Windows 10: Windows Media Player "Cast to Device" does not work repeat video

Discus and support Windows Media Player "Cast to Device" does not work repeat video in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Need little help for windows media player cast to device. I can cast the video from my pc to my samsung tv but the problem is after the video play..... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JoesuaPalen, Jul 26, 2018.

1. Windows Media Player "Cast to Device" does not work repeat video

Need little help for windows media player cast to device.

I can cast the video from my pc to my samsung tv but the problem is after the video play.. it does not repeat all. I also tried to turn on the repeat button in cast to device window but it seems doesn't work.

Really need to play the video repeatedly.

Any solutions will very much appreciated.

:)

JoesuaPalen, Jul 26, 2018

2. No Cast to media device button in menu

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you wish to cast media to device from Microsoft Edge.

• What build are you working on?
    Let us try the following steps, and check if it helps.

• On Microsoft Edge, open the website that contains the media (ex: video, picture, audio) that you want to cast.

• Click on the More Actions (. . .) at the top right.

• Click on Cast media to device.

• Windows will now try to connect to your network and detect your Miracast device.

• Click on the Miracast or DLNA device you want to cast to.

• Windows will now connect and cast to your Miracast device.
    Hope it helps.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with the issue. We are glad to assist you.

Abdul_Malik, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Jobless50 Win User
    Windows Media Player 'cast to device' does not work on playlists - windows 10

Hi Jason,

I too have been experiencing this issue - however I believe I may have found a 'resolution' for the non-casting of a playlist issue.

To put it simply - don't use windows media player.

Instead, and what I've found fixes the issue, is the following: -

• Create a playlist folder via windows explorer and dump your media files into that.
    • right click the newly created playlist folder and then select 'cast to device'
    Hey presto works for my situation, which is casting multiple (i.e. a playlist) music videos files from windows 10 to yamaha RX-V1071 receiver (side note - I'm only interested in the audio component, not the video at this point).

Hope this helps mate

Jobless50, Jul 26, 2018
  4. Jelu Cal Win User

Windows Media Player "Cast to Device" does not work repeat video

Cast to device stopped working

Hi Dale,

Casting media files surely improves the experience. To better understand your issue, we'd like to know the following:

• The process that you performed to cast.
    • Error messages encountered on casting.
    • The device where you intend to cast.
    • The medium (Bluetooth or Wi-Fi) that you are using to cast.
    If you are using Windows Media Player to cast, you can check the steps provided by
    Vanessa Yar on this link. To restore your PC, you can check
    the steps via this
    link

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Jelu Cal, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

Windows Media Player "Cast to Device" does not work repeat video

1. Windows Media Player "Cast to Device" does not work repeat video - Similar Threads - Media Player Cast

2. New Win11 Media Player and casting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New Win11 Media Player and casting: Hi. Windows Legacy Media Player sees & casts to my Denon DRA-800H networked receiver. The new Win11 Media Player does not see receiver. I did work with Microsoft support today and they stated that it was a compatibility issue between receiver and new Media Player.New Media...
  3. Windows Media Player - Cast to Device to my radio only works if I play a YouTube video

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Media Player - Cast to Device to my radio only works if I play a YouTube video: Over many years I've often tried to use Windows Media Player - Cast to Device without success. I recently bought a new PC Windows 11 and found it still didn't appear to work. I then stumbled upon a solution. Cast to Device will work perfectly all day long, BUT only if I'm...
  4. Windows Media Player - Cast to Device to my radio only works if I play a YouTube video

Windows Media Player - Cast to Device to my radio only works if I play a YouTube video: Over many years I've often tried to use Windows Media Player - Cast to Device without success. I recently bought a new PC Windows 11 and found it still didn't appear to work. I then stumbled upon a solution. Cast to Device will work perfectly all day long, BUT only if I'm...
  5. Does the Windows 11 Media Player "Cast to device" feature play the full quality of the song?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does the Windows 11 Media Player "Cast to device" feature play the full quality of the song?: I'd like to ask if Media Player plays the full quality of the song when I'm casting to a device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-11-media-player-cast-to-device/7279f8f6-3e3e-4266-b503-7dae3b2dc206
  6. Does the Windows 11 Media Player "Cast to device" feature play the full quality of the song?

Does the Windows 11 Media Player "Cast to device" feature play the full quality of the song?: I'd like to ask if Media Player plays the full quality of the song when I'm casting to a device https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/does-the-windows-11-media-player-cast-to-device/7279f8f6-3e3e-4266-b503-7dae3b2dc206
  7. Cast to Device not working for audio - Media Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast to Device not working for audio - Media Player: I use Cast to device to stream audio playlists to my Hi-Fi using an Audiogenie b1 receiver to play background music.I can then still use my PC Speakers for other audio.This has worked well for many years with my Dell XPS850 - Windows 10 - Media Player.I select Cast to Device,...
  8. Cast to Device not working for audio - Media Player

Cast to Device not working for audio - Media Player: I use Cast to device to stream audio playlists to my Hi-Fi using an Audiogenie b1 receiver to play background music.I can then still use my PC Speakers for other audio.This has worked well for many years with my Dell XPS850 - Windows 10 - Media Player.I select Cast to Device,...
  9. Media Player - Cast to Device

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Media Player - Cast to Device: New problem. When I 'Cast to Device' an entire album, previously used to play all tracks, but now only plays one track, then I need to manually hit the play button in the 'Cast to Device Window' to move to the next track. I want the whole album to play automatically....
  10. Windows Media Player 12 Not Casting

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Media Player 12 Not Casting: I have the latest Win10 build 1511 (Nov 2015) and have enabled Media Streaming. My WMP12 shows my Denon receiver in the "Cast To" drop down but it just plays tracks on my Surface Pro 2. Any ideas? I have rebooted etc. to no effect..... 31927

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows media player cast to device not working as a playlist

2. Windows Media player problems casting to device

3. windows media player in windows 10 cast to device

4. cast to device repeat function doesnt work,
  5. windows cast to device stop at song end,
  6. media player will not cast to device,
  7. cast to device repeating,
  8. windows media player issue with cast to device,
  9. cast to device will not repeat,
  10. windows media player cast to device,
  11. casr to device windows media player,