Windows 10: Windows Mail Issue

Discus and support Windows Mail Issue in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; has anyone had an issue with Windows Mail? I have got on two occasions the error message 'wwahost.exe is not reponding'. what i do after startup is... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by jamos316, Oct 9, 2014.

1. jamos316 Win User

Windows Mail Issue

has anyone had an issue with Windows Mail?
    I have got on two occasions the error message 'wwahost.exe is not reponding'.
    what i do after startup is open windows mail so it is in the background, sometime when i go back to the app it shows this error message.

Windows Mail Issue [​IMG]

:)

jamos316, Oct 9, 2014

2. Windows Defender Blocks Game from writing to User file.

This worked great. Thank you

OutlookE-Mail, Oct 9, 2014
  3. shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shut down goes into restart mode instead of shutting down

shutdown issue, Oct 9, 2014
  4. Charlie Win User

Windows Mail Issue

jamos I have not seen this error but I have a problem with the store not opening. Restart fixes it for me. How about you? Tell MS every time it happens and maybe it will be fixed. Click on windows feedback its a live tile. Good luck,

Charlie, Oct 9, 2014
  5. jamos316 Win User
    not much off a problem as you can just close the error & restart mail

jamos316, Oct 9, 2014
  6. Oh joy!

Windows Mail was the Vista iteration of the Windows Mail client.
    Windows Live Mail was the next iteration of the Windows Mail client
    Mail App is the Modern/Immersive iteration of the Windows Mail client

If we can all reference the program by the various iterations, it will help. I'm not holding out that will happen though *Wink

I use the Window Essentials (Live) Mail client - don't get me started on MS rebranding *Smile
    So I won't be any help here - I might in a few months try the Mail App on Win10, but I've prioritized other testing.

Charlie is right though - it is a bug if you have to restart the app for it to work.

Please send feedback to MS - that's the purpose of the preview release.

Oh - great job on getting Win10 up and running. Thanks for not getting lost in your other thread. Member just want to make sure you're aware of the risks.

Bill

Slartybart, Oct 9, 2014
  7. rgauchey Win User
    I use Windows Mail (Vista). Copied it from a 64 bit machine of mine that's old. You have to delete the existing Windows Mail in program files before copying this over. Works just fine.

rgauchey, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Windows Mail Issue

1. Windows Mail Issue - Similar Threads - Mail Issue

2. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  3. Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Mail and Calendar App Issues - Need an actual MVP who will not reply once then...: Good day folks,Having the following issue and it would be helpful to have an actual MVP/moderator who will not reply once then leave.. Have had that happen on multiple other posts where an "MVP" would post a couple of steps then disappear never to be heard from again when the...
  4. I'm having sign in issues with my hotmail.co.uk e-mail account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm having sign in issues with my hotmail.co.uk e-mail account: Yes, I know hotmail is technically obsolete now, but its what I am still using as it is attached to numerous other accounts that I have been using for years now.Anyway, hello! :-I had some problems in May relating to my account not synchronising. I think this was due to my...
  5. I'm having sign in issues with my hotmail.co.uk e-mail account

I'm having sign in issues with my hotmail.co.uk e-mail account: Yes, I know hotmail is technically obsolete now, but its what I am still using as it is attached to numerous other accounts that I have been using for years now.Anyway, hello! :-I had some problems in May relating to my account not synchronising. I think this was due to my...
  6. I'm having sign in issues with my hotmail.co.uk e-mail account

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. [Potential Security Issue] How to prevent the Default mail app from auto/Pre Downloading?...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Potential Security Issue] How to prevent the Default mail app from auto/Pre Downloading?...: Hello, Today I experienced a potential threat to my Security. The default mail app not outlook appears to be always active in the background. And for security reasons I would like it to not be so. Because I received an E-mail today saying my amazon Prime account was expired...
  8. [Potential Security Issue] How to prevent the Default mail app from auto/Pre Downloading?...

[Potential Security Issue] How to prevent the Default mail app from auto/Pre Downloading?...: Hello, Today I experienced a potential threat to my Security. The default mail app not outlook appears to be always active in the background. And for security reasons I would like it to not be so. Because I received an E-mail today saying my amazon Prime account was expired...
  9. Microsoft Mail send/receive issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mail send/receive issue: Can't send/receive emails in Microsoft Outlook, error message is Ox8004010F, running Windows 10. I think the issue started when I did a One drive backup? the file path for the Outlook Data file has changed to One Drive although the file still appears to be in my C drive, I've...
  10. Microsoft Mail send/receive issue

Microsoft Mail send/receive issue: Can't send/receive emails in Microsoft Outlook, error message is Ox8004010F, running Windows 10. I think the issue started when I did a One drive backup? the file path for the Outlook Data file has changed to One Drive although the file still appears to be in my C drive, I've...