Windows 10: windows mail

Discus and support windows mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Mother-in-law has email on old computer win7 in windows live format. She want to move to new computer win10 to windows mail format. How to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LA _Crawfish, Aug 9, 2018.

1. windows mail

My Mother-in-law has email on old computer win7 in windows live format.

She want to move to new computer win10 to windows mail format.

How to go about moving mail.

:)

LA _Crawfish, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 9, 2018
  4. windows mail

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

windows mail

1. windows mail - Similar Threads - mail

2. Mailing Options & Labels

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mailing Options & Labels: Sir or Maam, (as the case may be), I was told that there is an option that is supposed to be on my h-p computer that will allow me to print envelops and labels in Microsoft Word, but I have not found it. Using Microsoft 10. Help! and thank you in advance. *** Email...
  3. Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows live mail has stopped sending and receiving emails: Windows live mail has stopped sending or receiving emails. They arrive on my phone & tablet without a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-live-mail-has-stopped-sending-and/359774a6-99fc-4ea9-b1c1-bc817bdac1cd
  4. The Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) Applets CLSID / GUID

The Mail and Flash Player (32-bit) Applets CLSID / GUID: Hi Guys, My laptop is on the following operating system: [ATTACH] I need to find the CLSID / GUID in the registry for the following two applets (circled in red): [ATTACH] Does anyone know what they are or how do I go about locating them in the registry so I can...
  5. Windows Mail Version 16005.11231.20192.0

Windows Mail Version 16005.11231.20192.0: I am using the above Windows Mail to access my Gmail account, have no problem receiving mail, but when I delete an email it does not go into the 'Delete' file. If I delete an email by mistake I cannot retrieve it. I cannot understand why this is happening. Is there anyway to...
  6. microsoft windows live mail

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft windows live mail: I cannot reply, forward, or send email in Live Mail Would consider converting to Outlook but system will not allow that H E L P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-windows-live-mail/f5411751-33f6-41b0-a8d4-d44c7d4ceccd
  7. cannot get into my e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cannot get into my e-mails: my telus webmail will not load my e-mails https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-get-into-my-e-mails/67e29720-fac5-454f-b013-b1353019a62c
  8. Windows Mail

Windows Mail: Hi Hope You Can Help me. I cant send or receive mail on my windows mail app on my computer with windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail/787af857-98da-482d-a6e9-fcf0adc31474
  9. Windows 10 Windows Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Windows Mail: I am trying to set up windows mail on my Windows 10 computer. It installed, then I added a Yahoo! account. The mail program downloaded my contact list from my email account. I can see this clearly when I visit contacts, using the link at the bottom left of the calendar...
  10. The Mail Applet in Control Panel

The Mail Applet in Control Panel: Hello Guys, Quick one: Any idea what the CLSID for the Mail applet in Control Panel is? [ATTACH] In case it is relevant, I am on Windows 10 Pro Version 1803. Hope to hear from you soon. Regards, YanAndrew...