Windows 10: Windows management - slide out window?

Discus and support Windows management - slide out window? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all I'm new to Win10 and looking for a way to achieve this: Running a main app window maximized (visual studio in this case) then using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rafd, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Rafd Win User

Windows management - slide out window?

Hi all

I'm new to Win10 and looking for a way to achieve this:

Running a main app window maximized (visual studio in this case) then using a shortcut key to bring up my browser window snapped to the right side of the screen and re size my main window to accommodate this. Hitting the shortcut again will restore the original state.

Can Windows do this or would I need a third party app?

Cheers!

:)

2. Some question from a new N97 owner

You can also try light time out in Phone > Display and Lock keys with slide close in Phone Management > Slide settings, or Phone Management > Auto keyguard
    Message Edited by rdegan on 18-Jun-2009 01:53 PM

rdegan---01, Jan 27, 2016
  3. N97 BUG: Cannot answer call when phone is locked with code

Hi,

Maybe its because the "Lock Keys with Slide" mode has been set to "on".

To find out press:- Settings/Phone/Phone Management/Slide Settings - change it to "off" and see what happens.

Hope this helps.

bladerunner_uk, Jan 27, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, my first thought would be Autohotkey.. it should be relatively simple to achieve what you want with that to construct a simple couple of scripts.

dalchina, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows management - slide out window? - Similar Threads - management slide window

2. The Windows 10 notification slide-out needs to stay slid out.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The Windows 10 notification slide-out needs to stay slid out.: The Windows 10 notification slideout needs to stay slid out after you click on a notification if the mouse cursor does not move away AND if there are more notifications to click. submitted by /u/Protiguous [link] [comments]...
  3. Windows 11 slide show

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 slide show: Why photos on my external hard drive does not play continuously with windows 11 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-slide-show/4d871e4a-34ff-4d92-8d59-18a0cf34dba2
  4. Slide out Missing Info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Slide out Missing Info: Every time I click by the Wi-Fi Speaker Battery area the Notification slides out and it's cutting off the top information.How can I fix this?Thank you,Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-out-missing-info/7bc562cb-0d77-43af-b4de-7648fa2710ab
  5. Slide out Missing Info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slide out Missing Info: Every time I click by the Wi-Fi Speaker Battery area the Notification slides out and it's cutting off the top information.How can I fix this?Thank you,Brian https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-out-missing-info/7bc562cb-0d77-43af-b4de-7648fa2710ab
  6. Slide scanners for Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slide scanners for Windows 10: Any suggestions for a slide scanner to transfer old photo slides to Windows 10 please? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/slide-scanners-for-windows-10/39bf9679-bf39-4d4e-99ed-06a0fe8c19da
  7. Word windows sliding around

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word windows sliding around: Hi. I'm using Word 2013 on Windows 10 with dual monitors. (Just upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 pro.) Every time I drag a Word window from one screen to the other it flies across the screen and I have to wrangle it into the position I want. I thought it might be due to...
  8. Slide-out thingy: Does Windows think VBox is a game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slide-out thingy: Does Windows think VBox is a game?: Starting about a month ago, when I launch a VBox virtual machine, something slides out from the right edge of Windows, scrolls once, then slides back. It appears to be something about games. I couldn't search the net for this problem because I couldn't formulate a search term...
  9. Windows 10 slide-show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 slide-show: After rebooting the computer, the slide show directory is reset to "DesktopBackground". And there are not many my pictures! This happens on both my computers....
  10. Pointer slides out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pointer slides out: Use finger on touchpad, and move pointer to where I want, and leave finger from touchpad, pointer moves and slides out Any suggestions? 97838