Windows 10: Windows Media Player and Event Log items

Discus and support Windows Media Player and Event Log items in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Taken from Nirsoft My Events are these: Code: Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\Microsoft\Windows\Media... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by chipwood, Sep 10, 2016.

1. chipwood Win User

Windows Media Player and Event Log items

Taken from Nirsoft My Events are these:
    Code: Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\RecordingRestart definition. Additional Data: Error Value: %SystemRoot%\ehome\ehrec. Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\ConfigureInternetTimeService definition. Additional Data: Error Value: %SystemRoot%\ehome\ehPrivJob.exe. Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\DispatchRecoveryTasks definition. Additional Data: Error Value: %SystemRoot%\ehome\ehPrivJob.exe. Task Scheduler service found a misconfiguration in the NT TASK\Microsoft\Windows\Media Center\PBDADiscoveryW2 definition. Additional Data: Error Value: %SystemRoot%\ehome\ehPrivJob.exe.[/quote] Can any one tell me what effect the misconfigurations may have, and what needs be done to rectify the situation? Please!

:)

chipwood, Sep 10, 2016

2. N8 visual email alert

Or... by selecting the media player screen saver, it will display missed items (calls, msg, emails, calendar events) on your phone once locked.

-smc

somemadcaaant, Sep 10, 2016
  3. user8737 Win User
    Open streaming URLs

I understand that windows phone won't play everything but event for the items it is capable of playing, I have to manually extract the URL and input to the browser which redirects to the media player of the phone.

1) phone browser doesn't support clicking on a mp3/wma link on a website and being redirected to the player (unlike it does for youtube videos)

2) phone media player doens't have an option to "open an url"

user8737, Sep 10, 2016
  4. dalchina New Member

Hi, this is related to Media Centre, not WMP.

Media Centre is not provided in Win 10, but you may have installed it:
    How to Install Windows Media Center on Windows 10

Paste %SystemRoot%\ehome\ in file explorer's address bar and see if the folder exists.
    If not, the task will do nothing, and can be deleted.

Possibly you have upgraded from Win 7..?

dalchina, Sep 10, 2016
Thema:

1. Windows Media Player and Event Log items - Similar Threads - Media Player Event

2. Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player?: How do I remove all duplicates on windows Media Player ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/8be8d9a5-385a-4608-a88d-f3b6b816b7ae
  3. Windows Media Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Media Player: Hi, I've been trying to rip cd's onto my USB stick, I've been having some issues trying to rip the 1st track of cd's onto it and Windows Media Player keeps ripping the 1st track of my cd's onto a seperate album called "Unkown album" with the date and time at the end of itCan...
  4. Issues with items looping in any media player + start menu

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with items looping in any media player + start menu: Recently noticed few annoying things on my Windows: 1. If I open any media player as an example AIMP3, VLC, MPC-BE and if either I add an item to play or if there is already a playlist it starts to go through each of those items or one if only one is added without playing...
  5. windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media player: just got this pc I need help with windows media player it transfers music [ ripped cds but not album art to my xduoo x3II mp3 ] I have no real understanding of how pc works can someone help...
  6. Windows Media Player

Windows Media Player: Por gentileza, acho que algo esta faltando em meu computador relativo ao Windows Media Player, pois nao consigo assistir um DVD, talvez seja porque atualizei minha versao do Winds 10. Poderiam me ajudar, por favor...
  7. windows media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows media player: I have some recorded music in my library, but would like to change the time between the songs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player/8d7d44f1-d69a-43f7-88b1-2582056e53d6
  8. Windows Media Player & Inactivity Logging Out

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player & Inactivity Logging Out: Hi there. I've recently changed laptops. Both had/have Windows 10 and both had/have Windows Media Player. My old laptop remains logged in and awake if I have some music playing in Media Player, but I am otherwise inactive. My new laptop, however, is pausing my music and...
  9. Windows Media Player Crash Logs Help

Windows Media Player Crash Logs Help: Would anyone be so kind as to take a look at these logs for me. For some reason i cannot open them in windbg. I'm trying to find out if its a windows issue, or something thats installed that's conflicting with WMP somehow Windows media player crashes pretty much every time...
  10. Help with Windows Media Player context menu items

Help with Windows Media Player context menu items: After my recent reinstallation of Windows 10, I no longer get the context menu options "Play with Windows Media Player" and "Add to Windows Media Player List" when I right click a folder containing videos which is set as "Videos" in the customization tab. I've had those...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. where is windows media player logs in event viewer