windows mail

Discus and support windows mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Mother-in-law has email on old computer win7 in windows live format. She want to move to new computer win10 to windows mail format. How to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LA _Crawfish, Aug 9, 2018 at 7:32 PM.

1. LA _Crawfish Win User

windows mail

My Mother-in-law has email on old computer win7 in windows live format.

She want to move to new computer win10 to windows mail format.

How to go about moving mail.

:)

LA _Crawfish, Aug 9, 2018 at 7:32 PM
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

4. exodusprime1337 Win User

windows mail

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2018 at 7:35 PM
Thema:

windows mail

1. windows mail - Similar Threads - mail

2. windows 10 live mail

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows 10 live mail: since windows 10 updates "send link" greyed out https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/windows-10-live-mail/e4b9576a-0bff-40d1-98cd-d50bd5191611
  3. Imorting Live Mail contacts in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Imorting Live Mail contacts in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10: As Live Mail Windows 7 and Mail Windows 10 are Microsoft products, How do I import my contacts from Live Mail in Windows 7 to Mail in Windows 10? If it is not possible why not - they are /Microsoft products?...
  4. Windows Live mail 2012

Windows Live mail 2012: I use live mail 2012 and was aware of the end of support. 2 days ago I find my access to my emails has been blocked by error0x800C013E. Not able to send or receive and not able to open any of my email folders. No idea how to resolve. Can someone help?...
  5. E-mail out of date

E-mail out of date: I'm having issues with my e-mail. I changed my password, put the new one in-It's still saying it's out of date? I went to manage accounts and I'm still having the same problem? I've done this before without any issues? I am I missing something? Please help? It's not the SSL...
  6. Mail empty?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail empty?: as of june-ish the official windows 10 mail app, the one that comes standard, is broken. None of my previous mail is there and i cannot recive mail through the app, i have to use the browser. how can i fix this?...
  7. How do I set up my HP all in one printer to scan to my laptop or scan to e-mail

How do I set up my HP all in one printer to scan to my laptop or scan to e-mail: How do I set up my HP all in one printer to scan to my laptop or scan to e,mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/how-do-i-set-up-my-hp-all-in-one-printer-to-scan/dbee1034-d571-441b-80fb-5d886136acfe
  8. Windows live mail no longer works correctly after August 2018 Windows 10 update

Windows live mail no longer works correctly after August 2018 Windows 10 update: Windows live mail screen scrambled after Windows 10 August 2018 automatic update https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/windows-live-mail-no-longer-works-correctly-after/eb1685bd-34b0-4ed4-9c10-979dae11c38c
  9. No Drafts Folder in Windows Mail

No Drafts Folder in Windows Mail: I sent feedback to MS about this 6 months ago. At that time, Mail had just received an update. After that update the Drafts folder was gone. If I start writing an email and click to somewhere else in the app, that email is gone. There is no way to get back to it. Since that...
  10. How to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail app

How to change the default font in the Windows 10 Mail app: Good afternoon. Since upgrading my work PC I have been unable to change the default font setting when using the built in Mail app, I am stuck using calibri at font size 11 which does not match any of my pre-prepared notes. It's a minor inconvenience to have to change the...