Windows 10: Windows management - slide out window?

Discus and support Windows management - slide out window? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all I'm new to Win10 and looking for a way to achieve this: Running a main app window maximized (visual studio in this case) then using a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Rafd, Jan 27, 2016.

1. Rafd Win User

Windows management - slide out window?

Hi all

I'm new to Win10 and looking for a way to achieve this:

Running a main app window maximized (visual studio in this case) then using a shortcut key to bring up my browser window snapped to the right side of the screen and re size my main window to accommodate this. Hitting the shortcut again will restore the original state.

Can Windows do this or would I need a third party app?

Cheers!

:)

2. Some question from a new N97 owner

You can also try light time out in Phone > Display and Lock keys with slide close in Phone Management > Slide settings, or Phone Management > Auto keyguard
    Message Edited by rdegan on 18-Jun-2009 01:53 PM

rdegan---01, Jan 27, 2016
  3. N97 BUG: Cannot answer call when phone is locked with code

Hi,

Maybe its because the "Lock Keys with Slide" mode has been set to "on".

To find out press:- Settings/Phone/Phone Management/Slide Settings - change it to "off" and see what happens.

Hope this helps.

bladerunner_uk, Jan 27, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, my first thought would be Autohotkey.. it should be relatively simple to achieve what you want with that to construct a simple couple of scripts.

dalchina, Jan 27, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows management - slide out window? - Similar Threads - management slide window

2. Slide-out thingy: Does Windows think VBox is a game?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Slide-out thingy: Does Windows think VBox is a game?: Starting about a month ago, when I launch a VBox virtual machine, something slides out from the right edge of Windows, scrolls once, then slides back. It appears to be something about games. I couldn't search the net for this problem because I couldn't formulate a search term...
  3. slide shows in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    slide shows in Windows 10: Is there a way to use the Windows photo app, or any other Windows 10 app, to produce a slide show including videos which will repeat, over and over, without any action by me....
  4. Windows 10. Task Manager greyed out.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10. Task Manager greyed out.: When I right click on the task bar the "Task Manager" is greyed out. When I type gpedit.mc or regedit in the run bar I get the warning - registry editing has been disabled by your administrator. Since I have no knowledge of disabling anything, how do I get it back?...
  5. Windows 10 slide-show

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 slide-show: After rebooting the computer, the slide show directory is reset to "DesktopBackground". And there are not many my pictures! This happens on both my computers....
  6. Pointer slides out

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pointer slides out: Use finger on touchpad, and move pointer to where I want, and leave finger from touchpad, pointer moves and slides out Any suggestions? 97838
  7. How to print slide handouts with slide at the top?

How to print slide handouts with slide at the top?: hey there, this is rather urgent, a friend of mine needs to figure this out. So a professor has a course for his students, but he wants them to be able to take notes. That is why he would want to be able to print them out in a way that you have 1 slide per page and that...
  8. Slide Show's

Slide Show's: Hi. I'm looking for a good slideshow software that I can add photo's add music and also have an options for transitions. Finally also would like to burn that slideshow to a DVD so that it can be played back via a television PAL Format. Free if possible that would be the...
  9. How to stop these slide-out notifications saying "Attention required..

in Windows 10 Support
    How to stop these slide-out notifications saying "Attention required..: They always say the same thing: "Attention Required for JacobsPublic" "Connect". When I click it, it opens up the MSN home page. I have no idea what's causing this and can't figure out how to make it stop. See the screenshot. [img] Any help appreciated 18192
  10. Locked out of device manager?

in Windows 10 Support
    Locked out of device manager?: Hi sorry if this has been posted before. But today I seem to be locked out of device manger. I have been using win10 for ages now, and never been unable to access it. I can get there via cmd and typing (net user administrator /active:yes). But never had to do that in the...