Windows 10: Windows Media Player 12 stopped working suddenly

Discus and support Windows Media Player 12 stopped working suddenly in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have WMP12 Win10 64bit. It was playing WAVs and MP3s fine, but suddenly stopped working. Cant find a WMP12 download anywhere to try reinstall. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Bansaw, Jul 3, 2018.

1. Bansaw Win User

Windows Media Player 12 stopped working suddenly

I have WMP12 Win10 64bit.
    It was playing WAVs and MP3s fine, but suddenly stopped working.

Cant find a WMP12 download anywhere to try reinstall.

I also have asio4all on my computer but thats not active I believe.
    Groove Music plays all fine. Why has WMP12 stopped wortking?

:)

Bansaw, Jul 3, 2018
  2. kay 9 Win User

Windows 10 Media Player will not play mp3

Windows 10 Media Player will not play mp3 and wav files that were backed up from My Music in windows 7. Is there a download that I can install?

kay 9, Jul 3, 2018
  3. THRiLL KiLL, Jul 3, 2018
  4. Windows Media Player 12 stopped working suddenly

Cant Play Media files like MP3

Hello

i bought new laptop with installed Windows 10 Home Singe Language

at first I've updated the whole Apps. including the Groove Music all my albums of MP3's transferred into this machine and i've played the mp3 files and its working. Suddenly my mp3's wont play i tested on Windows Media player it wont work too i tried to download
    from appstore some music player it totally wont work either.

pleas help me...

john carlogogolin, Jul 3, 2018
Thema:

Windows Media Player 12 stopped working suddenly

1. Windows Media Player 12 stopped working suddenly - Similar Threads - Media Player stopped

2. Windows Media Player 12

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player 12: How do I set windows media player as the default DVD Player? When ever I play a DVD it opens ClipChmp. How do I change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-12/91ba6939-5bdb-4fd6-a536-aeace737c972
  3. windows media player 12

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows media player 12: Running windows 10, how to I stop my external HD from rapidly working every time I open windows media player 12 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-12/7f9cc332-6e1e-42a0-9970-55d0f3b1b43f
  4. Windows Media Player 12

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player 12: I'm creating Playlists in Media Player but in the left hand column I can only display 5 playlists at a time. I know the rest are there still because they show in the directory they are in and if I click on the 'Playlists' icon in the left panel they all appear in the centre...
  5. media player 12

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    media player 12: Why does windows media player 12 only show my pictures for a brief moment when I try to view them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-12/353aba39-5e4c-4aee-af58-893f54ac8410"
  6. Windows Media Player 12

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player 12: Hello would love some help with this I moved to windows 10 just the other day set it all up everthing was fine till windows installed the update to version 1809, ever since then WMP12 will not load, habe unistalled and reinstalled but still no joy have read a few site's and...
  7. Windows Media Player 12

Windows Media Player 12: I have a new computer with Windows 10 pre-installed on it, have had MANY MANY problems, one of the biggest is with the Media Player which would NOT burn cd's for me. I finally just "uninstalled" it completely, been trying both iTunes and just direct burning via my dvd rw...
  8. media player 12

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    media player 12: up until last Wednesday my media player was working now I cant open my media player 12 in windows 10 the following problem comes up "cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet" can you solve this problem for me please Ray...
  9. Windows Media Player 12 stopped working suddenly, wont play mp3 or wav

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Media Player 12 stopped working suddenly, wont play mp3 or wav: I have WMP12 Win10 64bit. It was playing WAVs and MP3s fine, but suddenly stopped working. Cant find a WMP12 download anywhere to try reinstall. I also have asio4all on my computer but thats not active I believe. Groove Music plays all fine. Why has WMP12 stopped wortking?...
  10. windows media player 12

windows media player 12: can someone tell me why windows media player 12 wont play youtube video's, it plays the audio side but not the video of it.. I had windows media player 11 in before the windows 10 update and now media player wont play the videos only audio.. need help here... 14082

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows media player stopped working