10 (version 1809) is not sync with gmail or outlook. I Have tried reset it, unintall and reinstaling but issue does not resolve. When I look in Apps & features of mail & calender app, its shows app permission is off for Contact and Email,...
  3. Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder

Windows Mail won't sync Gmail Sent Mail folder: There was an earlier thread (Nov-Dec 2018) authored by PA Bear - MS MVP. I have tried what he suggested without success. Here is another case. I have a brand new HP Spectre laptop and all Windows updates are up to date. I've added three mail accounts to Windows Mail...
  4. Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b

Can't sync mail to Mail App with error code 0x80000b: I tried to sync my gmail account to Mail App, but it turned out saying that 'something went wrong with error code 0x80000b'. When I tried to sync with my other gmail account, it works. However, there's only one email that it popped up with this error code. Could you...
  5. Error: x8000000b; Gmail account not syncing with Mail on Windows 10

Error: x8000000b; Gmail account not syncing with Mail on Windows 10: I recently removed my gmail account from the Mail application and now I cannot put it back on. Each time I enter my information for it to link, I receive the error code x8000000b. I have terminated and restarted the app as well as enabled IMAP in my Gmail settings. I've also...
  6. Windows 10 Mail - Gmail Account Refusing To Sync.

Windows 10 Mail - Gmail Account Refusing To Sync.: Hi all. The recent update (last weekend) prompted me to re-add my two email accounts. one is my university's email account, which is based off Windows 365, while my other, primary account is a Gmail one. I've had no issues getting the Gmail account re-added. There have...
  7. Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail not syncing with Gmail: Hi All, I opened Gmail from inside Chrome, and deleted an email. Then opened Windows 10 Mail and the email is still in my inbox? I've clicked the sync icon in mail, but that didn't work. Any ideas? 22454
  8. Mail System error "Can't get mail"

in Browsers and Email
    Mail System error "Can't get mail": Hi all, First, please let me know if this is in the wrong place. I can't for the life of me seem to get the Mail app to work, despite making an Outlook account (rather than my usual Yahoo! account) and several hours searching the web. I've put the error message in quote...
  9. Mail Error Code:0x80072745 (trying to sync a gmail account)

in Browsers and Email
    Mail Error Code:0x80072745 (trying to sync a gmail account): Okay Windows ten user forever. Did the Anniversary Update. This caused about 1/2 my apps and programs to stop working correctly. Followed the (way too many) instructions at the Microsoft site. Killed the system to the point where I wiped the drive, reinstalled the...
  10. How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop windows mail sync gmail social mails?: Hi, I'm trying to sync my gmail with windows 10 mail so new mails appear in notifications area. I've added my account to sync and mails are coming in but my problem is that it also syncs gmail's social mails. How can i stop social mails from appearing in notification area?...
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x80048830 mail app

2. cant get gmail on windows 10

3. errore 80048830 posta windows Phone

4. 0x80048830 in mail app,
  5. unable to sync gmail to windows,
  6. windows mail sync error 80048830,
  7. 0x80048830 windows mail error,
  8. 0x80048830 windows 10 mail,
  9. system error cant get sync email,
  10. 0x80048830 mail windows