Windows 10: windows media player for win 10 Home version 1803

Discus and support windows media player for win 10 Home version 1803 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I think i need to use playstore app = bubbleupnp app to view photos on my smart tv. I think I need windows media player to do this. I cannot find... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NEWHEREMN, Jul 6, 2018.

1. NEWHEREMN Win User

windows media player for win 10 Home version 1803

I think i need to use playstore app = bubbleupnp app to view photos on my smart tv. I think I need windows media player to do this. I cannot find the Windows Media player download (version 12 ?) Do you think I need to view photos from Google Photos this way? Or is there a better way?

Thanks

:)

NEWHEREMN, Jul 6, 2018

2. HELP! Windows Media Player Problem

http://support.microsoft.com/KB/243621

that covers up to version 10... let me see if its diffrent for the newer versions

EDit:

here is how to clear the frequent list.
    http://www.blogsdna.com/4086/how-to...edia-player-12-frequent-list-in-windows-7.htm

and here is how to clear the history
    http://www.downloadatoz.com/essenti...ar-the-windows-media-player-12-history_g.html

and from the last link is the same error where you can just disable it too =)

THRiLL KiLL, Jul 6, 2018
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Jul 6, 2018
  4. windows media player for win 10 Home version 1803

Media player

Hi,

For us to isolate the issue further, we’d like to know the following:

• What is the version of your Windows Media Player?
    • Did you get any error message? If yes, kindly specify.
    In the meantime, I would suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the
    Windows Media player
    . Here are the steps how to:

• Press Win button + R on your keyboard.
    • In the text box, type Control.
    • On the left pane, click Turn Windows features on or off option to see Windows Features window.
    • Expand Media Feature list, then uncheck Windows Media Player box. It will give a prompt message;
      this will also turn of Windows Media Center click yes as you will need
      to reinstall it after.
    • Reboot PC.
    • You need to reinstall Windows Media Player. Open Windows Features, tick the Windows Media Player and Windows Media Center, then install it from there.

Let us know how it goes.

Sherry Bel, Jul 6, 2018
Thema:

windows media player for win 10 Home version 1803

1. windows media player for win 10 Home version 1803 - Similar Threads - media player Home

2. Uninstall current version of Windows Media Player and install Win Media Player 12.0

in Windows 10 Customization
    Uninstall current version of Windows Media Player and install Win Media Player 12.0: I want to RIP CDs to my PC but the current version of Win Media Player does not have that capability. Is it possible to uninstall the current version and then in stall version 12.0. I have a IBuyPower 79C5FQ1, with 160 GB RAM and lots of storage space. Thanks...
  3. Windows Media Player, Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Media Player, Windows 10 Home: I used to burn a lot of audio cd using my computer. I had no problem in playing my burned cd in my computer and car. It will just play automatically whenever I insert to my player. But now I have a problem burning and playing them. Could you please tell me what seems to be a...
  4. download media player for win 10 version 1909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    download media player for win 10 version 1909: I have just upgraded Win 10 pro X64 bit to version 1909 N. I was online using Jacqui Lawson Christmas Ecards and found they wouln't open the video. On checking I found that earlier versions played them fine but on later updates Microsoft dropped the "Media Feature Pack for...
  5. win 10 media player

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    win 10 media player: win 10 media player no longer burn cd's. what to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-10-media-player/8e5159c0-08b1-4b7b-a4f2-5c5a87916264
  6. Windows media player win 10

Windows media player win 10: I downloaded Gforce visualutions but can't media player to save it. When in media options Gforce shows up but accept doesn't light up. Thanks for any sugestions....
  7. version of Windows media player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    version of Windows media player: How do I find out which version of media player I have? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/version-of-windows-media-player/6605e875-2834-422f-8fec-d430213ae538
  8. Media Feature Pack (Win 10 Home (Dutch) for version 1803) fails to install

Media Feature Pack (Win 10 Home (Dutch) for version 1803) fails to install: I've Windows 10, version 1803 build 17134.228 and problems installing Media Feature Pack. I believe I selected the right Media Feature Pack (for 1803 64bits) but during install I receive the message: "this version is not for your computer" the KB3099229_x64.msu has been...
  9. Media Player in Win 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media Player in Win 10: Seems like .flac files skip in Windows Media Player 12.0 in Windows 10 50602
  10. win media player

in Windows 10 Support
    win media player: Ripped a DVD in windows media player --put songs in burn list (right column) put a blank DVD in writer/player-- clicked burn-start burn --windows 10 ejects the disk then states to put in disk and windows will automatically start burning process BUT it ejects the disk...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows media player for windows 10 home

2. mediaplayer for win10 version 1803

3. media player for windows 10 1803

4. windows media player para windows 10 home 1803,
  5. Windows Media Player for Windows 10 Home1803,
  6. Version windows media player Windows 10 home,
  7. window media player for system 1803,
  8. windows media player win 10 1803,
  9. windows 10 media player 1803,
  10. windows media player for win 10 1803,
  11. windows media player 12 for windows 10 version 1803