Windows 10: windows mail

Discus and support windows mail in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My Mother-in-law has email on old computer win7 in windows live format. She want to move to new computer win10 to windows mail format. How to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by LA _Crawfish, Aug 9, 2018.

1. windows mail

My Mother-in-law has email on old computer win7 in windows live format.

She want to move to new computer win10 to windows mail format.

How to go about moving mail.

:)

LA _Crawfish, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. *Smile

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Aug 9, 2018
  3. Edwin Win User
    Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hey Shawn,
    I did that to no avail, then I ran WSReset.exe; now I'm good on all 3, Mail, Calendar and People! *Confused
    Go figure!

Store Cache - Clear in Windows 8

Edwin, Aug 9, 2018
  4. windows mail

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 9, 2018
Thema:

windows mail

1. windows mail - Similar Threads - mail

2. Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail App for Apple iCloud Email: Can't connect my apple icloud email to Windows 10 Mail Application; no issue with correct PW and certificates. Please help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-mail-app-for-apple-icloud-email/5d1bc240-2be6-4c8a-a6b9-fb3b1891323c
  3. Mail for windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail for windows 10: I have Windows 10 version 1809 build 17763.194, I use the built in Mail app. I have 3 email accounts, 1 outlook, 2 BT internet ones. All 3 were working without issue until the following updates were installed, KB4471332 Cumulative for 1809 x64 and KB4470502 net framework...
  4. Windows 10 Mail Program No way to change password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Mail Program No way to change password: Using the win10 mail program, I have 3 different email accounts. One is a personal one through local provider, one is a google account and one is through EXCHANGE. I have been attempting to update the email password on the Exchange account. Going through Account settings,...
  5. windows mail

windows mail: How do we delete Obsolete email addresses In the TO drop down menu In Windows 10 mail? Thank you for your help Barb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-mail/da2fe892-bc1a-4f3b-8955-5f5e461b5999
  6. How do I install Gmail as default mail?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I install Gmail as default mail?: Hi people. How do I install Gmail as default mail? I have a notebook HP model Envy running Windows 10 and I wish to use Gmail as my favorite email server. ¿What should I do? Thanks! Moved from Spanish....
  7. Search for Mail App Email Profiles?

Search for Mail App Email Profiles?: Hi all, Anyone know if there's a way to search whether users may have added in an email into the Mail App and if there's a way to prevent users from using it? I know you can remove it via PowerShell, but would like to get an idea of how many users actually may have added...
  8. Windows 10 outlook e-mail

Windows 10 outlook e-mail: I have been using Outlook 2007, the old stand-alone app but it crashed and burned so am now using what came with windows 10. Is there any way to set up a standard format - font, size, etc. - in this program or must it be done each time you send an email?...
  9. Can no longer send and receive messages on Mail after upgrade to Windows 1809

Can no longer send and receive messages on Mail after upgrade to Windows 1809: I upgraded to Windows 10 Version 1809 but now I find that, although I am connected to the internet, no longer outgoing messages go out or new mail is received on the built-in Mail program. (I have several outlook.com accounts and previously there was no problem). When I...
  10. How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?

How do I clean Outlook on Mail App?: Hi, I am trying to clean my outlook "Mail" App or outlook on my web browser. I don't have outlook from Office 365, just the Mail app and outlook.com. I'm reading how to clean things like the .dat (data) or .fav (favorites). I've never cleaned outlook before so there's...