Windows 10: Windows Media Centre and Win 10

Discus and support Windows Media Centre and Win 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; windows media centre is NOT available in win 10 and will be deleted !! Message in my 'your good to go' panel. NOT HAPPY! A few months ago I had a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elbmek, Jul 30, 2015.

1. elbmek Win User

Windows Media Centre and Win 10

windows media centre is NOT available in win 10 and will be deleted !! Message in my 'your good to go' panel. NOT HAPPY!

A few months ago I had a hell of a job getting it back after having paid for it once, and losing it when going from 8 to 8.1. I finally got it back after and now MS are telling me its not included in 10 and it would be removed.

Unless I can get a free insert later, this is a rip off.

:)

elbmek, Jul 30, 2015

2. Wintv8 and meda centre TV remote on Windows 10

Will media centre TV remote work with win tv 8 on Windows 10 or will there be a new version of media centre for window 10

MarcFrench, Jul 30, 2015
  3. chrisglo Win User
    Windows 10 No media centre

I'm running win 8.1 with media centre. I have a tv card configured to run through media centre. If I upgrade to win 10 will I still be able to use my TV card? If so how?

chrisglo, Jul 30, 2015
  4. Windows Media Centre and Win 10

That is why I have decided to not install yet have too many paid for apps on windows 8.1 and no one can tell me if they are going to work or not.
    I don't use their media player but the one I do use am afraid might not work and been told by cyberlink to hold off installing until they update my drivers for windows 10
    Also they could of told you when you paid for them that it was finishing no wonder you are upset I would be also

hTconeM9user, Jul 30, 2015
  5. batlhilz Win User
    bad luck for you then, as in current state, no media center for windows coming back *Sad

batlhilz, Jul 30, 2015
  6. They should of told him and offered a refund or something when he paid to put it back on windows 8.1

hTconeM9user, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Windows Media Centre and Win 10

1. Windows Media Centre and Win 10 - Similar Threads - Media Centre

2. Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does my Media Player Legacy on my HP Laptop not detect a blank CD-R disc?: I am trying to burn music from a wave file to a blank cdr on my hp laptop. It does not recognize the new blank cd repeatedly. What's going on?...
  3. Installation from Media creation centre to usb drive fail, error code 0x80200001 - 0x90019,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installation from Media creation centre to usb drive fail, error code 0x80200001 - 0x90019,...: Installation from Media creation centre to usb drive fail, error code 0x80200001 - 0x90019, usb overheats aswell, I'm using 8gb intenso usb, brand new...
  4. Installation from Media creation centre to usb drive fail, error code 0x80200001 - 0x90019,...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installation from Media creation centre to usb drive fail, error code 0x80200001 - 0x90019,...: Installation from Media creation centre to usb drive fail, error code 0x80200001 - 0x90019, usb overheats aswell, I'm using 8gb intenso usb, brand new...
  5. Installation from Media creation centre to usb drive fail, error code 0x80200001 - 0x90019,...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Unable to upgrade Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Centre to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to upgrade Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Centre to Windows 10 Pro: HiI recently tried to upgrade Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Centre to Windows 10 Pro and I encountered some problems. The things that I have tried:Downloaded Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to upgrade to Windows 10. I selected to perform an upgrade and the tool displayed an error...
  7. Unable to upgrade Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Centre to Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to upgrade Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Centre to Windows 10 Pro: HiI recently tried to upgrade Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Centre to Windows 10 Pro and I encountered some problems. The things that I have tried:Downloaded Windows 10 Media Creation Tool to upgrade to Windows 10. I selected to perform an upgrade and the tool displayed an error...
  8. Unable to upgrade Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Centre to Windows 10 Pro

9. media centre screen has frozen and has locked mouse out due to frozen pop up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    media centre screen has frozen and has locked mouse out due to frozen pop up: Background. I use Windows Media Centre to record my TV shows and watch them later. when turn on my system, the list of my recording is up. For years, I need to clear a regular pop up as the system thinks it has not had a clear Chanel signal and may not have recorded the...
  10. Windows Media Centre replacement

Windows Media Centre replacement: As i will not be getting the windows media centre that i paid extra for in windows 10 i will need a replace it must have: Have channels on same numbers as the TV Let me record things from the guide (series link) Must have at least 7 guide Let set up keyword recording...