Windows 10: Windows Mail Not Retrieving Mail From Yahoo

Discus and support Windows Mail Not Retrieving Mail From Yahoo in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; Just tried to view retrieve new mail but my Windows Mail continues to clock with no result. In fact, today I cannot open any mail stored in a Windows... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lpatrick, Jan 6, 2018.

1. lpatrick Win User

Windows Mail Not Retrieving Mail From Yahoo

Just tried to view retrieve new mail but my Windows Mail continues to clock with no result. In fact, today I cannot open any mail stored in a Windows Mail folder. Have never had this problem in the past. What should I do?

:)

lpatrick, Jan 6, 2018

2. Recovering mail

Have you connected the Mail app to your yahoo account?

Gordon B-P, Jan 6, 2018
  3. Setup Yahoomail

Not quite sure, but Yahoo! by default is a pop mail provider, and you need to be using Yahoo! Plus so that the mail would be allowed to be forwarded to third party software like Outlook, to which I believe phone email clients are included. You can however
    set free Yahoo! for manual retrieval or automatic retrieval (via timer), but it wont be actual push mail.

chanchan05, Jan 6, 2018
Thema:

Windows Mail Not Retrieving Mail From Yahoo

1. Windows Mail Not Retrieving Mail From Yahoo - Similar Threads - Mail Retrieving Mail

2. Yahoo Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Yahoo Mail: i have been using a contact list for months in Yahoo mail, now i can't email to it. I can edit it but won't pull up if i put under BC. I can email directly from the contact list https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/0fd70908-ca79-413c-970f-a10ebcca79ab
  3. Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Yahoo mail: Hello I have a windows server 2109 with active directory I want to prevent user to access there personal mail account using gpo I can do this for Gmail but I want to do this for Yahoo and other mail's servers so did it possible to do in gpo that Yahoo user can't login with...
  4. Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo mail: Hello I have a windows server 2109 with active directory I want to prevent user to access there personal mail account using gpo I can do this for Gmail but I want to do this for Yahoo and other mail's servers so did it possible to do in gpo that Yahoo user can't login with...
  5. Yahoo mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    Yahoo mail: When i try to update my out of date yahoo settings, i end up with a message ' something went wrong. We're sorry but we weren't able to do that .Error code Ox8019019aAny ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/5d276c33-f3ee-422f-8dca-fb4bb7bd269d
  6. Yahoo mail password retrieval.

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail password retrieval.: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.657) I was sure that I had it safely on an external hard disc. Seems I was wrong *Rolleyes I've tried various "solutions" found via a Google search but I end up going in circles. Does anyone know a way to do this ? 152199
  7. yahoo mail

yahoo mail: Just got a notice to update my yahoo email account. Why is my yahoo mail requiring access to my contacts, email sent and email received? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/8019ffb2-d4ac-4700-bd9d-06bd5cad0c21
  8. Yahoo Mail

Yahoo Mail: I use Yahoo Mail and I really like it. I had some issues, and re-installed Windows 10. During the start up . . . It asks you what browser, you want to run it with. All the browser were listed, along with basic mail. So, I thought, what the heck, so I picked basic mail....
  9. Yahoo mail

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Yahoo mail: Yahoo says it doesn't recognize my email address. I have used same address for years and it was saved. I could get into my mail yesterday. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/yahoo-mail/9684fc29-0371-4d62-bd93-ae9f896f7bfe"
  10. Yahoo mail

in Browsers and Email
    Yahoo mail: I can't delete old email. Can't check the box to delete it just opens it. How do I get this back to working rite. Thanks Ben 100832

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo mail error in retr command problem retrieving message

2. windows mail not retrieving mail