Windows 10: Windows Media Feature Pack is installed but media programs stopped wo

Discus and support Windows Media Feature Pack is installed but media programs stopped wo in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I recently installed Windows 10 Pro N. I installed also KB3099229_x64.msu so my Windows Media Player, Camtasia and other programs could work. They DID... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Hella666, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Hella666 Win User

Windows Media Feature Pack is installed but media programs stopped wo

I recently installed Windows 10 Pro N. I installed also KB3099229_x64.msu so my Windows Media Player, Camtasia and other programs could work. They DID work, I worked in them. Yesterday I installed Dreamweaver and it looked suspicious, Google Chrome stopped working, then I restarted today and it started working again, and reads my files created in Dreamweaver. I created lots of restore points prior to today and yesterday, like from July 30. But today my programs depending on the Media Pack stopped working. I restart and see the message from Plays TV (from Raptr) that recording is disabled, also Camtasia doesn't open and avi doesn't play. I try to install the media pack - it writes it's already installed. I try to restore my system to a previous restore points - all points disappeared except for today's windows update. I returned to that point but it didn't help me solve the problems with the Media Feature Pack programs. What can I do?

Windows Media Feature Pack is installed but media programs stopped wo [​IMG]

:)

Hella666, Aug 2, 2016
  2. 深魂 Win User

I installed Media Feature Pack, but Media Player and the MTP drivers are nowhere to be found

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

Problem solved!!

God knows how did you found this damn KB3099229.

But it works!!

深魂, Aug 2, 2016
  3. I installed Media Feature Pack, but Media Player and the MTP drivers are nowhere to be found

Which Windows build do you use?

To find out what build number you are using, type "winver" into prompt (cortana). You can see the version in the second line.

You need to use the right update for your windows build number.

Iwan Gurjanow, Aug 2, 2016
Thema:

Windows Media Feature Pack is installed but media programs stopped wo

1. Windows Media Feature Pack is installed but media programs stopped wo - Similar Threads - Media Feature Pack

2. Installing Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Media Feature Pack: Hi, I have some issues when installing Media Feature Pack.I am following these guides -...
  3. Installing Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Media Feature Pack: Hi, I have some issues when installing Media Feature Pack.I am following these guides -...
  4. Media Feature Pack

Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  5. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Feature Pack: I have an issue with Media Feature Pack not installing on my laptop,Before replying or saying it is a duplicate, please read the following carefully1. I tried to install it from Optional Features, it load like 30%, it freeze in that zone for a while, then it fails2. I already...
  6. Media Feature Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Feature Pack: Can someone send me download link for 'Media Feature Pack' for Windows 10 Enterprise N verision 1909 OS Build 18363.1082. I tried downloading it from optional features and it is not working, i tried everything i can and it is still not working. And i tried finding it online...
  7. Media feature pack

Media feature pack: Hi, So I have been having this issue with some games and when I have looked up to resolve said issue all recommendations have been oh you just need to download Media features pack from you're settings in optional features. But when I go to optional features and click on add...
  8. Installing Windows Media Feature Pack...

Installing Windows Media Feature Pack...: OS: Windows 10 Pro N, 64-bit, version 20H2 (OS Build 19042.685) The Windows Media Feature Pack includes Windows Media Player (WMP) as an optional app, since Windows 10 version 2004 I believe. As such, installing the semi-annual updates removes the previous version of WMP and...
  9. installing media feature pack

installing media feature pack: installing media feature pack from settings, takes too long , windows version 1909 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installing-media-feature-pack/4239934f-55d1-4184-b557-9e11846f4570
  10. Programs depending on Media Feature Pack stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    Programs depending on Media Feature Pack stopped working: I have Windows 10 Pro N, installed like a week ago. I installed Media Pack KB3099229_x64.msu and my programs depending on it used to work. Also I created lots of restore points during the work on this system from the first day to today and used some of them during this week....