Windows 10: windows meadia feature doesn't work after the upgrade

Discus and support windows meadia feature doesn't work after the upgrade in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, After installing the Windows 10 April 1803(from windows 7 pro), media feature like h 264 codec doesn't work anymore Here my specifications :... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Poulpator, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Poulpator Win User

windows meadia feature doesn't work after the upgrade

Hello,

After installing the Windows 10 April 1803(from windows 7 pro), media feature like h 264 codec doesn't work anymore

Here my specifications :

windows meadia feature doesn't work after the upgrade 8e35059a-7597-4a94-873d-cf30bcef4af2?upload=true.png

:)

Poulpator, Aug 5, 2018
  2. Bushka Win User

Microphone doesn`t work

My microphone and ear-phone doesn`t work. Please help me, I have windows 7 home basic, my computer reproduces a sound, but devices no.

Bushka, Aug 5, 2018
  3. keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Aug 5, 2018
  4. windows meadia feature doesn't work after the upgrade

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Aug 5, 2018
Thema:

windows meadia feature doesn't work after the upgrade

1. windows meadia feature doesn't work after the upgrade - Similar Threads - meadia feature doesn't

2. Windows upgrade doesn't work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows upgrade doesn't work: Since a time I can't upgrade my Windows 10.I've now seen that I have Windows 10 Home version 1909, OS-version 18363.1556.How do I do to get Windows update work again so I can get Win 10 22H2?...
  3. Windows upgrade doesn't work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows upgrade doesn't work: Since a time I can't upgrade my Windows 10.I've now seen that I have Windows 10 Home version 1909, OS-version 18363.1556.How do I do to get Windows update work again so I can get Win 10 22H2?...
  4. Windows upgrade doesn't work

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Family safety doesn't work after upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family safety doesn't work after upgrading to Windows 11: I used the "limit screen time" feature in Family Safety to limit my PC usage. I created a new parent account and set my own account as child. This worked perfectly in Windows 10. It stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11, though.Here are some things I've tried:-...
  6. Family safety doesn't work after upgrading to Windows 11

Family safety doesn't work after upgrading to Windows 11: I used the "limit screen time" feature in Family Safety to limit my PC usage. I created a new parent account and set my own account as child. This worked perfectly in Windows 10. It stopped working after upgrading to Windows 11, though.Here are some things I've tried:-...
  7. Bluetooth doesn't work after Hardware upgrade.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth doesn't work after Hardware upgrade.: I recently did a hardware upgrade. I upgraded my motherboard to ASRock X 570 Phantom Gaming 4S, Ryzen 5 3rd gen 3600, 16 Gig DDR 3600, Nvidia 2060 KO, Intel 660 p M.2 2280 1 TB. I kept my Intel AC 8260 Dual band WiFi, Bluetooth network card that worked just fine before the...
  8. WebCame doesn't work after window 10 was upgraded

in Windows 10 Customization
    WebCame doesn't work after window 10 was upgraded: [ATTACH] I would like to use Zoom meeting with my n/b camera. I can't use my webcam with win10. My notebook Model is SonicMaster S551LN Asus. It's touch screen notebook and came within win 8 OS. My Webcam was not enable after I upgraded to win 10. I have been tried so...
  9. Printer won't work after 1903 feature upgrade

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer won't work after 1903 feature upgrade: I have a dell AIO 948 printer scanner that won't communicate with my laptop after doing the 1903 feature upgrade. It's not a printer problem because I can hook it up to my old Dell laptop that runs Win Vista and it will print and scan like a charm. In the past, after upgrades...
  10. Microsoft Meadia Player

Microsoft Meadia Player: My situation is kind of complicated so bare with me. First I have the newest version 1803 (OS Build 17134.345) of windows 10, and I have WMP 10. Everything is fine with this program, except for 1 thing. The way it searches for album info. You see, I think this program is...