Windows 10: Windows Media Pack/iCloud Download Errors

Discus and support Windows Media Pack/iCloud Download Errors in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've seen this in the community and tried some suggestions but hasn't worked for me. In trying to download iCloud for Windows, I received an Error... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JennGirl17, Jul 25, 2018.

1. Windows Media Pack/iCloud Download Errors

I've seen this in the community and tried some suggestions but hasn't worked for me. In trying to download iCloud for Windows, I received an Error message that I had to download the Media Features Pack from Microsoft first. When attempting to do that, I received a message that the update pack was not needed for my computer (I have Windows 10 Home Version 1803). I seem stuck and can't find Windows Media Player under "Media Features" in Control Panel to ensure that Windows Media Player is checked.

Help!

:)

JennGirl17, Jul 25, 2018

2. iCloud/Media Feature Pack/Windows 10

I have tried to install the latest iCloud update on my HP Envy Laptop running Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 17025.rs_prerelease 171020-1625, but iCloud update will not install on my Computer. I have tried uninstalling iCloud
    and re-installing. I am getting the Error: "Your computer is missing Media features. Please download Media Feature Pack for Windows from Microsoft website and install and try again" I checked the Control Panel and the Windows Media is toggled on. I tried installing
    the Windows Media Feature Pack for Windows from Microsoft website, but it will not install. I received the following Tech Help from Apple Support, which did not work. Get help using iCloud for Windows. If you need help downloading, installing, setting up,
    or updating iCloud for Windows, try the steps below. Try these steps first 1.Install any updates on your computer, and check for updates to iCloud for Windows. 2.Make sure that you meet the system requirements for iCloud for Windows... and other

In regards to the suggestion:

Right click you start button and select Control Panel then from here select Programs and Features > Turn Windows features on and off (located on the left hand side), you should be able to see a category simply called
    Media Features with a + icon, from there you can click on the
    + to expand the tree and you will need to tick Windows Media Player and get that installed, hopefully after that iCloud should install.

Please let us know how you get on.

On my HP Envy Laptop running Windows 10 Home Insider Preview Evaluation Copy. Build 17025.rs_prerelease 171020-1625, the
    Media Features Does Not Have a + icon, so this is not a solution for me. Any Suggestions? Do I need to install
    Windows Media Player - If so I need a web link.

JefferyMoss, Jul 25, 2018
  3. iCloud/Media Feature Pack/Windows 10

I have the windows.media pack and am running Windows 10 (non-N version). I cannot install icloud for Windows as I get the I don't have the Media pack error.

MatthewHarrod, Jul 25, 2018
  4. Windows Media Pack/iCloud Download Errors

iCloud/Media Feature Pack/Windows 10

I suspected it would be an N version of Windows, Windows 'N' versions are versions of Windows that include everything
    expect media features, you said you have installed the media feature pack correct?

Did you install it from here?:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/kb/3099229

Try to install the feature pack again and restart your computer.

After the restart, check the Windows Features list and see if you are able to install Windows Media Player, or if it is already installed.

If so, try installing iCloud again.

If you are still having issues it may be worth attempting a System File Check:

• Right click start button and select Command Prompt (Admin)
    • within the command prompt windows type the command sfc /scannow and wait for the operation to complete
    • If violations are detected and repaired, restart your computer.

--CXloud

65196921-a9c7-4fb4-a478-6470c618e77d, Jul 25, 2018
Thema:

Windows Media Pack/iCloud Download Errors

1. Windows Media Pack/iCloud Download Errors - Similar Threads - Media Pack iCloud

2. Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...: Hello my name is Muda, and I need help finding the media feature pack even though I downloaded it. I am trying to record clips of Medal and it says that I need to download Media Feature pack even thought I downloaded it....
  3. Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Feature Pack Downloaded from...: Hello my name is Muda, and I need help finding the media feature pack even though I downloaded it. I am trying to record clips of Medal and it says that I need to download Media Feature pack even thought I downloaded it....
  4. Windows 11 media feature pack not downloading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 media feature pack not downloading: Every time I try download the windows media feature pack the download bar reaches the end but then says couldn't install. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-media-feature-pack-not-downloading/808685d0-12ce-47e6-b771-3f8961e3ba52
  5. Downloading Feature Media Pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Downloading Feature Media Pack: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 Education N and I am trying to find a Feature Media Pack. However, I cannot find it in the list of optional features, and when I check, it says my version is 10.0. There is no option to download a Feature Media Pack for 10.0, and I cannot find...
  6. Downloading Feature Media Pack

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Downloading Feature Media Pack: Hello, I am using a Windows 10 Education N and I am trying to find a Feature Media Pack. However, I cannot find it in the list of optional features, and when I check, it says my version is 10.0. There is no option to download a Feature Media Pack for 10.0, and I cannot find...
  7. Downloading Feature Media Pack

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Unable to download Windows media feature pack

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Unable to download Windows media feature pack: Hello, I am trying to download the media feature pack as im getting errors with other apps that i dont have it. i have Windows 10 Pro N and i tried downloading it from the official site Version 1903 May 2019 64Bit but i keep getting the same error which reads ''the update...
  9. help with downloading windows media feature pack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    help with downloading windows media feature pack: so i am trying to play bo3 and it says black ops3 requires installation of the windows media feature pack and i have downloaded it i have restarted i have verified the game integrity files but nothing is working submitted by /u/nighthawkjax [link] [comments]...
  10. Media Features Pack needed to manage icloud storage.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Features Pack needed to manage icloud storage.: When I begin to install the Media Featrues Pack for my Windows 10 HP PC, V1803, Build 17134.407 and 64 - bit, I get the message Windows Update Standalone not applicable. What do I do to continue? I followed all the instructions/prompts....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows media feature pack for iCloud error

2. media feature pack download for icloud

3. problems instalingicloud for windows error not finding windows media pack

4. install windows media feature package while installing icloud,
  5. icloud for windows error pack,
  6. icloud for win 10 version1809,
  7. install icloud for windows error media pack,
  8. windows 10 media feature pack download icloud error,
  9. restore files icloud